Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-10-2007, 03:24 PM   #11
libranbutterfly
Registered Users

Re: Why Don't You Vaccinate ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemoon View Post
well this did it for me. after I read this I was DONE with them. Then I read about all of the other terrible things they do and that just confirmed it for DH and I.
this is from Mercola.com-
In addition to the viral and bacterial RNA or DNA that is part of the vaccines, here are the fillers:

aluminum hydroxide
aluminum phosphate
ammonium sulfate
amphotericin B
animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
dog kidney, monkey kidney,
chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
calf (bovine) serum
betapropiolactone
fetal bovine serum
formaldehyde
formalin
gelatin
glycerol
human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
hydrolized gelatin
monosodium glutamate (MSG)
neomycin
neomycin sulfate
phenol red indicator
phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
potassium diphosphate
potassium monophosphate
polymyxin B
polysorbate 20
polysorbate 80
porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
residual MRC5 proteins
sorbitol
sucrose
thimerosal (mercury)
tri(n)butylphosphate,
VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells
washed sheep red blood cells

I think I may be 100% done with vaxes now..........

Advertisement

libranbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 03:25 PM   #12
moonphishers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Like a pp said, this is def. not something that can be answered quickly. But I commend you for asking the question!!!! Weather you decide to vax or not, being fully armed with the information is key!

Since many parents find that the benefit of the vax does not outweigh the risk, what a lot of them find comfort in proper nutrition, as well as is knowing how to treat the particular diseases and giving their child proper care during an illness- then they aren't as fearful of not vaxing - KWIM?

Good luck in your quest for knowledge!

Last edited by moonphishers; 01-10-2007 at 03:27 PM. Reason: spelling
moonphishers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 03:27 PM   #13
Bluemoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranbutterfly View Post
I think I may be 100% done with vaxes now..........

yeap
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 03:45 PM   #14
PoshPants
Registered
seller

My Mood:

There is a charity (or a dude that started it) that will give a doc, a peds, $75,000 to drink a cup with the additives, not the vaccine, so 100% safe according to the docs.
Just all the additvies to the vaxs so it SHOULD be safe to drink, and easy $75,000 even if it's gross, like eating spiders or something else gross, like on TV......

NO ONE WILL DRINK IT!!!! Now if that doesnt tell you something, nothing will

BTW the hep vax is an american thing...... not anywhere else in the world. Sad, very sad
Old 01-10-2007, 03:50 PM   #15
kezoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by grace134 View Post
I understand why people don't vax, but you also have to remember things like that measles outbreak a couple years ago? Every child that contracted the disease (and I think about a dozen actually died) had NOT been vaxed. So there's risks both ways.
Do you have a link for that information? It is very rare to hear of an outbreak where ONLY un-vaxed kids contract it, based on the poor efficacy rate of most vaxes...
kezoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 03:58 PM   #16
Nique
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemoon View Post
well this did it for me. after I read this I was DONE with them. Then I read about all of the other terrible things they do and that just confirmed it for DH and I.
this is from Mercola.com-
In addition to the viral and bacterial RNA or DNA that is part of the vaccines, here are the fillers:

aluminum hydroxide
aluminum phosphate
ammonium sulfate
amphotericin B
animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
dog kidney, monkey kidney,
chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
calf (bovine) serum
betapropiolactone
fetal bovine serum
formaldehyde
formalin
gelatin
glycerol
human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
hydrolized gelatin
monosodium glutamate (MSG)
neomycin
neomycin sulfate
phenol red indicator
phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
potassium diphosphate
potassium monophosphate
polymyxin B
polysorbate 20
polysorbate 80
porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
residual MRC5 proteins
sorbitol
sucrose
thimerosal (mercury)
tri(n)butylphosphate,
VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells
washed sheep red blood cells

And because the looks on my little girls faces when they did get their shots last time (it will be the last time EVER) just made me cry. Also, I can't help but think that injecting something into my child that ends up CAUSING them to feel ill and run a fever (the immune systems way of trying to HEAL) isn't doing what it's designed to do. *sigh* I will never give the girls another vax. And if we have anymore children they will be 100% vax free.
Old 01-10-2007, 04:17 PM   #17
JustAugust
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We don't vax. DS had his 2m shots (pressure from DH) and that's it. I stopped them since. I'm not sure that we won't vax eventually, but I know there won't be any until he's 2.

Mainly just because something in me says it's very wrong for my son. Not that I think it's bad for most kids. *shrug* I just didn't think that injecting my 5lbs son with all sorts of things (aluminum, mercury, animal stuff, etc) was a smart thing to do. I wish I'd been smarter and just told Dh to shove it. But, at least I did after that. I feel very blessed that DS was okay after that set of shots.

Ditto the SIDS thing as well. I fully believe that 99% of SIDS cases are caused by vaccines. But that's my personal belief, backed by what research I've done on it.
Old 01-10-2007, 04:27 PM   #18
urchin_grey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffer23 View Post
Ditto the SIDS thing as well. I fully believe that 99% of SIDS cases are caused by vaccines. But that's my personal belief, backed by what research I've done on it.
I ditto that as well.

To me, they just aren't natural and cause way more harm than good (also based on research I have personally done). Also, my son has a brain malformation that very little is known about. I can't trust that what is in those things won't make it worse.

ETA: My DS has had most of his infant vaxes - he's had everything up until 10 months ("9mo" shots) and then that's when I learned what I know now. Also, while he is expected to be behind communtively anyway b/c of his neurological disorder, he used to babble ma-ma and da-da. But he hasn't spoken *any* words since 10 months old. He's in speech therapy now.

Last edited by urchin_grey; 01-10-2007 at 04:30 PM.
urchin_grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 04:53 PM   #19
iris0110
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think you have gotten lots of good info. For me the short answer is my son. He was a normal toddler until his MMR vax. After the vax it was as if someone had flipped a switch in his head. He quit talking altogether. He started having these horrible screaming fits, grabbing the sides of his head (his brain was swelling causing him great pain and damage). Now he is labeled PDD NOS, that is an Autism Spectrum Disorder. He also has sensory integration dysfunction and a speech delay. He is still in diapers at 5.5yrs old. He can't interact normally with other children. He has a rash over his entire body as well as cradle cap. His intestines have absolutely no healthy cultures in them at all. He has horrible stomach problems and foul smelling loose stools. These were all caused by his exposure to vaccines, the intestinal problems started with the vaccines he recieved at birth, and the brain inflamation came later with his MMR. All together it has lead to him having many difficulties including failure to thrive. He will probably never be as tall as he should have been because his body can't process nutrients like it should, and because of his severe sensory issues his diet is dangerously limited.

He is recovering now, thanks to the help of a DAN! DR. He is being treated for a vaccine reaction and he is improving. He is now only about 6 months behind in speech, up from almost 3yrs behind just 4 months ago. He is more social and making better eye contact. Things are improving, but he will never be the child he would have been had we never vaccinated him. I know that vaccines cause Autism. Vaccines are dangerous.
iris0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:00 PM   #20
Bluemoon
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iris0110 View Post
I think you have gotten lots of good info. For me the short answer is my son. He was a normal toddler until his MMR vax. After the vax it was as if someone had flipped a switch in his head. He quit talking altogether. He started having these horrible screaming fits, grabbing the sides of his head (his brain was swelling causing him great pain and damage). Now he is labeled PDD NOS, that is an Autism Spectrum Disorder. He also has sensory integration dysfunction and a speech delay. He is still in diapers at 5.5yrs old. He can't interact normally with other children. He has a rash over his entire body as well as cradle cap. His intestines have absolutely no healthy cultures in them at all. He has horrible stomach problems and foul smelling loose stools. These were all caused by his exposure to vaccines, the intestinal problems started with the vaccines he recieved at birth, and the brain inflamation came later with his MMR. All together it has lead to him having many difficulties including failure to thrive. He will probably never be as tall as he should have been because his body can't process nutrients like it should, and because of his severe sensory issues his diet is dangerously limited.

He is recovering now, thanks to the help of a DAN! DR. He is being treated for a vaccine reaction and he is improving. He is now only about 6 months behind in speech, up from almost 3yrs behind just 4 months ago. He is more social and making better eye contact. Things are improving, but he will never be the child he would have been had we never vaccinated him. I know that vaccines cause Autism. Vaccines are dangerous.
i am so sorry this happened to you!!
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote