Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-13-2009, 02:39 PM   #1
lindsayncadence
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
tell me some funny things your LOs say

Cadence was inside the other night when I was bringing groceries in and she came out and said "mommy hurry up ooby is scaring me" so I asked why and she says... "hes scaring me with his big mr potato head eyes" it was cute.

She also came out with a lunchable one night and exclaimed "hey these are not scrambled eggs!!"

shes always got something funny to say what about your kids ?

Advertisement

Old 09-13-2009, 02:45 PM   #2
Rebeldream
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: tell me some funny things your LOs say

LOL! Too funny!

My kids both have had strange ways of saying "upside down". With DD it was "updown sideways" and now with DS it's "upsy daisy down". Very cute when used in every day conversations.

DS has recently started hugging one of us and exclaiming, "I wuv you tooooooooooo much! Yer my BESTfwiend!"

Swagbucks Pre-PL'ing Diaper Stash My Love of Cloth Rebel MCloth Tutorial
Rebeldream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 03:40 PM   #3
dpelephant
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My DD is just starting to sing ABC's. Yesterday, when she was singing, she would get part of the way through and yell "BUCKET!". I have no idea why she was saying bucket, but we could not stop laughing!

I earn extra $ with Swagbucks and Ebates! Join me
dpelephant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 03:44 PM   #4
THBVsMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

About a month ago I was talking to DS before bed and asked him what was the happiest and saddest parts of his day. When we were discussing his saddest, he goes "Remember last night when I was freaking out on you"? I told him I didn't remember and to explain, and he replies with "Remember, I made you mad so you threw me in the middle of the road and ran me over with Daddy's truck!"

The other day he was telling his paternal grandmother that he was on 'the ship' [ there's a ship docked on the water here called The Lexington that served in WW2 ] earlier but a cockroach kicked him off into the water.

Several mos ago, but I'll never forget this one, he was pooping on the potty and had the farts. He started laughing uncontrollably and yelled "Mommy, my booty is sick"

THBVsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:29 PM   #5
lindsayncadence
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

OMG these are too good. Cadence is always always telling my mom she is out of control lol
Old 09-14-2009, 12:05 AM   #6
ttmomma
Registered Users
Formerly: ree**23
seller

My Mood:

my 20-month-old has recently learned to say "please" and "thank you" but he says it for EVERYTHING now...especially when he hands you something, he says "thank you" every single time. It comes out as "tank ew" and please is "peaz"

Recovering CD addict & momma to DS, who refuses to wear CD's no matter how fluffy
ttmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:33 AM   #7
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

For a couple of days, whenever I would open the car door to let dd2 out, she would yell & sign "EGGS!" What????? I still haven't figured that one out.

Dd1 started singing a made-up song about "boobies" at her birthday party yesterday. Have no idea where that came from, as that's not a term we really use here . But if you give her the hint that something is funny, she will go above and beyond with it, so I bet she said something like it earlier and dh laughed. She will also announce "You tooted, Daddy! That was a big toot! Good job!" and explain to visitors that Daddy has little boobs and Mommy has big boobs and Mommy's boobs make milk and hers are little but someday they will make milk when she has a baby. And that cow's milk "will make me sick. And dead!" And the list just keeps going
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:48 AM   #8
temichan
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

A couple of weeks ago on a Saturday morning when DH was going pee
I heard DD say, "Funny tiny pee pee" I thought I was going to pass out, I was laughing so hard. DH was laughing too wich made her repeat it numerous times.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:49 AM   #9
KaylaJayne
Registered Users
seller

We are starting potty training on my 22 month old DS and yesterday he was wearing his first pair of underware. He ran into the kitchen where my mom was, pulled down his underware and proudly exclaimed "FOUND IT!" while showing his p*nis - we have never laughed so loud EVER!
Old 09-14-2009, 07:59 AM   #10
wordmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

After watching a Scooby Doo movie about a witch, my DS pointed to me and pronounced "You're a witch mummy!" So I asked him who he was (thinking that he'd be one of the characters from the show). He replied "I'm the man. I'm the man because I have the book!" What?!?! lol

When my husband passed loud gas sitting on the couch, Hayden exclaimed "Don't poop on the couch daddy! Go poop on the potty!"

And my favourite "Haydenism" these days is when he's playing cowboy. Instead of yelling Yee-Haw, he yells Mee-Haw!
Check out my blog, focusing on the wisdom of wee ones.
wordmama is offline   Reply With Quote