Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-14-2009, 10:16 AM   #11
VeryChicBaby
Registered Users
Formerly: jenny342
seller

My Mood:
Re: tell me some funny things your LOs say

We had a little to much togetherness after the 3 day weekend that just passed & DH made a statement that he couldn't wait to return to work on Tueday. My 9 yr old said (and honestly meant it)"Why are you excited to go to work - did you get a promotion"?

Advertisement

Jenny, Mama to many, 16, 14, 11, & 3 & & 10 mth baby girl!!

~Custom Recycled Wool Shoes ~ & Leather, OBV & Fabric Soft Soles

VeryChicBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:41 PM   #12
NessaL_07
Registered Users

My Mood:

these are too funny. DD and I were singing abcs yesterday. id say she repeat. And we got to M N. and she said hey mom M~n~M's that rhymes. She apparently was thinking about candy at the time.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:40 PM   #13
JadensMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well in the past 30 minutes he told me "Mom you ruined my undies" because the washer/dryer messed a pair up.

Then he told me "Mom I'm eating a snack, leave me alone"

Goofy Boy.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:38 PM   #14
geez0pete
Registered Users
Formerly: sm***ff

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by THBVsMama View Post
About a month ago I was talking to DS before bed and asked him what was the happiest and saddest parts of his day. When we were discussing his saddest, he goes "Remember last night when I was freaking out on you"? I told him I didn't remember and to explain, and he replies with "Remember, I made you mad so you threw me in the middle of the road and ran me over with Daddy's truck!"

The other day he was telling his paternal grandmother that he was on 'the ship' [ there's a ship docked on the water here called The Lexington that served in WW2 ] earlier but a cockroach kicked him off into the water.

Several mos ago, but I'll never forget this one, he was pooping on the potty and had the farts. He started laughing uncontrollably and yelled "Mommy, my booty is sick"
My 3 yr. old at-the-time told me the babysitter threw her in the snow...as in opened the sliding door, pitched her out into the snow and closed the door. The funny thing is, as sweet as this babysitter was, I actually stopped to think if it could've been true.

geez0pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:28 PM   #15
jennym91005
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

my son cracks me up all the time. he loves to talk on the phone, and he will walk around the house with the phone on his shoulder and his hand on his hip. the whole time hes saying "what you doin'?" "how you doin'?".
and you can never get a straight answer out of him. when you ask him something, like "what did you eat for dinner?" "where did you go with daddy?" stuff like that, his answer is "you tell me" =)
the one that makes me laugh all the time is when he is saying something that i cant understand, he will allow you to say "what" about 2-3 times, then he sighs and says "nevermind". lol, you kinda have to be here for it to be funny i guess, lol
Old 09-14-2009, 08:32 PM   #16
adensmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

From my 7 yo ds, "And now least, but certainly not last" (he got the words mixed up)

My 2 yo ds who just got PL'd likes to say, "Bye poo poo" as he flushes the toilet. The funny part is when he tacks on "See ya later!" I certainly hope we don't see it later!

All my kids call M&M's "Any-Mims" and my 2yo calls flip-flops "slip-slops" LOL!
Old 09-14-2009, 09:00 PM   #17
AbbieJack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Speaking of flip flops my dd calls them Shoe-flops (lol)

Ok when i had Jack my dd was a little confused because Jack was supposed to be and girl . Well when she game to see him at the hospital she was like where's my sister? We told her that she did not have a sister that she had a brother and she argued for a few minutes then she looked at jack then at her daddy then back at me and said he has wee wee like daddy? Boy it cracked us up we i don't think i have ever laughed so hard in my life .
Old 09-14-2009, 09:04 PM   #18
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

When my now 18 yo son was about 4/5 his dad used to take him to Miami alot to visit his side of the family. One day he asked us "are you taking me to your ami?"

When my now 15 yo dd was about 5/6 she used to say bike-a-sol for bicycle. She just couldn't say it the right way. LOL

My almost 3 year old tells me everyday that I am her BFL. I guess it is BFF but she somehow gets it confused. It is adorable and makes my heart melt.

She also doesn't say I, but instead prefers to say me (i.e. me loves you mommy, me want to go outside, ect.). It is just too cute for me to correct, so I don't.
We love him, because he first loved us.<>< 1 John 4:19
StaceyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:07 PM   #19
mama2jack
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My almost 3 yo ds calls flip-flops yippie-yoppies
Old 09-14-2009, 09:32 PM   #20
Rosella
Registered Users
seller

Margo - age 2 - has suddenly started exclaiming, with her hands thrown up in the air in an exasperated gesture, "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!"

She also often exclaims (mostly for no good reason), "Oh my gosh!" and "That's amazing!"

My husband says she is just a little version of me

Tonight at the mall play area, she got up on the little couch and motioned to the rest of the kids, "Okay, kids. Too many! Let them go bye-bye, please!"

We should remember that if a situation cannot be changed, there's no point in worrying about it. If it can be changed, there is no need to worry about it either, we should simply go about changing it. His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama
Rosella is offline   Reply With Quote