Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-13-2016, 08:58 AM   #1
lauraluvzadam02
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thoughts on Chinese pregnancy calendar? TTC #4

Hi all! I haven't been on DS since 2013! I have 3 children, DS 10, DD 8 and my baby is 5 (DD) I am finally having baby fever again but I am really wanting a boy!! I understand that you really can't choose which gender you will have but does anyone have any experience with any of the old wives tales?!? Thanks! Also how is the transition form 3 to 4! I am so nervous. I would be starting all over not sure I am ready!

Advertisement

Old 03-14-2016, 05:50 PM   #2
CharmedMama
Registered Users
Formerly: a*b*ss
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thoughts on Chinese pregnancy calendar? TTC #4

It was never accurate for me. Or any other wives tales. As for transition from 3 to 4, that was no problem for us. Transition from 2 to 3 was by far the hardest for us. Since the 3rd, adding a new baby twice since has been a breeze!
CharmedMama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 07:33 AM   #3
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

We are TTC #3 and also hoping for a boy (especially my husband) as we have two lovely daughters. I found several different variations of the Chinese lunar calendar. Apparently the correct ones transfer your info into the lunar calendar first and then calculate. Like this one: http://www.yourchineseastrology.com/...-selection.htm

Not that I put much stock in it, but it can't hurt! So we are trying that in combination with the DTD as close as possible to ovulation, and not like 2-3 days before. Who knows, but it's worth a try!
Old 03-15-2016, 08:06 AM   #4
CharmedMama
Registered Users
Formerly: a*b*ss
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have a boy and four girls. We would REALLY love another boy, but are blessed to have what we do. According to the shettles method, most of my kids should be boys! However, I agree with PP...it never hurts to try!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs...es-Method.html

The shettles method makes a lot of sense though... It just hasn't seemed to work for us. Not that we have tried. Just looking back on conception dates, most of our babies were conceived from being close to ovulation. We don't try, but don't prevent. The only child we actually TTC was our first, our son.
CharmedMama is online now   Reply With Quote