Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-24-2006, 09:18 AM   #1
threekstrio
Registered Users
seller

Magic-alls??

What is the absorbency of these? Any problems to report? How's the fit? Any other input?

Advertisement

threekstrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 09:24 AM   #2
imommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Magic-alls??

I love magicalls! We have some mediums but are now in large. They fit my son perfectly. I really like the look of them. They aren't great with absorbancy so we only used them as out and about diapers and diapers for road trips (easier than anything else). However, they last my super soaker about two hours, maybe a little more depending on the time of day.

HTH!
Old 05-24-2006, 09:26 AM   #3
cblurose
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think these are a love/hate diaper. I personally haven't tried them yet.
Couldn't you just throw in a doubler if needed?
cblurose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 12:37 PM   #4
JustAugust
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We love our Magicalls! They are super easy to use, just as easy as a sposie! Milo's a heavy wetter and he can wear a Magicall for three hours.
Old 05-24-2006, 12:57 PM   #5
Hillbilly Bunny
Registered Users

My Mood:

I like them! They do take the longest to dry out of all my AIOs, but that really doesn't bother me since I always have extra diapers on wash day
Old 05-24-2006, 01:33 PM   #6
twinmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just got my first one a few days ago. My dd wore it to Little Gym today, so she was bouncing around everywhere! The fit was great and no leaks! I haven't tried it on my skinny supersoaker ds yet, so we'll see . . . It's a more girly color so I reach for it for her instead. I'm thinking I'm really going to like these, though!

Karen
Old 05-24-2006, 01:49 PM   #7
imommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh and also, the fit is great. They don't look like a big bubble butt under his summer rompers like HH do.
Old 05-24-2006, 01:55 PM   #8
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:

Trim diaper, absorbency-wise it was great for us, but my son is considered a light wetter anyway. I heard it was the equivalent to a Cotton Babies insert, if that helps. Anyway, the elastic is a little snug around the legs--it leaves marks (not deep, red ones, though) around my son's thighs and he's skinny, but my best friend's super chunky daughter wears them with no problems. Go figure! Oh, I'm having some stink issues with mine now, but I don't know how much of that has to do with the AIO thing or my wash routine.
Old 05-24-2006, 02:17 PM   #9
lavieenrose
Registered Users
seller

I used to love these. My dd wore the smalls and now that she's outgrown those, I doubt we'll get anymore. For one, we used to have a front loading washer, and the spin cycle got 90% of the water out, after a quick line dry they were completely dry. We moved and are using the washer in a rental and it takes FOREVER for them to dry now. And I don't feel like the internal soaker gets as clean as an AIO that had a snap out. As far as absorbancy, they're not especially absorbant. But they are SUPER trim, which is why I loved them for awhile. Now I would have to change her at least every hour if she had on a magic all. Another thing to keep in mind is to check the measurements if you order some, not the weight ranges. They run pretty small, in my experience. HTH
lavieenrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 03:08 PM   #10
Momofboys
Registered Users
seller

I love them! They are pretty much all we own. The mediums have fit ds great except for some snugness around the thigh which is now just a tad too tight for me. I am actually selling all our mediums now and buying larges. I have yet to find a diaper I like better. We have no problems with absorbancy except a few compression leaks when he sleeps. I love the trimness...they fit perfect under jeans. I am not sure how the larges will be because he is only 20lbs, so I suspect they will be more bulky, but we are still going to stick with them!
Momofboys is offline   Reply With Quote