Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-24-2009, 04:37 AM   #1
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:
Thursday Daffodil Chat

Good morning Ladies! ( It must have been a crazy dream night at least for me)

Advertisement

Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:37 AM   #2
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thursday Daffodil Chat

morning ladies. soo i did go to the er. they ran all the tests. Spent all day out there. In the end they basically said that they think kats just sitting up high enough that she s keeping my diaphram from completely pushing down which in turn is making it hard to breath. Nothing they can do. So at least that s good. Was scary though. finally finished the longies. I m posting pics later. gotta run bry to school first though. bbl
bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 08:46 AM   #3
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Bry and Cam- Glad to hear it's nothing serious! That would be so scary.

Fan, no crazy dreams here

AFM: Grocery shopping and going to the pet store. I have to get Pete (our angora rabbit) some birdseed and fruit so he doesn't get hair block. Plus I have to get a fish net for our homebirth It's gloomy and yucky here.
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:05 AM   #4
Layna
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

No crazy dreams here either! Actually, I slept from 10-4 am (I havn't slept a stretch like that in WEEKS!) and then woke up in a panic because I hadn't woken up 1,000 times!

My best friend is coming over tonight and we're watching the season premier of Greys Anatomy.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:38 AM   #5
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Nope no crazy dreams. BUT our cat was crazy last night! Oh my goodness he was wild, sliding across the floors, nearly tearing down the blinds on the windows and making such a racket we couldn't sleep! Dh kept getting up to see what he was getting into next. Crazy cat! And then we forgot to put the butter back in the fridge and he came walking in licking his lips with butter on his whiskers!

Bry, glad it wasn't a big deal but I'm sure its good know anyway so you won't worry too much.

Jena, lol at the fishnet!
Old 09-24-2009, 11:05 AM   #6
Toby_99833
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Fan- I ALWAYS have crazy dreams! It is so anoying because they keep me from getting decent sleep or I just feel akward in the morning about them.

Bryandcam- Sorry that you just have to deal with it but yeah that it is nothing serious.

Jena-I think I am supposed to get one of those too .....I think it may come standard in the birth kit that I am supposed to order though. My MW does like 99% water births.

Dalayna- Ooooo Greys Anatomy. I will def be watching tonight too!

Abbi- My cats fight at night and wreck the house too some times. It is quite anoying. about the butter though.

AFM- Work has been super busy. Once this month is over it will slow down a whole bunch. I have been SUPER hungry latley. I ate an entire huge bacon burger and plate of fries yesterday and was not even "full" I was content. The pregnancy appetite has officially kicked in. I didn't have a big appetite until the thrid trimester with my daughter either (even though technically I think I am still in the second right now.....). This is the time that I really enjoy. I don't get sick when I am hungry and I can eat "whatever I want" and I can eat a whole bunch! It gives me a good excuse to go and get really yummy food.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:06 AM   #7
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well, I did have a crazy dream!
I dreamed that baby was born and his belly button was just a whole and I could see the umbilical cord clamp was inside the belly button whole! It was super weird! But....he was SOOOO cute with dark hair and he was so little and cute!

Bry-well, at least your not sick and we know when she's born, the problem will end!

Jena-We started with SUPER foggy weather, but now it's blue sky's but still cool outside, so at least its not hot! Still wishing for some rain!

Dalayna-Have fun with your friend!

Abbi-We have a crazy cat too! We think he's half dog! But we love him!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 11:07 AM   #8
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Toby-I had the same appetite a few weeks ago! It was almost depressing. I could inhale ridiculious amounts of food and not be stuffed!....It's over now though...thank god. I could have been as big as a house at delivery!
Old 09-24-2009, 12:50 PM   #9
loreleidenise
Registered Users

Hey ladies... sorry I've been MIA lately. School's back in session for my husband, so I don't get as much 'me' time as I used to. He needs a constant tutor after I get off work to help him work through his coursework and actually retain any of it, and with me having survived both undergrad and graduate work, I guess I'm homeschooling a 31 year old toward a bachelor's degree!
It's officially 28 weeks for me tomorrow, twelve more to go! I'm excited! (Now if I could only move my desk at work to the bathroom for the next twelve weeks and get over these flaky and incredibly real dreams...)
Old 09-24-2009, 03:07 PM   #10
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I totally forgot about my 4d u/s tonight!
I'm soooo excited to see my little boy on 4d!!!