View Poll Results: What are my odds of conceiving this cycle?
Great! Chart looks good - BD'd on right days! 8 57.14%
Good / OK 2 14.29%
Bad 0 0%
Not sure 4 28.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-25-2006, 08:25 AM   #21
AmandaSue22
Registered Users

Re: I hate waiting to test! anyone else waiting to test?

I am waiting to test, Wasnt too smart on the waiting front after my m/c soo... here I sit. I have wasted 4 tests now because I CANT wait for anything lol I knew it would be negative, no way it could be positive but I couldnt hold back lol

Advertisement

<DS>http://www.kikifoxito.com/ds/forum/i...?topic=13911.0
AmandaSue22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 10:07 AM   #22
Abunchofus
Registered Users
seller

let's try this! EDITED TO ADD - this is my old chart from my last pregnancy - the cycle I conceived our son.

Last edited by Abunchofus; 05-25-2006 at 10:49 AM.
Abunchofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 10:21 AM   #23
Abunchofus
Registered Users
seller

Yeah! It worked!
Old 05-25-2006, 10:33 AM   #24
Carrie
Registered Users

O.K. but that is an old chart, right? The one I saw through your link above looks good. It would be ideal if you bd'd CD 14 as well but with 15 and 16 I would say you have a really good chance.
Old 05-25-2006, 10:35 AM   #25
Shay
Banned

You are so pregnant.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 10:43 AM   #26
~stacy~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow! I didn't have a fertility friend chart, I just charted on a print out from excel. But we basically had the same strategy and both came up with boys. Wild!

I'm thinking if I do wind up PG this month there is a good chance it will be with a girl since we BD'd 4 days before O-day. But we aren't trying for a girl or anything. DS is just teething with his molars and is really high demand right now. He interupted our attempted BD'ing closer to O-day. I never thought I'd have to worry about sibling rivalry this early. If he keeps it up though, he may stay an only child.

Thanks for sharing!
Old 05-25-2006, 10:43 AM   #27
Abunchofus
Registered Users
seller

Carrie - yes that is my chart from when I conceived our last baby which was a son! I was posting it for Stacy to compare BD days from that cycle and my current cycle -

here is my current cycle
Old 05-25-2006, 10:48 AM   #28
Abunchofus
Registered Users
seller

see if this link will let you see an overlay of my chart from when I conceived my son and my chart now - I overlayed them with ovulation and coverline

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/journal/revvzihiI.png

on both months we BD'd the day before I O'd and the day of O and 2 days after O - this month we also BD'd 1 day after O. And both months we did NOT BD for 3 days before the day before O so there were no extra swimmers up there

Edited - ok now ou can just go to my homepage and it has the chart overlay there http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d800

Last edited by Abunchofus; 05-25-2006 at 10:53 AM.
Abunchofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 11:06 AM   #29
~stacy~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
You are so pregnant.

When I got PG with my DS we "cleared things out", so to speak, at day 9 (no BD involved TMI, I know), BD on day 12, I O'd on day 13 (felt the O pain and everything) and we BD'd on day 14 and that was it. And it took like a charm.

Looks like you did the same thing before and it worked like a charm. I bet it worked for you again too.

Now we all can't wait to find out for sure. Were you a part of the pregnancy strip coop? If so, you have some tests to burn!
Old 05-25-2006, 11:07 AM   #30
Abunchofus
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMountainMama
Wow! I didn't have a fertility friend chart, I just charted on a print out from excel. But we basically had the same strategy and both came up with boys. Wild!

I'm thinking if I do wind up PG this month there is a good chance it will be with a girl since we BD'd 4 days before O-day. But we aren't trying for a girl or anything. DS is just teething with his molars and is really high demand right now. He interupted our attempted BD'ing closer to O-day. I never thought I'd have to worry about sibling rivalry this early. If he keeps it up though, he may stay an only child.

Thanks for sharing!
I missed this post - I was typing while you were Stacy! You can still go plug your numbers in to fertility friend at any time - it's completely free. I often just keep up with things for several days and then go plug in the numbers! I like how it allows me to do overlays and all. I did opt last month to pay for a 3 month advanced subscription but it was only $16 for all 3 months. Normally I just use their free version. ALFRUITLOOP on here - she's my friend in AL and her computer crashed and so I call her once a week and update hers for her.

Hope you get a BFP this month and can put that new book to good use! Our little one turned 1 year old this month but he has already slowed on his nursing. He has slept through the night since about 4 months old and nurses about 5 times a day now.

We have 4 girls and 2 boys so I'd really love to have another boy to even things out a bit! I'd be happy with either but if it were another boy you'd probably hear me yell from here a big wooooohoooo!!!!!!