View Poll Results: What are my odds of conceiving this cycle?
Great! Chart looks good - BD'd on right days! 8 57.14%
Good / OK 2 14.29%
Bad 0 0%
Not sure 4 28.57%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-26-2006, 03:23 PM   #61
Abunchofus
Registered Users
seller

Re: updated with test pics - I hate waiting to test! anyone else waiting to test?

AF arrived for her last night! Which she was fine with cause they don't really want any more right now -

Advertisement

Old 05-26-2006, 03:24 PM   #62
Abunchofus
Registered Users
seller

Re: updated with test pics - I hate waiting to test! anyone else waiting to test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMountainMama
Oh, and I am sure it is my brain playing tricks on me... but I felt the O-pain on my left side on CD 17 and could swear I also felt O-pain on my right side on CD 18. LOL! But who knows...

I totally would want a midwife delivery too. My midwives here will do that tho. I hope that if you need to, you can find one closer to home too.
I was typing while you were LOL

that's funny - I did the same thing this month - I called my friend and asked her if it was odd to cramp on both sides?
Old 05-26-2006, 04:15 PM   #63
Kimmomy2dom
Mmmm Saucers eating chocolate
seller

Location: I'm halfway across the country, but weirdos have a way of teleporting!
My Mood:

LOL, it seems to be contagious lately! Twin germs or something, LOL. I literally only felt cramping around O, so I can't help any there.
I've heard of midwives delivering twins, but not here, LOL. We're pretty conservative around here - I don't even know where the closest midwives are.
I think I swore at the ultrasound technician when I found out, LOL - she's probably had worse! Falling off the table might not be so bad...
Kimmomy2dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 04:20 PM   #64
TwinKristi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I keep seeing this thread on the new posts when I click it and voted the other day on your poll! Looks like I voted right! Congrats on your BFP! I got a BFP about 9dpo w/ a First Response and a Pregnant with the Clear Blue digital 3 days later. AF wasn't due for about 2-3 more days. Like the PP said, it usually comes in a 2pack anyway. I also have twins but they'll be 9 in a couple weeks! How time flies! Anyway, I just wanted to say congrats when I saw updated with pics!
Old 05-26-2006, 06:03 PM   #65
Abunchofus
Registered Users
seller

Thanks Kristie!

I went ahead and just bought another 3 pack of the First Response early ones that say they can detect up to 5 days sooner!

i asked hubby about the Early ones that say "pregnant" or "not pregnant" but those only said you could take them on the day of your missed period and he wants me to take one tomorrow morning!!!! soooo - I got the 3 pack of the First Response ones!
Old 05-26-2006, 06:44 PM   #66
~stacy~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, you'll still have to post a new pict for us anyhow. Even if it doesn't spell out the word pregnant. I'm sure it will be the same result only darker. But it helps feed my POAS addiction since I can't do it yet myself. I'm only 5 dpo here - but the good news is I have had light cramping tonight. Hope that's a little fert. egg (or two) working it's way in there.
Old 05-27-2006, 07:15 AM   #67
Abunchofus
Registered Users
seller

Yep it's fer sure! I tested with 3 more tests this morning - all at the same time ( a $tree test, a co-op test strip, and a First Response Early Results) all 3 had a light pink line at 2 minutes! It's been 20 min now so let me see if it got dark enough to take a pic and post!
Old 05-27-2006, 07:27 AM   #68
~stacy~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abunchofus
Yep it's fer sure! I tested with 3 more tests this morning - all at the same time ( a $tree test, a co-op test strip, and a First Response Early Results) all 3 had a light pink line at 2 minutes! It's been 20 min now so let me see if it got dark enough to take a pic and post!
I'm so excited for you. You weren't in time to feed my addiction though and I POAS anyhow even though it's way too early. I didn't get an evap line this time tho. You know you are in a sad state when you are leaning over your test strip under a strong light with a magnifying glass looking for an evap line.
Old 05-27-2006, 07:36 AM   #69
Abunchofus
Registered Users
seller

pics in post below

Last edited by Abunchofus; 05-27-2006 at 07:37 AM.
Abunchofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 07:36 AM   #70
Abunchofus
Registered Users
seller

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ed000_0025.jpg