Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-25-2009, 06:30 AM   #1
UnderTheStars
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Friday Daffodil Chat!

Advertisement

Old 09-25-2009, 06:38 AM   #2
UnderTheStars
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Friday Daffodil Chat!

Sorry I missed everyone yesterday...it was hectic for us. But, I DID have my 30 week appointment and all went well there (3/4 of the way DONE! ). We talked about some of my birth wishes and she scheduled a doctor consult for next time I go in so I can discuss c-sec options as well. I need to make *actual* birth plans though... Luckily he's still head-down! I also went shopping yesterday for nursing bras and was surprised to see what size I am now

Bry - Sorry you had to spend the day yesterday in the ER but glad it's nothing serious!

Lorelei - Good to see you back =)

Ariana - How did the 4D go?? We want PICS!

Sandi - Speaking of pics, that was a great one - what a cutie

Sunflower - WTG on passing the GD test!

Fan - Sorry you had to end up in the ER too - how is DS doing, lego and all?
Old 09-25-2009, 08:10 AM   #3
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

alex> glad your appt went good. isnt it amazing to find out how big our breasts get

fan> how did everything go at the er?

soooo today I took bryan to school and they started this parents not being aloud on the playground thing. So i took bry on anyhow. He is 5 yrs old and doesnt know the procedure for lining up. I have to tell him to get into line. They just started school on the 2nd. Well the girl i take to school her mom was with us today. She started crying. Her mom was consoling her and they pulled her away from her mom. And then proceded to tell her and I that we shouldknt be on there and did we understand that it was for safety measures blahblah... I wouldnt have a problem with leaving bryan at the fence (which is a good 50 feet away from where the kindergardeners are) but there are not enough teachers out there to supervise the kids and the openings to the playground arent covered. They told started talking to us like we were freaking 5 yr olds. dont talk to me like im a child. uggg sooo bad start to the day. buttt dh went over to give them a piece of his mind.
bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:30 AM   #4
Layna
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Alex, glad to hear your appt. went well!

Bry, sorry about the school stuff

30 weeks today! DH finished putting the 2nd coat of paint in the baby's room last night, so the painting is all done!! Next up is putting the flooring in, finding some trim and then decorating/putting furniture in! I can't wait to get it all done.

I also need to start buying things for the birth.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:42 AM   #5
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My 3d u/s was so crappy! I ended up leaving in tears. My mom went back in and demanded a reschedule!
Baby is so far breech and his little butt is soooooo tucked into my pelvis I'm almost certain I'm going to end up with a c/s!.....So sad and mad!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:55 AM   #6
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Alex, glad you had a good appointment! I need nursing bras also!

Bry, that is crazy that your not allowed on the playground! I would not be comfortable with them telling me I can't be there!

Layna, woohoo for 30 weeks! Sounds like your getting close to finishing the nursery! Can't wait to see!

Ariana, I'm so sorry your appointment didn't go well. I hope baby flips for you soon! Theres still plenty of time.

AFM, we are taking dh to the airport today. His leave is over so he has to go back to Ft Bragg. But on a happy note, we decided that he might be able to fly back to see us again the end of next month so that will be something to look forward to at least! And we are planning to do family pics/maternity pics then so I'm excited about that!
Old 09-25-2009, 11:09 AM   #7
Logans Mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good Morning Ladies! I haven't been on diaperswappers lately, it gave my husbands laptop a virus and he's been off all week and working on adding the programs back on and forbid me from getting on for a while.

I had my 30 week appt on Wed, my belly is measuring 2 cm smaller than they'd like it to be, and the doc said 3 or more and they'd send me for an ultrasound. The same thing happened with ds, and they had me in for ultrasounds for 3 weeks before he was born. I am just tall and they have problems measuring me correctly. The doc agreed it was my height, but said they have to send me if I keep measuring small. So I am going to the docs every 2 weeks now (which seems early to me, but I saw military docs the last time, so maybe civilan docs do it differently) But my bloodpressure is doing good (was high at this point with ds), and the babys heart rate is really good and she is super active. So I am trying not to worry.

Dh is starting shore duty in a few weeks, which means he'll be around more and we are really happy about that. So lots to do to get ready for the baby, but he'll be around to help, so thats great.

We got ds a kitten on Tuesday, and he is in love! Its so cute. Ds has also been doing awesome with potty learning- which makes me happy and sad at the same time!

I hope everyone is doing well, I am off to catch up on what I've missed!

Logans Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:45 PM   #8
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi everyone sorry I went into nesting mode. And a trip to target! I shouldn't be allowed to shop there seriously! I came home with ds4 some t shirts with all kinds of tonka trucks ( on clearance for 3 bucks gotta love that) and ds3 has more underwears boxers etc then I care to comment I buy them when they are on clearance and you get 4 pairs for 2 50 loool! And I bought baby girl a outfit I couldn't resist it was a white onesis long sleeve with daddy loves me and little cute turquiose pants to match some of the colors. And I got a really nice remote controlled oscolating. Fan( dh drives me nuts and mauls me to death and its too hot) the fan we have isn't strong enough! And then I found bathroom rugs the good kind which are like 25 bucks a piece for the main bathroom the big rug was 5 bucks and the smaller rug was 2 dollars gotta love it! Oh oh and maternity t shirts 2.24 a piece and a maternity long skirt for 6 dollars. On a good note we took my car to the mechanic this is the one dh. Broke the tranny. It seems aamaco was trying to sink me for 2,000 and it wasn't even shot. Our mechanic is 80 percent sure it was the filter clogged and needed a good cleaning, he did the filter. Tranny fluid change and gasket, complete tune up, front brakes, my rear brakes were shot to the point of siezing so he put new calipers on the back cleaned them up and got them working, fuel filter, and oil sending unit. A grand total for fixing all of that 480.00. Between the tune up and front brakes elsewhere would have been an easy 600.00 I'm so happy and hope this solves the problem she is running like a champ! About ds and his lego dilemma we sat in the peds er. And it sucked I thought about how all kinds of flu he could be exposed to for a stinking lego. They did a xray they can't see it. The good thing its not in his lungs and such. She thinks because its plastic and dark colored is why they couldn't see it. Or ds spit it out when other ds wasn't looking. But he told me he ate it he said mommy eat lego. He was wild as all get out when we were there glad dh came I would have been passed out chasing him on the way home! So I have to disect his poooo and its gross and is awful because being prego! I am nesting I was deep cleaning the bathrooms moving thing
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote