Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-12-2007, 12:48 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:

Yet another appliance I want reviews on This is #1 on my list to purchase next ... mainly b/c DH really wants one.

He wants to get the Waring Pro Juicer. Anyone have it??

I personally want to spend alot more on a Vita mix & he thinks I am crazy b/c of the price

What do you have?

Tia~ mom to 3 girls
tsk_mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 07:49 PM   #2
june weaver
Registered Users
Re: Juicer

Same debate different outcome. We got the Vita mix for Christmas. I think it comes down to for what and how often you will use it. Also, the Vita Mix has very little waste. Good luck
june weaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:45 PM   #3
Registered Users

We have the Jack Lalane Power Juicer, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! You can pick it up at Target for $100 instead of ordering it. It gets so much juice out of the stuff, and the pulp comes out bone dry. It is great!!
Momma to Melissa Leigh 8/14/06 Take 15% off your first order with coupon code 15OFF
Now Testing for Eye Pillows.....

Paulette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:53 PM   #4
Righteous Recycles
Registered Users
My Mood:

We have a juice fountain. My husband researched it and found that it is similar to the jack lalane juicer, but with a more powerful motor and is less expensive. He got a good deal on over christmas. I like it. We use it about every other day.

Man, today I juiced 5 apples, 5 radishes, a green pepper, and half a lime. It sounds really gross but it was totally awesome.

DH doesn't eat anything healthy, but will drink fresh juice with all kinds of good stuff in it.

BTW - the juice fountain has the big spout that you can stick a whole apple in. No slicing. I think it was 79 when we got it.

Last edited by Righteous Recycles; 01-12-2007 at 09:55 PM.
Righteous Recycles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 10:09 PM   #5
Registered Users

we have a vitamix and love love love it. The pulp is where a lot if not "most: of the nutrients are anyway. And you really don't "taste" the pulp IMO. the vitamix can also be used to make soups, ice cream, bread dough (with the dry canister) and stuff too so it is more multifunctional.
Lisa- SAHM to Joseph, Asher, Ben, Elias and Caleb

Haven't joined the swagbucks craze yet? I've earned $85 in amazon gcs, so can you!
Easy Lunch Boxes - The Best LunchBoxes
4BoysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 01:41 AM   #6
Registered Users
My Mood:

I am checking ebay for that fountain juicer now! Sounds really good. Amazon wants $99 but free shipping. My juicer leaves the pulp so wet. Can't think of the name of it. Spent a lot for it at the health food store. Omega I think.

luvkadcl is offline   Reply With Quote