Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-26-2009, 10:30 AM   #11
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekend Daffodil Chat

Sooo ladies new development on my front. Jas woke up from her nap. I thought I heard her at her door but wasnt sure. When I finally opened it up she was naked with poo on her legs and poo all over her room. She took off her diaper before she went pee and poo. unfortunally its all over her room now but shes not even a yr and half. Shes been wanting to use the potty.

ANyone else notice super early potty training with girls and cloth? My boys were 2 1/2 and 3 by the time they were

Advertisement

bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:43 AM   #12
~*~Sunflower~*~
Registered Users
seller
seller

Good morning!

I sent dh out for beans from the local mexican place for breakfast for me! LOL

I need some diaper intervention.... I was searching hyenacart last night & dh told me NO MORE DIAPERS!!! He was really grumpy about it. Well, I just bought 2 PBE itty bitty - just because they were exactly how much i had in paypal! And I'm dying cause there was another I wanted. And I'll have to buy 4 more anyway, since I have this freaky thing where i have to have 6 or 12 of every type of diaper I own. I cant have less or more. And I cant believe I spent that much on a prefold. I hope I love them. They'll look pretty on the changing table,right? LOL

Laundry is piling up,so I need to get that done today. Dh & I might go look at houses, or register or something.....

FAN - I hope everything works out for you guys! That is just too much stress for you to have to deal with!
~*~Sunflower~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:44 AM   #13
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Bry my friends girls were potty trained at 1 and they were cloth diapered. Abbi sorry about the virus and ur dh. Its hard when they are gone. Me and dh lived in 2 diffrent states because of work and trying to relocate and ds's missed him like crazy. I feel bad about going thru y dad to tell ds1 father but this is serious stuff. And it can have serious effects. If something should happen. But at the same time I don't want to be a rat. Because then he won't tell me. Ok this is TMI but I went to the bathroom and had stuff in my undies. Baby is really low. Now contractions. But it was a icky feeling. I have my peri appointment on thursday for them to measure my cervix again. But sometimes I feel like her hand is gonna pop out of my crotch because she keeps hitting down there. I cleaned out ds4 dresser of things which didn't fit. And I'm just going to take it easy.
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:06 AM   #14
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi ladies!!

Fan, that is terrible! I agree with what Sandi said.

Hi Chasity! Sorry about the virus! I had one about a month ago. I think it was from here.

Sandi, GL on your test

So we had a dog whisperer come over this week and whip our dog into shape. She taught us so many things we never knew. I hope that can get him under control. He has 6 weeks to shape up or he is OUT of here! I hate to do that but he has crossed the line with me. Hopefully he improves. I see a dramatic difference so far hopefully it stays that way.

I got 8 custom newborn NRSS's today in the mail!!!!! Best fluffy mail EVER! They are so tiny and cute I'm already washing them right now. Then I have 2 more fitteds and 6 more AIO's and the stash is complete.
I'm saving up for our birth kit. I only have 2 more weeks until I have to order it so it will be here in time. I still need $15 in paypal...
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:08 AM   #15
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I forgot to add that I have packed on the pounds. I feel huge! I gained 15 lbs. now so far. 9 of which have been in the last 2 weeks! I have to really watch what I am eating now. I don't want to gain as much as I did with Eden.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:34 AM   #16
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jena, I have gained 27lbs already! Last time I gained 40lbs total! That seems like way to much but at least it all just fell off after she was born so hopefully that happens this time too!

Fan, I hope everything is ok! I don't know if thats bad or not, I never had any sort of discharge while preggo so I dunno.

Bry, Nadia was cloth diapered and is just now finally fully potty trained! It took us about 7 months but we went straight to panties and never looked back! She is almost 3, her birthday is the end of Nov. I have heard of some that were potty trained way earlier though! I'd try it and see how it goes! Sorry about the mess though! Ugh!

Sunflower, not sure if I could handle beans for breakfast! lol
Old 09-26-2009, 11:45 AM   #17
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Jena-I don't know how you score so many cool dipes??? You look so tiny still. I wouldn't worry about weight!

Fan-Oh, I so know what you mean about family and money. My mom sued the government for 3yrs and *FINALLY* won and even though they are taking FOREVER to pay the full amount (she keeps getting little deposits here and there), my family keeps showing up out of the woods like we've been cool this whole time!!! Ya, right......

Bry-My girls were potty trained by 2yrs and fully nighttime learned by 2yrs 3mths! I just bought them big girl panties and a little kid potty. I rewarded with M&M's. I think I started around 18mths or so. I hope this baby is as easy as the girls were!

Sun-Shop....he'll get over it! I keep having to get payment for the stuff I by from DH, and he keeps getting pissy about it...oh well.....it's for our SON! Guess what were NOT spending on sposies???
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:45 AM   #18
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Wow jena so sorry about ur dog. Hopefully it shapes up. I gained 9 pounds so far. I have that god awful gd class tuesday YUCK! And dentist wed peri thursday take my dad to the attorney tuesday and he has a sleep study tuesday night. To see if he has sleep apnea. I seriously think he does.
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 02:36 PM   #19
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more View Post
Jena-I don't know how you score so many cool dipes??? You look so tiny still. I wouldn't worry about weight!

Sun-Shop....he'll get over it! I keep having to get payment for the stuff I by from DH, and he keeps getting pissy about it...oh well.....it's for our SON! Guess what were NOT spending on sposies???
I got on her list before we even found out we were pregnant I have a problem.
DH is so cheap too. It drives me crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbi_n_nadia View Post
Jena, I have gained 27lbs already! Last time I gained 40lbs total! That seems like way to much but at least it all just fell off after she was born so hopefully that happens this time too!

Fan, I hope everything is ok! I don't know if thats bad or not, I never had any sort of discharge while preggo so I dunno.

Bry, Nadia was cloth diapered and is just now finally fully potty trained! It took us about 7 months but we went straight to panties and never looked back! She is almost 3, her birthday is the end of Nov. I have heard of some that were potty trained way earlier though! I'd try it and see how it goes! Sorry about the mess though! Ugh!

Sunflower, not sure if I could handle beans for breakfast! lol
Yeah I gained 40 lbs with Eden too. I just felt like that was too much. I felt really out of shape during labor, KWIM? So I vowed not to gain that much this time but I think I am going to. Easier said than done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanatic4cloth View Post
Wow jena so sorry about ur dog. Hopefully it shapes up. I gained 9 pounds so far. I have that god awful gd class tuesday YUCK! And dentist wed peri thursday take my dad to the attorney tuesday and he has a sleep study tuesday night. To see if he has sleep apnea. I seriously think he does.
Thanks Fan, I think he is doing better so far.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:57 PM   #20
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think my virus DID come from here... But we have some new anti virus stuff so I'm hoping it will be okay...

I have only gained 8lbs as of my last appt. last month, I go thursday so we shall see... I am going to BEG for another U/S! I'm pretty sure this baby is bigger than Mia was... Which SCARES ME! I only gained 21lbs with her but she was 8.1lbs of it... So yeah she was a BIG girl!

Mia is 2 and is PLed... We introduced it at 20 months and she mastered it by 21... So I think girls just pick it up quick!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote