Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-27-2009, 03:05 PM   #31
~*~Sunflower~*~
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Weekend Daffodil Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeinstarrz View Post
Sun - The only way I buy diapers is by selling something, that way DH has no right to complain =) As long as it all comes and goes via PP balance he can't say a word! He still does, of course, but I have to remind him...
:
The $ I used to buy the diapers was actually money that I got from selling a cover that I got in a trade, so I did remind him of that when he started to complain. LOL - that might be why he didn't complain when he saw the email!

Of course, I decided to make a list of all of the diapers I have - which my 7 yr old decided to show him this morning! "This is all of the diapers mommy has!!!" - and I heard dh counting it all up...... he still didn't say anything,though! LOL

he really cant talk,though. Even with all of these diapers, disposable would cost SO much more (especially since I would only buy Tushies!), the baby WILL use these, and this time I'll be holding on to them for the next baby.
All our first 3 children had was boring prefolds & plastic pants or Aristocrats. We saved a TON with those children! LOL!

Advertisement

~*~Sunflower~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 03:30 PM   #32
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just totally splurged on maternity clothes today. I found some awesome jeans which I never find! I am so excited. They actually look good and are comfortable too. Yay!

I finished washing the newborn diapers. They are all put away I have 8 more coming and I am done. I'm working on washing all the wool and clothes now. We have to rearrange our room to fit the cosleeper in there next to the bed so we are going to work on that tonight.

Check my siggy, we finally decided on a name!!!!!!!!

Oh, I am listing some caterpillar newborn longies if anyone here wants dibs first. I am selling them for cheap because I am cleaning out my closet. I also have some Sticky Peas NRSS's and a medium pink Blueberry AIO and some One size pockets. Just PM me if you are interested. I'm going to list them on spots tonight or tomorrow.
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 04:00 PM   #33
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Jena I had noticed the siggy! Ok I feel like c r. A. P! I feel extremly hot. And the baby is really low and I just feel weird! I definately have to monitor this darn gd! I'm still ticked about them making me take the class to get a monitor and I will be talking to the ob next time I go I think its total bs!I want to wallow in the bathtub like a whale
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 04:33 PM   #34
UnderTheStars
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congrats on picking a name Jena! What OS pockets do you have? I finally got all of my newborn stash in the wash right now.

Sorry you are suffering from the heat, Fan and Ariana. It was gorgeous out today here I had all my windows open and the fresh air was wonderful.

Baby has the hiccups right now!
Old 09-27-2009, 05:48 PM   #35
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hey ladies. this weekend has been ok. have a tonnnnn of laundry to fold. finallyy started on teh skirted longies so just gotta finish them. I bought some elastic and some ribbon for the bottoms. then i gotta do katherins. lol
bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:49 PM   #36
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

o ment to say also

jena > congrats on figureing out a name. its beautiful. Do you have a pic of the woolies?
bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 05:49 PM   #37
loreleidenise
Registered Users

It's been a busy weekend here... well, a busy day anyway. I mostly just laid around yesterday and napped off and on after ironing out the budget for the next two weeks (forcing myself to put money in the squirrel fund for maternity leave instead of buying more diapers...), paying the bills, and just being an all-around adult for a few hours. I hate that part of being an adult means giving three quarters of my paycheck to bills every two weeks!

Today was a cleaning fest in my house. While my husband worked on his lab (which he's still procrastinating on at this moment in time) I made a marathon trip out to the grocery store, came back to put away all the food, sweep the first floor of all dog fur, wash the stinking dog, and start laundry. I'm officially pooped. I'm looking forward to Indiana Bulldog Rescue either finding an adoptive home or a foster family for the dog... she's just way too high maintenance, and DH just doesn't keep up with the rigorous bathing/inspection routine or enforce any sort of discipline on her. There's just not enough of me to take care of house, husband, and super-neurotic canine companion, you know? Add to that mix one tiny newbie in twelve weeks, and we've got a recipe for 'hide all sharp objects and firearms from mama'!
Old 09-27-2009, 07:25 PM   #38
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Wow lor u r superwoman
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 08:27 PM   #39
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Love the name Jena!

Sounds like you ladies have been busy! I need to go fold clothes and put them away! I haven't washed any of our diapers yet! Guess I should get on that soon and then take pics!