Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-28-2009, 04:11 PM   #11
LilHippyMamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: wound up in L&D last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwlady View Post
Praying that the baby cooks longer. I don't see why they didn't go ahead and give you the anti-labor drugs since you have a history of preterm labor. Ugh. PLEASE take it easy!! Kymberli
I'm already on progesterone injections, which helps prevent preterm labor. I take them once a week.

As for the stuff to stop labor, they don't like to use it till they have to for some reason and the systems were down so they couldn't access any previous history from other military facilities, and since it wasn't the hospital I'm deliver at they couldn't consult with my dr either so they were basically just going off my word so kinda understandable.

Advertisement

Old 09-28-2009, 04:12 PM   #12
LilHippyMamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: wound up in L&D last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanatic4cloth View Post
Wow laci hope everything calms down! And that little one stays in for a little while longer to cook! And about ur son. He probably does have something going on. When the ear canals get plugged up it is quite painful. But I would make sure he didn't have an infection. And even though he cleans his ears the qtip can't get so far down to get out all the wax. Hope he feels better
yeah I'm not fully buying the whole no infection thing. They've miss diagnosed before.. like telling me my daughter had a UTI when she had strep? Um.. really? that's so way off lol So I've been watching him but he hasn't complained at all since so I wondered if maybe he just hit it that day. But told his teacher to let me know if he does complain more and I'll get him in to the ped but since he hasn't at home I think he's good but I'm keeping an eye to see!