Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-27-2009, 03:09 AM   #1
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
My Mood:
Totally OT rant

I don't know about you gals, but it really annoys me when people don't leave me feedback!!! In every transaction where I have been the buyer, I always leave feedback first, when I receive the item, then they leave me feedback. That's completely backward if you ask me!!! My feedback should be based on prompt payment, not based on the feedback I leave them!! What if I pay right away, but they take 2 weeks to ship it with no further communication?? Why should they get positive feedback?? But if I leave them negative, they'll leave me negative, even though I deserve positive. And if I don't leave them any, they don't leave me any!!! Why should I always be the one to take initiative??

Ok, off my soap box now.

Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 07:54 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Totally OT rant

I would be mad as heck too! But sometimes I forget on ebay but post as soon as I remember
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 08:59 AM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:

Thats how I do it. I guess now that you put it that way it does sound wrong. I guess I always figured our feedback should be based on if the buyer ended up happy with the item and then go from there. Not sure why though....
Abbi, SAHM to Nadia Grace 11/06, Zoe Mae born @ home 12/09, and Matilda Rosalee born @ home 1/23/12
abbi_n_nadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:59 AM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:

I know what you mean!
Ariana Armando
{M.o3'} {E.o5'} {C.o9'} {S.12'} {D.14'}
.o8 .13
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:42 AM   #5
Registered Users

As a seller, it is a gamble when you post FB first. I have been both, buyer and seller. And, if the seller puts my FB in, I remember to put theirs in. I have had a couple instances where the seller didn't leave me FB, but would send in reminders that I hadn't left it for them. They would even put that they leave FB after the buyer sends theirs. I wouldn't have a FB from them even though I paid through PP immediately. I would ignore the messages and not leave it, so we both lose out, but I have enough FB that it really doesn't matter. Oh well. I agree, I think the buyer should get their FB first. They had to send their money FIRST. Kymberli
fwlady is offline   Reply With Quote