Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-28-2009, 11:11 AM   #11
~*~Sunflower~*~
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: monday daffodil chat

Fan - My last pregnancy my vulva was very swollen & painful the whole pregnancy. It was AWFUL! I thought i would never recover from that pregnancy! I had her right on her due date,though. This time i have not had that experience, but I am carrying my baby low again & the Dr thinks that contributes to my contractions. I am still completely closed,though. I hope it is just normal pregnancy stuff for you!

Bry - personally, I would tell her that you are done as of now. i just wouldn't take it any further. She is taking advantage of you because she knows she can. You dont owe her anything. You are PG & have your own life to deal with, you aren't responsible for hers. I say this as someone who has been taken advantage of one too many times in my life! LOL

Its a homeschooling/housecleaning/laundry kind of day here today. Still way too hot here. its almost October & we still have summer weather & I am SICK of it! LOL

Advertisement

~*~Sunflower~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:38 PM   #12
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Ok everyone I called the ob. And explained everything. As long as no more then 6 contractions in an hour, no bleeding, baby is moving, and no water breaking to take it easy. They said because this is my 5 long term pregnancy things get weak there. Anyhow I'm scouring cl to see what is there. And this lasy post the same ad everyday need help. It seems a lot of ppl are taking advantage of the generosity of others. She even puts her kids pics up. So I wrote a post its truly getting on my nerves! Bry you can't help someone who can't help themself. Simple as that. Your making her life easy. Why didn't she think about her transportation situation before she got the job? Why didn't she think about how she was going to pay you with a part time job? You have been taken advantage of. I just discusses with dh about having a day care. He told me no. That we don't need the headache nor the money. What the government is going to pay you to watch her kid while she works part time. Will be taken up driving her tail around. It isn't worth it. You have your own kids and one comming. What is she going to do when you have your baby. Are you going to want to jump right back in with a new infant? Sorry but you have to toughen up. They say eat or be eaten and she is definately eating you. And your hubby isn't her chaufer service! Nor are you! Her life isn't that hard to need a day off or to go out and have fun. I wish I got a day off! Loool but where to go. But dh or my dad would watch the kids.
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:16 PM   #13
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Sunflower~*~ View Post
Fan - My last pregnancy my vulva was very swollen & painful the whole pregnancy. It was AWFUL! I thought i would never recover from that pregnancy! I had her right on her due date,though. This time i have not had that experience, but I am carrying my baby low again & the Dr thinks that contributes to my contractions. I am still completely closed,though. I hope it is just normal pregnancy stuff for you!

Bry - personally, I would tell her that you are done as of now. i just wouldn't take it any further. She is taking advantage of you because she knows she can. You dont owe her anything. You are PG & have your own life to deal with, you aren't responsible for hers. I say this as someone who has been taken advantage of one too many times in my life! LOL

Its a homeschooling/housecleaning/laundry kind of day here today. Still way too hot here. its almost October & we still have summer weather & I am SICK of it! LOL
Yeh I have a dr appt on the 1st. Im thinking of telling her then that I cant do it because of the added stress. We have been taken advantaged of alot too. I just sucks that people can be like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanatic4cloth View Post
Ok everyone I called the ob. And explained everything. As long as no more then 6 contractions in an hour, no bleeding, baby is moving, and no water breaking to take it easy. They said because this is my 5 long term pregnancy things get weak there. Anyhow I'm scouring cl to see what is there. And this lasy post the same ad everyday need help. It seems a lot of ppl are taking advantage of the generosity of others. She even puts her kids pics up. So I wrote a post its truly getting on my nerves! Bry you can't help someone who can't help themself. Simple as that. Your making her life easy. Why didn't she think about her transportation situation before she got the job? Why didn't she think about how she was going to pay you with a part time job? You have been taken advantage of. I just discusses with dh about having a day care. He told me no. That we don't need the headache nor the money. What the government is going to pay you to watch her kid while she works part time. Will be taken up driving her tail around. It isn't worth it. You have your own kids and one comming. What is she going to do when you have your baby. Are you going to want to jump right back in with a new infant? Sorry but you have to toughen up. They say eat or be eaten and she is definately eating you. And your hubby isn't her chaufer service! Nor are you! Her life isn't that hard to need a day off or to go out and have fun. I wish I got a day off! Loool but where to go. But dh or my dad would watch the kids.

lol I know how you feel fan. I never get a day off. Its always something. DH parents were here on sat night so they watched the kids so we could go to a party but i really didnt want to be there. I only went to make dh happy cause i knew he wanted to go. Hes been asking me lately what would make me happy and i had to tell him I honestly dont know. I do everything that needs to be taken care of and think of what has to be done. I dont think I have thought about myself and what I would like to do in forever.
bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:55 PM   #14
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Bry I know exactly what I want a massage, a jacuzzi soak. Maybe a hotel room, room service and a hot and wild night just me and dh. Unfourtantely my belly is getting huge and I feel like free willy but the massage and jacuzzi and kidless night sounds great!
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:03 PM   #15
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Jen, the house looks great!

Bry, I hate to tell you this but you are being taken advantage of BIG TIME. I would stop watching her son until she gives you some money. Unacceptable.
She is only going to get worse.

Abbi, can't wait to see pics!

I'm wearing my new clothes I bought and I feel fantastic! What a difference it makes to feel good and feel like you look better. I don't feel frumpy any more. But I am getting a little chubby
I have to cut Pete's toenail tonight. Little bugger scratched me over a banana! He saw it in his bowl and tried to jump right out of my arms into his cage to get it. He is such a little porker!
I am 29 weeks tomorrow.
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:12 PM   #16
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Bry I know exactly what I want a massage, a jacuzzi soak. Maybe a hotel room, room service and a hot and wild night just me and dh. Unfourtantely my belly is getting huge and I feel like free willy but the massage and jacuzzi and kidless night sounds great!
Old 09-28-2009, 02:15 PM   #17
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
lol i would love a massage but there just isnt money in our thing to get it. so if i did budget that money out i would feel hella guilty for it. Yeh my belly is getting in the way. anddd there is certain positions I cant do anymore
Old 09-28-2009, 02:38 PM   #18
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Lool bry! Actually I did massage therapy in college so dh's wouldn't cost anything. And he gives a good back rub can't complain. So no one else giving us massages but each other! Wink wink! There is just to much flub , blubber, chub for anyone but dh to see. Smile
Old 09-28-2009, 02:41 PM   #19
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

A quick hello!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:42 PM   #20
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Lool bry! Actually I did massage therapy in college so dh's wouldn't cost anything. And he gives a good back rub can't complain. So no one else giving us massages but each other! Wink wink! There is just to much flub , blubber, chub for anyone but dh to see. Smile
lol see dh tends to want to joke around when hes giving me a back rub so it tends to not be relaxing. lol Ie he ll poke my butt or something.