Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-28-2009, 02:03 PM   #1
kimmiepie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Prayers for many problems please!! *Some updates*

1. My grandpa fell and broke his hips and is going into surgery right now. They are worried he may not wake up from the surgery because he has emphysema/COPD and might not be able to breathe. We'd like prayers that he will be okay and that we can find someone to care for him after the surgery. I'm ill (more on that below), my husband works so much, and my dad (his only child) lives out of town and is going out of state tomorrow. There is no one else that lives here that is capable of caring for him once he comes home. He had surgery and it went very well!! He wll be in the hospital a few more days and then he will go to a nursing home for 4 weeks for rehabilitation. After that he *should* be able to go on home since he's doing so well!!

2. My grandma is in a nursing home and might need to be transferred to the hospital (again!) for sepsis. She did not have sepsis, thank goodness! But she does have a kidney infection AND pneumonia. She's being treated at the nursing home right now but I suspect she'll wind up in the hospital again. So prayers still please!

3. I was diagnosed with chronic mono. I feel terrible most days, better on some. I don't know how long it will take me to get over this (dr. said probably months). I have no help, and my husband works a lot. With the 4 kids I'm not getting any rest and I'm just really really tired and icky.

4. We think the seller of the house we want to buy (our first!) might refuse our offer (this is what her realtor said). We really really need this house. It's the only thing we could find in our price range that had enough rooms, in the area we need it to be in. They accepted our (second) offer!!! So unless something goes wrong with the bank stuff we're closing on November 13!!

5. Last but not least...prayers for me/my dad. He's not been very nice to me for a while now, and I'm not sure why. It really hurts my feelings. I think it has something to do with the fact that I have "too many kids" and have "weird" lifestyle choices. Regardless, he is my dad and it's hurtful the way he speaks to me and seems to care less and less about me and his grandchildren.

Thanks so much mamas.

Advertisement

Last edited by kimmiepie; 10-01-2009 at 08:12 AM.
kimmiepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:00 PM   #2
cassieJJ
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Prayers for many problems please!!

Old 09-28-2009, 03:05 PM   #3
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Re: Prayers for many problems please!!

sending prayers