Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-29-2009, 06:06 AM   #1
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:
tuesday daffodil chat

Good morning everyone!

Advertisement

Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:22 AM   #2
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: tuesday daffodil chat

morning ladies. sooo last night stunk. kids were up most of it. then about 4 am i started getting really uncomfortable. I tried a hot bath nothing. Im trying to down alot of water to see if it helps. I went into preterm w/ ds1 so thats def on my mind
bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:39 AM   #3
jen_mahar
Registered Users
seller

bry...I hope today is better for you.
And that you get some rest!!

I just finished packing up one closet and feel like I am done with that for today! Jason wont leave his diaper on any longer and last night handed me a messy one. YUCK.
I don't think he is ready for the potty yet. His language is so poor that he would have a hard timeletting me know. We will see. I need to cut his finger nails...they are like little wepons.
Anyone have any idea how I get ahold of 2007 W2's
I know they are somewhere. But I cannot find them for the life of me!!
AHHH!!!
jen_mahar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:43 AM   #4
kulaswifeandmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good morning ladies! Had my midwife appointment this morning. After this one we're down to the 2 week appointments! Baby's heart rate was 152 and s/he is breech AGAIN!! This one is difficult! I really hope the babe turns before labor, ack! I still have hope that s/he will I have four socks i need to knit today so I'm off of here.. I hope everyone has a lovely day!!

*ETA* I meant to tell you all about the great deal I got this past weekend. I went to a used children's clothing store that I love and I found 8 medium Fuzzi Bunz for $9.99! It was awesome!! They're pretty used and I need to replace the elastic in most of them, but I couldn't be more excited! Even if they're not waterproof, I use wool all the time so I can just use them as fitteds! YAY!

I also got the cutest baby swing for $19.99. It's the Boppy Rock in Comfort Travel swing. It's this one which is at Target for $69.99!

It didn't come with the head pillow though, so I'll have to make one for it
& Emris (6/27/11) Pregnant with #5, a boy! Due 11/10/14

Last edited by kulaswifeandmama; 09-29-2009 at 07:53 AM.
kulaswifeandmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:48 AM   #5
Layna
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bry, sorry you had a bad night

Jen, ewwww! LOL!

Haley, My little man flipped breech again too. I'm not that worried about it, it's just more uncomftorable for me.

I had a bad night too I usually sleep on my right side for the most part, but I couldn't last night because baby had something under my right rib so it hurt pretty bad to lay on that side So I was stuck on my left side and it hurts for me to be in one spot for too long.

Anyways, We got the flooring in baby's room last weekend- can't remember if I said that or not. All that's left is the trim, decor and furniture. (Have the decor & furniture, just have to move it in the room) I also canned another 1/2 dozen quart jars of tomatos.

Last edited by Layna; 09-29-2009 at 07:53 AM.
Layna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:19 AM   #6
UnderTheStars
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bry - Try and take it easy today!

Sunday night DD was running a fever (102) and was crabby, tired, not hungry...woke up yesterday doing better (99) and ate a little something, played like normal. Then last night before bed it was back to 101, and she woke up 5 or 6 times in the middle of the night and was BURNING UP - temp of 103. I finally gave her a touch of Tylenol so she could sleep. This morning she is impossibly cranky and I am too for lack of sleep. Ugh. I can't figure out what's wrong with her, she has no other symptoms?
Old 09-29-2009, 08:47 AM   #7
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Alex-My guess is teething!

Dalayna-I think you have the sad faces in your post! Hope you feel better! Good job on getting the nursery decor done!

Haley-Your the deal master!

Jen-You gotta call the IRS. Good Luck. If you have a fax machine you'll get it the same day! I had to do that for finanacial aid. I think they call it a payment report for whatever year!

Bry-Take it easy!

I think it's fair to say we all had a hard time sleeping! My dd still has a bad cough. I didn't fall asleep until around 11pm, then up at 3am to pee and then DD got into bed, then my second DD got into my bed at 4am and coughed up a storm until 5am, then I was up at 6am.....Arrggghhh....
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:26 AM   #8
~*~Sunflower~*~
Registered Users
seller
seller

Good morning all!

Bry - I hope you feel better soon!

You can add us to the bad sleep bunch - I had bad acid reflux thanks to dh wanting chili dogs for dinner. My 3 yr old sleeps with us & she fussed all night for some reason.

I have some stew meat that needs to get used up, so its stew for dinner tonight. Its my Mom's birthday today & I think she might end up stopping by, if she comes early I will either make her ableskiver or pear coffee cake, if she comes at lunch I will make her lasagna & I bought a tiramisu cake & cookies. I wanted to be sure to have my bases covered! LOL (I was actually going to make her chocolate mousse, but dh couldn't find what I needed when he went shopping, so I decided on Tiramisu since I was already planning on the lasagna).

baby has been pressing on a part in my lower back that makes it hard to walk.ouch!

Have a great day,ladies!
~*~Sunflower~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:33 AM   #9
png_lovebirds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeinstarrz View Post
Bry - Try and take it easy today!

Sunday night DD was running a fever (102) and was crabby, tired, not hungry...woke up yesterday doing better (99) and ate a little something, played like normal. Then last night before bed it was back to 101, and she woke up 5 or 6 times in the middle of the night and was BURNING UP - temp of 103. I finally gave her a touch of Tylenol so she could sleep. This morning she is impossibly cranky and I am too for lack of sleep. Ugh. I can't figure out what's wrong with her, she has no other symptoms?
SAME thing happened to my DS and it went for a week....it turned out to be an ear infection! Who would have guessed since he NEVER touched his ear or even complained it hurt(which he is old enough to do)!!

Well ladies...I can safely say I am sick to death of peeing now. I woke up to pee 4 times BEFORE 3am and then another time at 5:15am when DH got up! SO, 5 times in one night! Ugh! I don't even let myself drink a lot after 7pm so that I won't wake up tons...well, that didn't work last night! LOL!

I have an OB appt tomorrow morning and will be scheduling my Csection!!! I think I will have another 1mth appt and then go to every 2 weeks! Go military!

I got a rather large order for my necklaces, so I have to get working on those! Have a good afternoon everyone! The weather is PERFECT here! Low 70s, sunny and breezy!!

OH OH I forgot to add that I went to a consignment shop and bought an Arms Reach Cosleeper mini for $55($170ish online) AND a Bebe Au Lait nursing cover for $5.99!!! YAY!!!

Last edited by png_lovebirds; 09-29-2009 at 09:35 AM.
png_lovebirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:39 AM   #10
Toby_99833
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sorry to hear about all the bad sleep going around and the sicky kids. We just got through our sick season that both DD and DH fell victim to.

Bry- I hope today goes better.

Hayley- I hear that if a baby keeps flipping from breech to not breech it is a good sign. That means they have the room to flip and will likely flip either right before or durring labor!

Rebecca- I am with you on the hate for peeing! I hate it when it feels like I am about to explode and I get up and it is just a little bit. I think, "Jeez I got up for THAT!"

AFM- I got my "new" car sear yesterday. I put "new" in quotes because it is over 1.5 years old! WTF? It was manufactured in March of 2008! That means that it does not meet current standards for the seat. It is a Radian80, which I got because it RF up to 40#. This only RF to 35#. Grrrrr.....

I picked up a co-sleeper yesterday, an arms reach mini, for only $75. Woot! That is about it. Those two things pretty much consumed my day yesterday.