Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-29-2009, 12:12 PM   #11
sharon_k
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: tuesday daffodil chat

Just wanted to pop in and say hi, and tell the ladies whose babies are breech that mine was too, as of last tuesday anyway. At that point I was 27 weeks 6 days. Tomorrow I'll be 29 weeks. My m/w said the baby can flip-flop back and forth, and she is not concerned about position really until 32-ish weeks. My friend is a midwife and said the same thing...I am tempted for her to check the position of the baby in another week or so. But then again, I don't want to stress myself over it. Both my other 2 were head down at the right time, if I hadn't gone for a 2nd u/s to make sure the kidneys were still perfect (which they are thankfully) I would have never known the position and would not be stressing over it! LOL

Advertisement

Old 09-29-2009, 12:15 PM   #12
sharon_k
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have to add that I'm sorry to hear of all the illnesses! Thankfully my kids have been the picture of health, well since June when whey had the pox but I don't count that since I did it to them on purpose...hee hee
So I'll just go knock on some wood now....but it's true lots of people have gotten sick in the past couple weeks.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:42 PM   #13
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Good evening ladies. I have been on the go since 8 am and now its 530 ughh. My husband is driving me nuts my day was soooo hectic and he mauls me to death when I'm sleeping! If I turn he spoons me and wraps one leg over me and arm around my belly that I can't move. And he does this in his sleep as if I'm a teddy bear. I can lay down at 9pm and won't fall asleep till 2 or 3 am because of it! And then up at 6 or 7! It sucks. So I had my gd class ick is all I can say. I get 2100 calories. And a big book of what I can or cannot eat and I get 14 carbs a day. As much food as u can eat on this it is going to make me a whale! And finger pokes 4 times a day no juice ( which sucks because I love my oj) today for dinner is out. Nothing fried though. So I get done at gd class and had to pick up a food processor, find my dads sleep study office. And then take my friends parents to my mechanic. And then my dads attorney office for power of attorney and medical power of attorney papers. Then I think a secratary or paralegal ( that's how I found the attorney) I bought some cd covers from her she was selling more I got 2 thirsties 3.00 each. 2 bummis super whisper wraps 6.00 each and 3 dappi covers 3.00 each and 2 bummis trainers ( for ds) 4.00 each. All like new grand total of 35.00 I should be set on covers for now until she grows into the bgs. I hope everyone feels better gets a good night of sleep and the kiddos feel better. Rebecca I'm waiting for mine to be scheduled.
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:44 PM   #14
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Oh on a good note. The insurance company totaled my father's flooded van!
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:17 PM   #15
tryin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My baby has been head down since at least 28wks. I'm glad, but OUCH! It's very hard to walk with her head in my crotch. I mean she's really low down there. She's thumping me on both sides, but not in my ribs, still low in the stomach.

Fan-I just had a nice cup of OJ. I drank half of an 8 oz cup (my DD's cup). I only drink it every once and awhile. But I feel that I should give in to my cravings in small amounts, that way I won't go crazy and loose control.

I have been feeling so sick in the morning lately, I just knew I was going to vomit this morning, but luckily I didn't. I have only 34 more days left of work, woo hoo. It's getting harder to wake up when I'm usually up at 4am and then fall back to sleep, just to hear the alarm a couple of hours later. I am also approximately 2 months from delivery (if my induction is scheduled for Nov 30 give or take a couple of days).
Old 09-29-2009, 06:32 PM   #16
UnderTheStars
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

UGH - I have to send my computer in for repair AGAIN! I'm so fed up with Gateway This is the third time in 8 months we've had to get it repaired. Soooo, once I get it packed up I'll be AWOL again for 7-14 business days. Curse you, Gateway....
Old 09-29-2009, 07:42 PM   #17
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Awe, Alex! Sorry!

Well, baby Farrah has super chubby little fingers and no hair. The complete opposite of Eden. She is super mellow too, unlike her big sister! Eden is/was really skinny with skinny long fingers like mine and she was crazy active. She did have chubby little cheeks. She had a head full of hair at our ultrasound at 29 weeks with her, and Farrah has almost none and I am 29 weeks

My belly is lopsided because she crowds into the corner of my right side. It's really weird. She is always there and never changes position. At least she is head down
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:44 PM   #18
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Alex I heard really bad things about gateway! And I'm seeing your luck with it. Dell is just about the same. I'm thinking to go with toshiba this time. Tryin wow. Getting induced on the 30th. Your leaving us LOOOOL joking. I made out the grocery list to go buy this stuff they want us to eat dh and dad are in on the diabetic diet. Dh because he said its time to change. He is typical indian a whole plate of rice and then whatever veggie dish or meat dish u cook smothered all over it ick! And dad has no choice. He is a bad diabetic eating all kinds of junk. Tryin I agree ill have some sips of juice. How many calories did they put you on?
Old 09-29-2009, 08:46 PM   #19
sharon_k
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jena, I really like the name Farrah, so cute! Since I have 2 girls I was always comparing them as well, but learned really quick that they're different in almost every way- although mine both had the same amounts of hair LOL
This baby also crowds to my right side, IDK maybe she/he turned head down? I have been feeling more pressure, esp. on my bladder when I stand. Both my girls always seemed to be more on my right as well...maybe there's more room over there!
Old 09-29-2009, 09:00 PM   #20
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Gosh sorry everybody is having so much trouble sleeping! I haven't been sleeping well either but I thought it was due to dh being gone. I can't get comfy at night though so I'm sure that has something to do with it also...oh and Nadia, Maggie (the chihuahua), and Thomas (the cat) have been sleeping with me and taking up my whole bed!! lol

Zoe has hiccups allllllll the time lately! Its cute but can get a little annoying while trying to sleep! lol

Looks like you all got lots of great deals! I am going shopping tomorrow so hopefully I find some too! Love the bobby swing!

ETA: When we met with our midwife on the 23rd she said Zoe is head down. I hope she stays that way but it seems like there is still plenty of time for them to do some flipping.

Last edited by abbi_n_nadia; 09-29-2009 at 09:02 PM.
abbi_n_nadia is offline   Reply With Quote