Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-29-2009, 09:13 PM   #21
sharon_k
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: tuesday daffodil chat

Abbi, I am pretty sure if Zoe is head down by now, she'll stay that way You're already 31 or 32 weeks, right?
For those of you with babies who are head-down, on what part of your belly do you feel the hiccups? This is a good clue as to baby's position, and I think if baby is head down you feel them higher up on your side, whereas last week I was feeling them low in my pelvis, almost in my butt LOL (baby was frank breech so sandwiched in half with butt down)

Advertisement

Last edited by sharon_k; 09-29-2009 at 09:15 PM.
sharon_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:33 PM   #22
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm SO out of breath tonight!
I made 8 diapers and 4 doublers!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:57 PM   #23
tryin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My baby was head down but sunny side up, so I do hope that part changes.

I'm feeling kicks, movements, etc in my lower belly. sometimes she gets really crazy in there. The tech said she's in an upside-down straddle. so I'm getting punched and kicked from both sides.

Fan-I honestly don't remember the calories, they gave me a number about 6months ago. I don't even count calories, I just pay attention to the number of carb grams per meal. 30 for breakfast, 40 for lunch and 40 for dinner. I get 15 for snacks. I spent so many months trying to get my baby fat in case I had another preemie. I have lost 10lbs and then regained 15 so far since being on this "diet".

ariana-that's alot of diapers! You've been busy.

Is it crazy that I just went through my cloth wipes and counted 150 wipes?
I use them for everything so they all over my house. I have tried to wrangle them all up and put them in a little basket on my nightstand (I do most diaper changes on my bed). I have taken the OBV ones out for baby's bathing and I use the ones with ribbed sherpa for my bathing. DD also uses cloth wipes for her bath too. I also have tons of regular washcloths but never use those anymore. Only the guys still use them. I have the terry baby washcloths too but hate those. Trying to figure out what I can use them for since I won't use them for bathing or cloth wipes.