Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-01-2009, 05:31 AM   #1
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:
Thursday daffodil chat

Good morning momma's

Advertisement

Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:32 AM   #2
Layna
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thursday daffodil chat

Morning Mama's!!
I already feel better, so Yay!! It's been like this several times so far this year, I'll feel like I'm getting a really bad cold, feel bad for a day and then it's gone. Very nice since when I do get colds usually they last fooooorever!

I'm so excited... A friend of my mom's heard that I was wanting a cacoon knit really bad and she offered to do it for me! She got the yummyest feeling yarn and she's working on it right now. She wanted to do it because she likes to knit baby blankets for gifts and wanted to try something new, so we're kind of using eachother. I got extra yarn of what she's using and I think I'm going to take a knitting class and learn how to make a hat with it
Old 10-01-2009, 07:55 AM   #3
kulaswifeandmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello everybody! I wasn't on at all yesterday because I was pretty sick! I woke up really early with terrible stomach pains (not contrax) and feeling incredibly sick to my stomach. I was in bed/on the couch all day long. My super DH stayed home from work to take care of the kids and he took care of me He was so sweet! Today I feel 100% better so I am cleaning up after what my DH didn't and then I am going to knit some YYMN socks. I have a dentist app. later on today, too, which I really don't feel like going to, but am anyway =P

Hope you all have a lovely day!
& Emris (6/27/11) Pregnant with #5, a boy! Due 11/10/14
kulaswifeandmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:08 AM   #4
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Congrats dalayna about the cocoon. I had my peri appt. Baby is head down. And her face was facing my bum so no pics! Rats little stinker! I go back next week because of the gd. Dr said he is not worried about my numbers, only the fasting one at morning it should be 60 to 90 and its been 100 but he said I just started following the diet and he wants to watch it. If after a week it doesn't lower. Then I have to take meds only at bedtime. Because that's when I have the issue in the morning. So it will be pills yeah! Anyhow she weighs around 3.5 pounds and is in 43rd percentile. He said really watching my sugar levels and eating properly will prevent any issues at birth. I do think I had gd with ds4 because his symptoms.and such so hopefully we get away from that route.other then that dh is talking about going out of town this weekend. So the places of choice are asheville nc, tennesse, or florida. Also baby is sitting low but cervix is closed woo hoo!
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:07 AM   #5
tryin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Layna-I hope we get to see pics of the cocoon.
Haley-Glad you are feeling better. Sounds like you have a very caring DH. Do you know where I can get one of those?
Fanatic-Sounds like a really great appt. yeah for baby being head down.

I wasn't up to work today, so I called out. Hard to drop off DD there still when my vice-principal runs parent drop-off. I didn't even make eye contact, just drove off. I hate that I can't even take a sick day, still have to pick up and drop off kids.

Baby wasn't moving a whole lot yesterday after work, so I decided to give both of us a day off. She was moving alot this morning though. I'm just going to take it easy. I had a big baby dream last night. She was home from the hospital and she was sleeping all day, I was very neglectful and after hours was like, oh yeah, i need to change her dipe and feed her and give her a bath and of course, nothing was where I needed it to be so I was running around like a maniac trying to gather all the needed items from all over the house.

Last edited by tryin; 10-01-2009 at 09:09 AM.
tryin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:25 AM   #6
png_lovebirds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ZZZZZZZZ.....the baby was moving ALL_NIGHT_LONG.....I couldn't even sleep! It was very frustrating! Is there a pt when too much movement is a concern?? I have horrible fears of cord accidents...

Nothing planned today....I'm horribly bored!
png_lovebirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:29 AM   #7
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have a major big day!
Sorry to all those feeling ill!

I have my second try 3d u/s today! So excited because I think the baby is head down now, so I'm thinking that we'll get better pics this time! (Cross fingers!)
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:06 AM   #8
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ariana, we had our second attempt on Tuesday. She was still facing my back! so we are going to try one more time. Then after that I am calling it quits. I hate getting so many ultrasounds. It makes me nervous. (I'm paranoid)
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:48 AM   #9
Logans Mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good Morning! Last night was a tough one, ds got his 2 year shots in the afternoon and was a mess. Ofcourse DH had to work so I was on my own with a cranky kid He was up and down from about 630 last night till 730 this morning. This was the first time he has gotten shots and been able to verbalize the pain, I was tearing up a bunch! He kept telling me about the owies and the mean lady that hurt him. But he did ask to go potty a bunch and woke up with a dry diaper this morning, yea!

DS wasn't walking earlier, but seems to be doing better now so we might run a few errands- I was going to pass if I had to carry him everywhere! Other than that just relaxing and getting a nice nap in- I didnt get leg cramps last night, but I think that was b/c ds didnt let me stay in one place very long.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Logans Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:11 AM   #10
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Morning ladies!! Sorry for those who have been feeling under the weather. It's bad enough to feel crummy in general...add being pregnant to it and you're miserable!

Ariana--I'm very jealous...I haven't had an u/s since the gender check at 19 weeks! I don't know if my doc even does a 3rd tri one to check for size...I hope so.

I've been having contractions. Some very real, some BH, but so far laying on my left side or drinking water stops them. This kid is def going to be early though. I have 34 weeks in my head, but no idea why. I have no reason to think he would be THAT early. Maybe something unrelated to baby is going to happen that week.
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote