Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-01-2009, 12:00 PM   #11
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thursday daffodil chat

dalayna > yehh thats great for u. I have always wanted to knit but just dont have the time.

fan> that stinks about u having the gd but at least it doesnt seem too bad. lol our 3d us is the 10th. hopefully she ll show us some face pics.

haley> thats great that ur dh was soo good at taking care of u.

trying> im telling u gotta love pregnancy dreams. luckily i havnt had too many

rebecca> i dont think there is something of moving too much but yeh it does get to u specially when ur trying to sleep

ariana > i hope u get some good pics this time. At my last us she was all balled up. This time shes already head down so hope hope. in two weeks

jena> i hope bby shows u soon

jennie> hugs to little man. i hate getting their shots done.

tashauna> Ug about the contractions. I have been having alot too. they keep my up at night. I think i keep getting them htough because it is my 4th and i dont drink enough so im prolly always dehydrated. hopefully he ll stay in there till at least 35 weeks. everyone seems to think im going to go wicked early too

ok soo. went to my midwife appt today. I m FINALLY back to my prepregnancy weight. Baby is head down. yehhh but ouwwwieee for my pelvis. BUTTT shes measuring at 32 wks. I have been consistently measuring a week ahead but now its 3 wks. uggg. dh is still saying shes coming on thanksgiving and shes going to be 8lbs 5 oz. we ll see. k off to pick up the oldest.

Advertisement

bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:19 PM   #12
Layna
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryandcam+2 View Post
dalayna > yehh thats great for u. I have always wanted to knit but just dont have the time.
That's the same w/ me But I just found out the yarn shop here offers classes every other week on a Tues. evening for 2 hrs.. my best friend & I figured it would be a good "get away" time for us.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:24 PM   #13
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layna View Post
That's the same w/ me But I just found out the yarn shop here offers classes every other week on a Tues. evening for 2 hrs.. my best friend & I figured it would be a good "get away" time for us.
kools. yeh i might after katherine comes but not till
bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:43 PM   #14
sandmark
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi Ladies,

Sorry to all that are feeling down or sick today.

I found out today that I failed my one hour GD test. The max blood sugar level for passing was 139 and I was 156. I had to take a day off tomorrow to go get the 3 hour test starting at 7am. I really hope that I don't have GD.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:08 PM   #15
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Sorry sandi. Big hug. I was spazzing about gd and ended up getting it. Better to know then not to know. Its not really that bad especially if you can control it with diet and pills if needed I think taking insulin would suck big time! And of course the meal plans you eat more things having gd then if you didn't. But it all has to be healthy. Today I'm grillung burgers, baked potatoes. Steamed zuchini lettuce tomatoe on burger and small dallop of sour cream and butter on the potatoe and some butter on the zuchini.
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:17 PM   #16
sandmark
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Fan. I was reading up on GD diets online. I'm hoping that my test tomorrow goes well and it's not GD, but, I'm preparing myself just in case.

Do you have to monitor your blood sugar at home?
Old 10-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #17
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey Ladies! Just wanted to update since I dont chat too often (Im always over on the BSRB thread LOL)

I am having another U/S thursday the 8th due to baby's movement slowing down... I havn't been getting good movement and even a hard time trying for kick counts so we are checking baby to see what is going on! Doc. thinks its cause baby is still Breech but wants to check in on things to be sure! I'm trying to look at the bright side being we will get another chance at seeing the gender!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:26 PM   #18
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Chasity I will be praying for you. Sandi yes I monitor it at home. My day I get up and check it before breakfast ( that is a fasting blood sugar) then I eat breakfast wait 2 hours after I'm done and check my sugar eat a snack and then eat lunch. 2 hours later check sugar. Eat a snack then eat dinner and 2 hours after check my sugar. Then I get an evening snac after evening snack no snacking at night! It sucks when you have oj staring at you and fruit and you want to eat but can't .
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:32 PM   #19
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Fan!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:54 PM   #20
UnderTheStars
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Haley - Glad you are feeling better today! What a sweet hubby =)

Tryin - I have crazy baby dreams a lot too...I had one about a week ago that my DD was lost and when we found her they wouldn't let me have her back and said I was a bad mom.

Ariana - I hope you were able to get some good 3/D shots today. Don't forget to share them

Jena - What a little stinker Hopefully she'll cooperate next time.

Jennie - Sorry about DS's shots. Poor guy!

Rebecca - I have that fear sometimes too, this kid is a serious soccer player! I hope you are able to get some sleep tonight.

Sandi - Sorry about failing the one-hr. I did that with DD but passed the 3-hr with flying colors. Hopefully the same goes for you!

Chasity - It could just be that s/he is breech, or maybe you have an anterior placenta and can't feel it as much? Either way, I hope your appointment will ease your worries (and find out the sex!).

AFM: Nothing exciting, really. Rainy and cold today, blah. I'm trying to get everything ready for our trip to VA in 2 weeks (I'm doing a painting for my friend who is getting married and it's cutting into my nap time!) Still have to send my computer in for repair but haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm already having withdrawls from it...