Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-24-2010, 01:45 AM   #81
SeaChellsRun
Registered Users
Formerly: ChellySnow
seller
seller

My Mood:
Cool Re: Does anyone sell thier breast milk?

I've put together a website for moms that are interested in selling breast milk or purchasing breast milk. Most people buying the breast milk... are men At least from what I've noticed. I don't argue one way or another but did find that thousand of women are posting bm for sale on blogs. So I saw the need for a safe, clean and private way of selling or buying breast milk. Here it is...

http://www.onlythebreast.com/

Advertisement

DD1 1/09 *** DD2 4/12
SeaChellsRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 03:50 PM   #82
amygamie
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Does anyone sell thier breast milk?

Life is what happens when your too busy making other plans
Deleted post bc being stalked

Last edited by amygamie; 01-28-2011 at 02:47 PM. Reason: .
amygamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:19 PM   #83
kellybrawner
Registered Users

My Mood:

Funny, I just contacted in agency in search of breastmilk asking how much it would cost for me to obtain breastmilk (I can only product 2-3 oz every two hours and that just isn't enough for DD) and the agency contacted me telling me it is ILLEGAL (and they did capitalize it to make their point) to sell breastmilk in the US. Although the person obtaining the breastmlk can pay for shipping/packaging and milk bags if the donor mother so chooses. Milk banks although CAN charge for their breastmilk, but again, they obtain their milk by donations.
kellybrawner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:53 PM   #84
vmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I don't think there is anything wrong with selling your milk. It's yours and if someone is willing to pay for it than I don't see what the problem is. Yes, you can donate it, but just as the babies need it, the OP may NEED the money. People DO get paid to donate plasma and their eggs for others to have babies. They don't do injectables and have their eggs retrieved for free. The milk banks are making money on the donated milk, so why can't the mother who spends countless hours pumping. As the mother of a 24 weeker, I would have preferred to go through a private women for my babies milk rather than a large company where the donor is unknown to me. If I knew the women and her health history checked out, I would go for it. To each his/her own.