Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-03-2009, 02:14 PM   #11
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: hospital pics??

Fan mind if I ask the reasoning behind no framed pics on the wall? Just curious... I love black and white pics too! And sepia!

Advertisement

Old 10-03-2009, 04:29 PM   #12
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

No hospital pics here either, My mom took some AWESOME pics withe her dig. camera of Mia, and then we took her to Sears when she was a month old and a lot more alert and for the same price we would have paid for the largest package of just one pose at the hospital I got a bunch of pics in different poses and outfits! It was awesome, and they did a wonderful job, we will proboly do that!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:33 PM   #13
tryin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Here's my DD first pic-3 days old (she's 6 now) -I'm going to crop the original and print some more

I can't believe she used to fit on that receiving blanket, I just washed it for the new baby.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:05 PM   #14
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Aww tryin she is adorable! Abbi we are muslim. And in our religion we aren't supposed to have images of people or animals. Because back in early days of islam they had idol worshipping and such. Before islam came to the region. So we aren't supposed to do it. Although you will see some muslims do it have pics on the wall not all though. Also for me I guess they change so quickly that the whole walls would be taken up of their pics.
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 07:06 PM   #15
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Sorry it won't let me edit from my blackberry. If the pic is on the wall and we have to pray in the direction. It would kind of be like idol worshipping.
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:28 PM   #16
Logans Mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

the hospital I had ds at didnt do pictures, I waited and took him somewhere when he was a few weeks old. We took a ton with the digital camera and camcorder, so we'll do the same this time.

Logans Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:25 PM   #17
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tryin, that pic is so cute! Hard to believe they were ever so tiny once they are older!

Fan, that makes since! I had just never heard of it before. Thanks for explaining.