Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-04-2009, 08:54 AM   #21
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: weekend daffodil chat

We are in fl and trying to find our hotel. Well I went to bed finally stewing and steaming. And he woke up and said that he doesn't react quickly as me. And he was analyzing how to deal with it. Pretty much he is telling sil and lover boy they are up a creek without a paddle and he isn't doing anything for them. And he is telling mil if she takes a loan on the house for this nonsense he is cutting her off. And he is telling lover boy he went behind elders back and married in secret the only thing he will do is pray they have a successful marriage and the cash cow is broke.

Advertisement

Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:13 AM   #22
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Good Morning!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:46 PM   #23
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hey ladies

this weekend has been interesting. trying to clean all weekend but its getting tough with the bh starting up. wrote more about that in the bh thread.
bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:46 PM   #24
sandmark
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
the only thing he will do is pray they have a successful marriage and the cash cow is broke.
Old 10-04-2009, 07:52 PM   #25
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Sandi believe me it was a big relief when he said he was going to tell them where to go. In their culture mom is like queen you don't defy her. Anyhow today is dh bday but we don't celebrate and we are in florida we are going back tomorow. There isn't shells in this area. But the sand looks like snow! We are in the emerald coast. We went to the beach with the kids but it started getting really windy we came back in 5 minutes later it started pouring! We went to red lobster for dinner. Bet my sugar level is gonna be thru the roof! I had a virgin strawberry pina colada looo". I miss palm trees so much dh bought me a baby pony tail palm for in the house I can't wait to watch it grow! Other then that just trying to relax but man I feel the bh's comming on and I'm getting a lot of discharge there. I'm taking it easy now maybe ill go soak my feet in the jacuzzi down stairs! Have a great day ladies. Our mini trip is over tommorow oh well!
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote