Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-13-2007, 04:27 PM   #1
upstategirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Smile Angelluvz service

I bought a XL diaper from her and received last week. It was such a cute diaper and VERY soft. The only thing is that it didn't fit. The XL was too small. So, I tried to sell it on here but, no such luck. I asked her if she would buy it back. She said she couldn't do that but, she could make me a bigger one and send the other one back. I don't know how well it will work but, if it works good I will buy more from her. Her prices are great, free shipping and cute material to pick from.

Advertisement

upstategirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:59 PM   #2
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Re: Angelluvz service

sounds great, i would do the trade!
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 05:09 PM   #3
FitMommyOf2
I wish I could turn the tide!
seller

My Mood:

I'd do the trade also! Eventhough I know many don't like Dorothy for some reasons (dipes apparently smelling like smoke or Feebreeze) I personally have to say I never had probs with her and her dipes fit my DS like a glove.
She did not work well with one of the mamas I'm friends here and that made me sad (the mama bought a dipe w/an applique and it wasn't properly stitched on there, just glued? -something like that) but I have to say after all the other dipes I've tried, I seem to come back loving her dipes, actually I never stopped loving them. And I agree, the price is awesome for the quality you get (we had all aplix and those were sewn beautifully). Maybe just stay away from applique dipes, just to be safe? (Eventhough I know D. offered to fix the dipe if the mama would have sent it back to her)

ETA: If you have cute fabric, you can also send it to her and it'd be 7$ for each dipe, incl. shipping back to you! (If you only have fabric for the outer, she asks for 10$)
Old 01-13-2007, 05:09 PM   #4
Ooey
Full of Surprises
seller

You know I had a really good experience buying from her too and found her to be super sweet and helpful. That was before I ever heard about all the bad transactions people have had with her though, and I don't think I would buy from her again because of that.
#3 Coming Oct. 2015!
Ooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 05:36 PM   #5
allye
Technicial girl extraordinaire
seller

My Mood:

Okay
I'd like to say that my first experience with her was completely amazing - her pocket diapers fit my DD like a dream, they aren't bulky, very cute prints and the price is right - and I happened to hit her up on a free shipping to US/Canada sale

But, on that token the second time I did order diapers from her it didn't go too well... they all came in reeking like smoke (very deep smoke I might add!) and one of them had a small tear on the wing - which wouldn't have bothered me as much buuut she refused to fix it. And pp sided with her in the end .. poo!

I would like to say to stay away from her appliques though.. They don't hold up well to being washed... Other then that, I find her pockets very well fitting for a chubby kiddo... and when she does want to give you good customer service, she does a great job!

Allye:: Mama to 5 ::
allye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 06:00 PM   #6
danibu98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have had very positive dealings with her, and I would buy again
Danielle
my ds feedback: http://www.kikifoxito.com/ds/forum/i...?topic=11352.0
danibu98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 06:44 PM   #7
kkweight
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

she has lots of reports on her here
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JuicyA...t=windows-1252

Ive never delt with her but i have alot of friends who have and they havent had great dealings with her. Either shes rude or the product reeks. Its sad because i think she makes a good product form what ive seen, but the CS and smoke kinda turn me off from buying them.
kkweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 06:48 PM   #8
chelle0518
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I love her dipes, but they did stink when I got them. Like my smoking Grandma's house. Icky.
But, she mistakenly sent my dipes to someone else, and was extremely apologetic and sent me four sherpa inserts at no charge for my long wait. So, I was quite pleased about that.
The smoke smell washes out....but it's not nice to open a package and smell it, ya know? Oh, and I bought a recycled soaker, haven't used it yet, but it was stinky, and I'm sort of worried that the smell will return if it gets pee damp. We'll see....
Old 01-13-2007, 10:55 PM   #9
mypa
Registered Users

At least you got a response. I'm still waiting to hear back from her. . .
mypa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 07:41 AM   #10
lovencloth
Registered Users
seller

Location: MN, I have cats, but they don't smoke, and neither do we.

This is honestly the first positive things I have seen about her, and the neg. fb is why I have not chosen to buy any. Personally, I would be pretty miffed if my NEW diapers stunk like smoke.