Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-05-2009, 07:38 AM   #1
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
monday daffodil chat

morning mamas

Advertisement

bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:52 AM   #2
Layna
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: monday daffodil chat

Morning!

Another busy weekend Seems like we have so much stuff to do! We got a few sticks of trim and got the window in the baby's room done, got the light switch/plug in covers and we got a light for the room! (There's no light in there right now) We ended up getting what's supposed to be an outdoor porch light.. it looks like a lantern, so we thought it would be perfect for his fishing themed room
Old 10-05-2009, 09:00 AM   #3
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Good Morning!!

Layna---that sounds precious! Hope you'll post pics when it's finished.

I had a rough night...just couldn't sleep. Hopefully tonight is better.
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:11 AM   #4
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hey ladies,

so this morning has started off bad. had a drs appt for the boys and the van wouldnt start. the house is a mess. dh isnt helping at all. im just at my limit.
bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:16 AM   #5
png_lovebirds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Well, I slept well last night but woke up feeling sick to my stomach! Yuck! I finally figured out why! Note to self-you have to eat more than a sweet potato and a small bowl of ice cream to keep your blood sugar up until morning! So, I basically ruined my morning with my stupidity! It wasn't fun trying to get out the door this morning to take Wyatt to school...blah! But I'm feeling better now after TWO PB&J sandwiches!!

I can't believe I'm 32 weeks!! Yikes!!!

Yesterday I found the Adiri bottles at our Target! YAY! I bought one just in case we need it!

BFers...which paci would you recommend?? I want to BF but I don't want to be a human paci! I have 3 other kids to take care of! I plan on not using one until we get a good nursing routing established...but I will want to use one after that!

Ok, I have to go pick up DS1 from school! Have a good day everyone!

Layna...you need to post some pics!!!!

Tashauna...I hope your day is ok even tho your night wasn't! I didn't sleep well for a week and then the past 2 days I've slept like a rock!! Hopefully your "rock sleeping" is coming!
png_lovebirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:26 AM   #6
Layna
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Here's the latest picture of the room.. Painted, floor in but still needs trim, light & furniture (& decor)
Old 10-05-2009, 10:34 AM   #7
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by png_lovebirds View Post
BFers...which paci would you recommend?? I want to BF but I don't want to be a human paci! I have 3 other kids to take care of! I plan on not using one until we get a good nursing routing established...but I will want to use one after that!
with Jordan we used NUK bottles and pacis and he still BF just perfectly. That was actually the only paci/bottle he would take. And he weaned himself from the paci at 8 months. (I'm sure I won't be so lucky every time, but it was nice for the first one lol)
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:36 AM   #8
kulaswifeandmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We used the Playtex Binky with the straight nipple on it.. my DD loved it and weaned herself around 6-7 months =)
& Emris (6/27/11) Pregnant with #5, a boy! Due 11/10/14
kulaswifeandmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:42 AM   #9
Toby_99833
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Layna- Love the room concept. Super cute!

Sounds like everyone else is having as rough a time I as I am. I have been MIA for a while because I didn't have anything positive to say and I didn't want to be a big downer. Still nothing really great to say, but I will give it a shot.

I "finished" DD's room by getting a toy organizer, some wall decals and knobs for her knight stand that we just painted a few weeks ago. I also "finished" the hall/kids bathroom by buying some expensive monkey decorations. DH was all stressed out because we had "a lot of stuff that isn't done" and he wanted to not insulate our bedroom. We had been planning on insulating the bedroom (which was a poorly done garage remodel) because DS will be her in the middle of winter and will be sleeping in our room. You cannot have a baby in an uninsulated room! Of all the stupid little projects he was stressing out about (like cleaning the garage, etc.) he wanted to hold off on THIS one.

Well I said no and to make him feel better I "finished" two of the projects. There is still a little painting that needs to be done in both the bedroom and the bathroom, but he feels better now. I will post pics when they are actually finished.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:36 AM   #10
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Wow ladies ! Busy busy people. We are on our way back from fl. We got to go to the beach this morning. But not for long it rained yuck but still a nice trip. I got po'd at my dad with my back injury I need to sit for long trips with the seat reclined. Well he sat up front for a while and I said I need the front seat I'm having major back pain and bh's and I'm sitting in back seat. He started whining. My dad acts worse then my kids sometimes. And basically. He said his legs hurt. There is more legroom in back seat then front. And he hasn't moved his legs at all since we left florida which pisses me off. I told dh we can't take my dad with us on vacation I can't deal with it. The kids were naughty we couldn't even get thru dinner or breakfast without ds4 acting a monster! None of my boys ever acted so naughty. I was sooo embarassed and then my dad starts yelling at them and so ppl stare more. We are about 2 hours from home. I have my ob appt tommorow. The past 2 days I haven't followed my gd diet loool. I can hear the dr now. I can't wait to get home. Dentist on wed and peri on thurs. So busy busy.
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote