Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-05-2009, 05:36 PM   #1
LilHippyMamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
officially changed my due date!

OB apt went great! Finally officially bumped my due date up to 12/26 from 12/31 since my u/s last week still shows the same date as my 1st one at 9wks! With a projected csection date of 12/16! I'm so excited! We had talked about it but never officially done it (and some of you probably remember I was counting off that ahead u/s for awhile myself because I knew it was correct myself but then I didn't think they'd change it so I stopped so I'd stop confussing myself lol) and being that I'm at risk for preterm that week can mean a huge difference! Blood pressure is still down and 109 (see if you see a dr that listens to the fact you have a thyroid issue and doesn't tell you that you're just anxious and that's why your blood pressure is 175 then you can actually have normal blood pressure lol ) Tested thyroid levels again, Back in 2wks!

Advertisement

Old 10-05-2009, 06:06 PM   #2
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: officially changed my due date!

Congrats. I have 2 due dates lmp and peri say dec 7th and ob says dec 12 even though they shouldn't have moved it because it was only 5 days diffrence oh well. With my section supposedly the 7th but I don't think ill make it. So I'm just sitting back counting down now! For people who have high risk pregnancies they don't realize that even a day really matters.
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:37 PM   #3
LilHippyMamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: officially changed my due date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanatic4cloth View Post
Congrats. I have 2 due dates lmp and peri say dec 7th and ob says dec 12 even though they shouldn't have moved it because it was only 5 days diffrence oh well. With my section supposedly the 7th but I don't think ill make it. So I'm just sitting back counting down now! For people who have high risk pregnancies they don't realize that even a day really matters.

that was the deal with mine, it was only 5 days so technically they don't move it unless it's a week off but he said given my history we'd see as time went on. I have to have an ultrasound once a month so I've had plenty not showing any difference and being I'm already showing preterm issues again he decided it'd be best to just go ahead. In fact some things were meassuring more then that on the last u/s but you know they do the general over all size and not look at just some things but point being that not only have I not changed and still show ahead but that showed even more lol so I think we're good. It was just nerve racking me a little bit. I never cared before with the other kids as much.

maybe they moved it because the size was showing less on you? If I'm reading that right? Do you think you will make the c section? did you go earlier with the other kids?