Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-06-2009, 05:27 PM   #1
MamaBetsy
Registered Users
seller

All reasonable offers accepted!

First, the fine print: I can take PP funded or unfunded. We are a pet-free, smoke-free home. I have to go to the PO so it might be a few days before I ship. DC is extra. Any questions, PM me for priority.
All items have been washed in Tide before switching to Charlie's soap. All prices are PPD. I'm mostly ISO PayPal, but try me. Willing to take offers and work out a deal if possible. I'm also open to trades.
(Click to make the pictures bigger)
Also, I'll be adding more items as I come across them and as my little chunker grows out of it.

Lots of boyish, some GN stuff.
Fitteds:

I have three newborn fitteds made by ShyViolet here. She also has a hyenacart, if you want to look at some more of her work. These fitteds are amazing. I wish she made them in more sizes. I was so sad when Jack outgrew them! They do have the umbilical snap-down and if you're interested in the doublers I bought from her to go with them, I can get pics and we can work out prices. They're plenty absorbant without, but Jack is a supersoaker!
I bought them for $12 each, I believe. They are in EEUC, faded prints from washing, but no stains that I can see, and all snaps and elastic are in great condition. I'm asking $10 apiece

Next is a Nana's Bottom fitted, size small, and a no-name fitted in NB/S. The Nana's Bottom doesn't have a snapdown, and the no-name has a cutout. No-name has a terry inner, and the NB isn't as red as it looks; more orange.
NB: $8

Next is a Blue camo NB B4. I bought it off FSOT. It's in good condition, very absorbent. The smaller insert is slightly yellow, not sure why. $12. SOLD, thx! Also a brown camo NB Piddle Poddle. Bought new from FSOT, in good used condition. $16.

Small Holden's Landing AI2. The outer is cotton, so it works more like a fitted. I bought it brand-new for $22. Selling for $16.

OS Fitteds:

Citrus Piddle Poddle. Sherpa-ish (I think?) very absorbent. Small rust stain on the front and I think on one of the soakers. Doesn't affect function. $15.
Top is a Butterfly Baby. It's got the 3SR and the soaker is pretty stained. $10 obo.Mommy's Touch old-style, I believe. It's a stuffable fitted, I don't have an insert. Green inner, pale yellow outer. Very pretty, but just too many snaps for us. NO stains, good elastic. $12. Last is a Mutt with the tri-fold soaker. Bought used. The soaker looks splotchy, like maybe bleach stained? I can't get a good fit with this thing to save my life. Sold, thanks mama!

This is an old-style (shorter soaker) Goodmama in Butterscotch. It's very well loved, bought from FSOT and used by us. SUPER absorbent. Even with the leg elastic being shot to hell, it would work for overnight. Great from someone whose baby has super chunky thighs or if you know how to replace elastic (I don't.)
Also has a few rust spots, I think from my washer. One on front and several on teh soaker.
$10

Covers:

I've got two pull-on covers. On the left is a JJBB soaker, size XS. I was SO sad when he outgrew this one. It's got the sling-style doubler and is in very good condition. Washed in Eucalan. A little fuzzy, could use a shave. $20
Also a WAHM-made fleece cover in Small. I wish it had fit, but the waist doesn't have much stretch. Make an offer, or if you buy some other stuff I'll throw it in for free.

I also have a Bummis fleece wrap, size small. VGUC, barely used. $8
And a NB Stacinator fleece wrap in a green-gray color. Fuzzy from being washed with disposable wipes, but VGUC. $8

One XS Thirsties in light blue. It has some mystery stains on the back and near one leg. I really have no clue where it came from, but it doesn't affect function. Otherwise, this diaper is in almost new condition. $5

I also have 6 yellow-edge GMD's. They're in VGUC, some staining but no fraying, etc. I am the original owner. $12ppd, but I'm open to offers.
Also, 6 Goodmama Trimfolds, size small. They are also in great condition. The green one has stitching only on the ends instead of all the way around, but that doesn't affect function. I'll check for stains later. These are $30 a package brand new. I'm selling for $20 + shipping. I'd like to keep these together.

ADDED 11/5:
A small Swaddlebees wool wrap, in blue. I bought this NWOT on FSOT and LOVED it. Unfortunately, it got stained with EBF poop and washed with my regular diapers. It didn't shrink, but it's not as stretchy as it used to be. Asking $10.
Two small Bumkins covers, one in the stripey monkey print, the other in the cars print. EUC, $9 each. They are the newer version.
Two small Thirsties AIO's, V2, one in orange and one in ocean. EUC. $10 ppd each.
JUST ADDED!!!! THree small Thirsties covers in VGUC, blue, red, and light blue. $8 ppd each. Also, on RaR G2 in Bastian, NIP
Thanks for looking! Check back often for new stuff!

Advertisement

Check out the ole FSOT

Last edited by MamaBetsy; 12-30-2009 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Added items
MamaBetsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:03 AM   #2
MamaBetsy
Registered Users
seller

Re: NB & OS fitteds, NB & S wool,fleece jjbb, stacinator, pidpod,mutt

Check out the ole FSOT
Old 10-07-2009, 03:14 PM   #3
MamaBetsy
Registered Users
seller

Re: NB & OS fitteds, NB & S wool,fleece jjbb, stacinator, pidpod,mutt, Goodmama, Thir

Added a Goodmama and a Thirsties cover
Check out the ole FSOT
Old 10-11-2009, 05:19 PM   #4
MamaBetsy
Registered Users
seller

Re: NB & OS fitteds, NB & S wool,fleece jjbb, stacinator, pidpod,mutt, Goodmama, Thir

Bump!
Check out the ole FSOT
Old 10-13-2009, 05:29 PM   #5
MamaBetsy
Registered Users
seller

bumpity
Check out the ole FSOT
Old 10-14-2009, 12:38 PM   #6
yesterdayicried
Registered Users
k**ro**ns26
seller
seller

Come payday, I may make you an offer if you're willing!
Old 10-15-2009, 12:20 PM   #7
MamaBetsy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesterdayicried View Post
Come payday, I may make you an offer if you're willing!
Check out the ole FSOT
Old 10-16-2009, 12:17 PM   #8
MamaBetsy
Registered Users
seller

bump
Check out the ole FSOT
Old 10-20-2009, 07:45 AM   #9
MamaBetsy
Registered Users
seller

Bump for sold
Check out the ole FSOT
Old 10-21-2009, 07:43 PM   #10
MamaBetsy
Registered Users
seller

I'm open to offers and trades, folks. I need to size up.
Check out the ole FSOT