Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-08-2009, 05:44 AM   #1
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
thurs daffodil chat

morning ladies.

figured id get this going.

Jena those are wicked cute. You said they are nb?Are they as blue as they look?

chasity what happeend with the baby?

today is more cleaning.... uggg. seems like i just get the house right and then i feel wicked out of it for a couple of days so not alot gets done then the house looks like a tornado dumped on it. I bought the red ribbon for kats longies just gotta finish them and do her booties. lol I need to take pics of her wool i have so far. I actually have quite a bit. Im just waiting to get my nb and os fitteds from chunkibunz diaperz. She s got great customer service. kk time to finish getting the kids ready

Advertisement

bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:53 AM   #2
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: thurs daffodil chat

Good morning. I am still so sore. I wanted to eat up the house last night but couldn't because after I have my snack no more eating ughhh! So I made some eggs and toast and I couldn't eat the toast sigh! Dh took me out for a strawberry pina colada smoothie for my snack last night. Do you guys feel guilty if you have some alone time? Like I always feel guilty but we went at 9pm and the boys were in bed. So I felt so guilty for not getting them to go with us. Not that they don't have their own ice cream at home. I'm at my peri appt to go over my sugars. We shall see how that goes. I have to take ds4 to the pedi he woke up looking as if he feels fine. But dh said to take him in anyways. I'm making something for dh and the rest of them with ground lamb for me I have no clue. Have a great day ladies!
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:15 AM   #3
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Ughhhh they just checked babies position the little stinker was moving sooo much this morning it woke me up! Well she is breech I guess it doesn't matter anyways since she is comming out of my tummy versus the hoo haa
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:22 AM   #4
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

sooo i just got off the phone with my little sis. She s married to a guy that is 47. Shes 21. She has lost two babies in the past. She was 13 wks pregnant when she miscarried her little girl from stress. <dr said. She was 28 wks when she lost her little boy due to her scumbag bf beating the crap out of her. She just found out a few weeks ago that shes pregnant to her husband. The only problem is he didnt want anymore kids but refused to let her get on bc. She s of course wicked happy. But thats where her happiness ends. Her husband acts like hes 15. He spends all his time on his truck, has a part time job. does nothing around the house and is constantly accusing her of cheating. He knows that stress could make her lose this baby. I spent all day on the phone wiht her yesterday trying to calm her down and get her to relax before she had to go to work. She works full time. Well i call her this morning and he left her a note saying that he knows shes found someone better and they are never going to see each other again. THat she needs to move on with her life blahblahblah so needless to say shes a wreck. She really loves this guy and he doesnt see it. She said to me that if it came down to never having kids and keeping her husband or having them she would chose the first. Luckily my parents and brother live down there with her. I m 500 miles away so i cant go see her. Im glad to see him go but not under these circumstances. uggg.

sry ladies just had to vent./
bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 09:42 AM   #5
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

bry that sucks what an a$$. I would never choose having a husband over a child. He would be gone. Thats why me and ds3 dad split up he did the same thing pretty much. And I said hit the road jack! Ok so now im going to the peri weekly now. ick! and ds4 has an ear infection again. I have to take pills at night for the gd because the sugars are high in the morning. I seriously cant eat all the stuff in one day they want me to eat. i havent gained any weight either. Babies heart rate was 162 and she was breathing.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:45 AM   #6
Toby_99833
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Fan- I don't ever feel guilty, but some times I start to miss her and think how fun it would have been for her to be there. Sorry your mouth hurts so bad.

Bry-OMG what a douch bag! I hope this pregnancy goes better for her and she gets to hold her little one in her arms for the rest of her life. It sounds for the best that this guy is gone, but I agree that it is a horrible way to end it. Hopefully he stays gone and she has her baby and realizes that having her baby and NOT having this idiot was really the best thing for her. Therapy would be a good thing for her I believe.

AFM- Therapy is what I need. I have gotten myself into a depression. I have had depression my whole life, but have been able to control it for several years now. I have a logical side of my brain that realizes that this is a sickness (made worse by pregnancy hormones and stress right now) and there are things I can do to get better. BUT I am just so tired and stressed that I don't WANT to do them. It is just easier to be depressed. That is not a good place to be. I tried talking to my DH last night and as sweet and eager to help as he is he just doesn't get it at all.

What I really need him to do is get better (stop being sick already!) and help me finish all these projects and clean. We have bills to pay, birth supplies to pick up and holidays to plan for. Also I have been really missing my DD and wanting to spend time with her. I realized the other day that I have very few pics of me and my DD together and that makes me sad. I want to get some before this baby gets here when it is still just me and her.

Sorry for the long sob story and thank you for listening.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:42 AM   #7
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

aww toby. I agree on the pic thing. Im always taking these beautiful snaps of dh and the boys together. But none of me and them really Sigh. Have you tried eating things with omega 3 my friend does her depression with herbal stuff and it helps she says eat alot of walnuts. I think we all at some point in our life suffer depression. mine hit me when I suffered my back injury. because life changed I couldnt do the things I used to do. I couldnt be the person I was. I felt half a mom half a wife. Everyone was used to me being super mom super wife. the perfection of everything. And I realized this is how god wanted it to be. And I learned to come to terms with it. I was sad then I got angry then I would cry all the time. My career was flushed down the toilet. im stressed out about my parents situation all these dang dr appointments seems i live at the dr literally. dealing with my dads issues. and now my husband family starting. I really want some me time. And soon this little one is going to be here and me time is gone. Sigh.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:50 PM   #8
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I posted a thread, but still Team Green, Head Down , and looked healthy... We should hear about results monday!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:17 PM   #9
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Chasity I'm seriously wondering if its a girl. All the ppl I know with boys the goods were on display. Girls seemed more illusive. I'm glad baby is ok. That is the main thing right.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:17 PM   #10
Toby_99833
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanatic4cloth View Post
aww toby. I agree on the pic thing. Im always taking these beautiful snaps of dh and the boys together. But none of me and them really Sigh. Have you tried eating things with omega 3 my friend does her depression with herbal stuff and it helps she says eat alot of walnuts. I think we all at some point in our life suffer depression. mine hit me when I suffered my back injury. because life changed I couldnt do the things I used to do. I couldnt be the person I was. I felt half a mom half a wife. Everyone was used to me being super mom super wife. the perfection of everything. And I realized this is how god wanted it to be. And I learned to come to terms with it. I was sad then I got angry then I would cry all the time. My career was flushed down the toilet. im stressed out about my parents situation all these dang dr appointments seems i live at the dr literally. dealing with my dads issues. and now my husband family starting. I really want some me time. And soon this little one is going to be here and me time is gone. Sigh.

Thanks Fan. I have not tried Omega3's. I will have to give it a shot.

I feel you on the "me time" and the little one coming soon. I feel like only moms really get it (and sometimes they even don't). It is not that I am upset that the baby is coming, but I am scared and bummed about all the time that it is going to take. All the sleepless nights, etc even though I know that I CAN do it and that there will be plenty of blissful moments. Bahhh! I hope I snap out of it soon.