Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-08-2009, 04:56 PM   #11
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: thurs daffodil chat

Toby if you wanna talk privately it is ok to pm me. It took me about a year and half to snap out of mine. I had to go thru the phases. But definately my friend swears by omega 3's. I think maybe too you are so stressed out and overwhelmed. That you feel like your loosing control and there is no end in sight. Just know we can't be everything. We can't be super mom super wife super employee. We can give it our best and settle for that. You can overcome this. Also your pregoo our hormones are all over the place and we are happy one second sad another. I think that is playing a big part of it too. I would definately start something with more omega 3 before baby comes.I am so overwhelmed mentally emotionally physically at this point I can't stand cooking. And laundry is sitting in the basket in our bedroom. I cleaned out ds4 clothes which didn't fit 2 weeks ago and the tote is still sitting there BLAH !

Advertisement

Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:07 PM   #12
lydiamom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bry--how awful!!!! I'd want to go punch that guy if it were my sister.

Fan--if its after the girls' bedtime I don't feel guilty at all for going out without them! If its a daytime thing and something I know they'd enjoy, then yes.

Toby--sorry you are feeling depressed. Another thing I've heard people use for depression is progesterone cream. Haven't used it myself so I can't attest to how well it works, but worth a shot, right?

Chasity--yay for head down!!! I didn't read your other thread about team green but I will as I'm interested in how they still couldn't see the goods!

AFM, I had a good day with a good friend who I haven't seen in ages. She is coming to my birth and is 16 weeks pregnant herself, so we had lots of birthy talk. It was great. Tomorrow is to be spent cleaning the WHOLE house because my in-laws are coming to visit from England tomorrow night and staying for TWO WEEKS . We get along ok but since they live so far away everytime we see them it is for really concentrated periods of time, and it gets old quick. They are quite "proper" and not very warm, so I always feel kind of uncomfortable around them. One thing I find amusing is that when I pregnant they really take care not to even LOOK at my belly, as if its indecent or something .

Baltic Creations co-op now open
lydiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:18 PM   #13
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

...my...dad...is...on...my....nerves!!!!!

All he does in complain! I'm going to be bald before my son is born!

I went to a chiropractor today. Didn't do much. I'm not very impressed! He said my hips are messed up, but he can't do anything about it because once the baby shifts, my hips could get messed up again!...
He did something to my back and lower back. Said to ice my back and wear a pregnancy belt!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:26 PM   #14
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Melanie: Sorry about the ILs... Mine are my neighbors. . . If that says anything LOL! Actually MIL will be at the birth, she was with my first and was more help to me than my own mom! She was great but not like hovering... I'll be on my own a lot once this babe comes because DF is a full time student and then works too so she offered to come over every few days to give me a little break or to take DD over night if I needed to or during the day so I could try and rest... She wont take baby though Cause I'll be nursing Full time, but she will come over and help so I can get a shower and stuff inbetween nursing and what not... I am interested to see how she does with the CDs though, we didn't start CDing DD till she was 8 months old!

Ariana: Sorry about your Dad... I have a not so good relationship with my own dad
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:26 PM   #15
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Bry, yeah they are newborn size They are as blue as in the pic. Maybe a little darker blue though.

Chasity, glad to hear baby is head down and healthy!
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:21 PM   #16
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Have fun melanie I so love the british accent my dh has one for a few things. Since india was colonized they speak very proper english or at least he does LOOOOOOL! But yes they can be a bit prudeish as we say. How long are they staying??? Chasity that is nice about her offering to help. Ariana I'm sorry maybe we can get a support group daughters whose high maintance fathers get on our nerves! I pulled over yesterday and told my dad to get out I couldn't take his screaming! LOOOOOL if yours is anything like mine good grief may you get relief soon. My dad couldn't even reach across the table to grab the salt shaker! Mind you it was within arms reach.I told him to get it himself!
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #17
lydiamom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Chasity--lol I can just imagine the horror on my MIL's face if I asked her to be at the birth . I swear they come straight from Victorian England when it comes to pregnancy! I'm in my "confinement"

Baltic Creations co-op now open
lydiamom is offline   Reply With Quote