Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-09-2009, 05:32 AM   #1
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:
Friday Daffodil Chat

Good Morning! Weekend is almost here!

Advertisement

Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:50 AM   #2
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Friday Daffodil Chat

i knowww. yehhhh tomorrow is our 3d. im scared though too cause i havnt been drinking alot of water. uggg. I cant manage to get a gallon of fluid in me a day.
bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 06:16 AM   #3
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Bry I drink TONS of water. When I stopped drinking coke. I had to replace it. I make sure the water is ice cold in the fridge with ice as well. Where I grew up they had the best tasting tap water you could get a glass from the sink.after I moved I can't stand the taste of tap water anyplace. So I got a pur faucet filter and a brita picture it takes all the ick taste out. Ds is in trouble because he has been in lego land and slacking on his reading. And found out my oldest ds has a crush on a girl. Omg! From one extreme to the other.
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:27 AM   #4
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Bry-Good Luck on your 3D u/s!

Fan-Tap water doesn't bother me at all. My mom hates it, but I guess I have dead taste buds or something!

31wks! Yipee!!!!!
Not sure what I'm doing today, but I'll be kid free for a few hours!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:38 AM   #5
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Bry--hooray for 3d!! I wish we could afford one this time.

Fan--I've always been fine with tap water. I grew up on well water though, so it was soooo tasty!! I just got used to it. DF won't drink it though lol

tryin--time sure is flying by!! Enjoy your kid free time...DS is spending this weekend with grandma and I am quite excited!!
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:56 AM   #6
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi!

It's raining here-AGAIN. DH is ripping out our sidewalk and porch railing today. We are having the porch capped because it's original from 1960's and looks yucky now. The railing was rotting off from rust. Yuck.
E learned how to ride her tricycle! It was so much fun teaching her.
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:39 AM   #7
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanatic4cloth View Post
Bry I drink TONS of water. When I stopped drinking coke. I had to replace it. I make sure the water is ice cold in the fridge with ice as well. Where I grew up they had the best tasting tap water you could get a glass from the sink.after I moved I can't stand the taste of tap water anyplace. So I got a pur faucet filter and a brita picture it takes all the ick taste out. Ds is in trouble because he has been in lego land and slacking on his reading. And found out my oldest ds has a crush on a girl. Omg! From one extreme to the other.
See i could do it if i replaced stuff but i honestly dont have anything to replace. I only drink my gatorade water, lol cant stand normal water, and thats it and i still can barely drink 3 qts a day
bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:06 AM   #8
Layna
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi!

I'm having a great day so far I was up until midnight last night because our Nebraska Husker game went so late.. but we ended up winning, so I'm still high on that. Poor baby boy's going to have a tough 8 weeks left because I get SO into those games!

I had a Dr. appt today, all was good for the most part.. I guess I have a bladder infection I didn't know about. They're going to do a culture test on it before deciding if I should do antibiodics or not. Wierd that I didn't know I had one or have any symptoms.. I've only had one before but I KNEW I had it!

Have a great day & weekend Ladies!!
Old 10-09-2009, 10:14 AM   #9
Toby_99833
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Bry- Good luck with the 3d u/s. We didn't do our 3d u/s this time. It was going to be too much of a pain and it would have just been for fun anyway.

Fan- I hear you on the water. I can drink tap water, BUT it has to be COLD and have LOTS of ice. My MIL will not drink the tap water at her house. They have well water and several years ago a rat died in their well. Now they have a water cooler that sits in their dining room.

Jena- Yippy for tricycles. I bet that was so much fun.

Trying- Some times I feel that time is flying, but then I hear all you ladies being 30+ then I think how much farther I have to go.

AFM- We are starting our bedroom renovation tomorrow. So we will be sleeping in the dinning room for two weeks. We have to rip down the sheet rock from the three walls that boarder the outdoors. Put in insulation. Hang new drywall. Mud the other interior walls (to even the texture). Texture and paint all the walls. We are also replacing the sliding glass door. It is an old metal framed door and all the seals are broken. We might even replace the window which is also metal framed.

DH and I are going to try and make the best of it. The dinning room is attached to the living room so we are going to move the couch and have a movie night in bed.
Old 10-09-2009, 10:53 AM   #10
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Toby-I have SO been there before with the renovations! At least it will be awesome when you get it done. We have renovated our whole house except our bedroom because I refuse to move out of it

Layna, I have had a bladder infection before, OUCH! But I have heard that you don't have the same symptoms during pregnancy.

Sigh. We decided not to get the farm house we have been looking at for 4 months We looked at a few more houses but I think we may just stay in our current house for a couple more years and continue stashing money. Dh said I can get a new Escalade because mine is getting high mileage on it but I don't want to get a new one if we are going to buy a house. He said we can stay here and finish the basement to give us more space. It's a tough decision. I am afraid with all the money we have put into this house we will never get it back when we sell it someday.
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote