Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-09-2009, 11:12 AM   #11
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Friday Daffodil Chat

My cats are annoying me they are acting all needy! So we just get notice from my parents attorney I can't believe how fast their case is moving good grief! They have spousal support consilation next week. And then their pre trail middle of november. And their freaking trial date is scheduled for thr 1st. I'm not driving my dad there its 1600 miles one round trip! And I can't travel that far along going thru the mountains I can pop. And they surely won't let me fly! I told his attorney if he has to go in person. Then they will need to postpone the date. I'm not trying to go up there before baby comes or immediately after. I will put him on a plane then. He is my help for watching the kids when I go in for the section. Can I just say this I HATE MY MOM! I hate the things she is doing its ridiculous! And her lawyer is a douche a fiesty woman who seems she is pushing things along without consideration for my dad being 800 miles from there and a whole host of medical problems!

Advertisement

Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:22 AM   #12
UnderTheStars
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi everyone...I was going to go to the pumpkin patch today but of COURSE it had to rain I'm so sad because now we probably won't get to go until it's almost too late in the season and the patch is picked over. It's my fav thing to do every year. Woe is me... On the bright side, I'm 32 weeks now! I had a dr. appointment yesterday which was not fun, I had to see the actual dr. instead of my midwife and he was cold as ice. I think he only said about 2 words to me until I started asking questions and then he seemed annoyed, like I was taking up his time. Ugh. Thankfully I get to go back to my midwife next time! They were able to get my records printed up for my trip to VA next week though, *just in case*.

Bry - Hope you get some good shots at your 3D us =)

Dalayna - Ew, sorry about the bladder infection. I used to get those all.the.time. I still get that sensation if I haven't drank enough water for a couple days, then I nearly drown myself in it for fear that I'll get a UTI! Hope yours clears up quickly.

Toby & Jena - Good luck with the reno and "possible" reno! We still don't know how much work we want to invest in this house. Some days I feel like we'll be here for another 5-6 years, some days I want out. But, overall I think we're going to take our time and find a place we just love. And in the meantime we'll just do the immediate fixes on the house that we won't lose out on.

Fan - Sorry about your mom. Why do families have to cause us so much strife??

Last edited by UnderTheStars; 10-09-2009 at 11:25 AM.
UnderTheStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:08 PM   #13
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I paid for my shirt deposits today! So excited! This baby is going to have so much wool sets!....and he has so much clothes...I don't know what I'm going to do with it all.....I'm going to need to change is clothes 12x a day just so he can wear everything!!!!!

I'm going to keep it all because if I ever have a boy again, he's SET!!!!
Armando and I are doing SOOOOOO well right now. I'm so happy with things. We are going to start looking for a bigger house so my mom and sis can come with us!
We are looking at moving out of state though!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 03:16 PM   #14
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm trying to figure out what to get for dinner. I'm not cooking. Alex I ask myself that on a daily basis why? But I never get an answer. My mom is just evil I can't fix her or change her she is what she is. I thought maybe I will write her a letter and have the attorney give it to her at the divorce. I feel like I'm in the middle I didn't ask for this. They should have ended it years ago. No instead they put me in the middle at a very hard time in my life with the baby comming etc. Anyhow as you say woe is me. Sorry about the pumpkin patch. I love the cider and donuts you can get at them. I miss the fall of the north where apple cider and donuts are pouring out from every corner. Here cider is way over priced. Anyhow have a great weekend.
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
Old 10-09-2009, 06:52 PM   #15
tryin
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yay for the weekend!
I'm just returning from my dr appt. They did a growth u/s, she's 4lbs 2oz and practice breathing. She's still head down but now her head is facing my back, Great! I guess that's why it's a little more comfortable than when she was sunny side up, of course she still won't show her face, she never does. Does this mean she's getting ready to come soon since she's already in position?

I met with the GD counselor, she says things are looking great, my sugars must be under control because baby is an average size, measuring 47percentile. I also got bloodwork done.I love this perinatal office and will only use them if I ever decide to try this again.

I start my twice weekly NSTs next week and it's cool that they made it possible for me to go to the local hospital which is 20min from me and not have to go to their office 2x a week which is an hour's drive one way. I'll still go there on fridays and also they will measure the fluid each week (didn't know they did that every week). Now, to figure out how to get out the door at work on time each Tues to go to the hospital, students are supposed to be dismissed at 3:15, but sometimes it's a little later depending on when buses arrive, hopefully, I can head out the door as soon as they are called.

7 more weeks to go!
Old 10-09-2009, 07:45 PM   #16
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Aww tryin! I know we are sooooo close! I want to eat pumpkin pie darn it! We have a dadless night my dad is at sleep study its soooooooo quite! I need to get dh off the pc and spending some one on one anyplace we choose in the house. Its so flippin weird. That dad is with us can't walk out in skimpy nighties or braless and have the tatas bouncing all around! I miss my privacy!