Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-09-2009, 05:42 PM   #1
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:
THEY have DOUBLED! and taken over

Ok so I wanted to write take over of the gigantic tata's but I felt weird doing so but omg. They are flipping HUGE! And I started leaking already ughhh. Between my tata's the belly and bum I have to turn over in 3 sections and adjust all accordingly to get comfy. I feel like dolly parton!

Advertisement

Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:42 PM   #2
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: THEY have DOUBLED! and taken over

UGH I am right there with ya girl! My boobs are HUGE!!!!!! I went from a C to a D and I am PRETTY sure once my milk comes in I will be ATLEAST a DD... UGH the joy of pregnancy and breastfeeding LOL!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:04 PM   #3
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Yeah I was a c and now a d and they are just bam righ there in ur face. Its annoying
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:17 PM   #4
ks_girl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I was HOPING Id grow a little on top with pregnancy. Generally most women do. But no ... outgrew my A cups, but dont fully fit into a B cup. Stuck with sports bras at the moment. I hope once my milk comes in, it enhances the shape
ks_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:41 AM   #5
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I feel your pain!!! By the time my milk came in with DS1 I was an F!!! I started leaking with him at 17 weeks gest.

With this one I am already DDD and started leaking at 20 weeks. And I'm not plus size, so I just look top heavy (my mom has always told me that if my butt was any smaller I'd fall over lmao)
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 03:47 AM   #6
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Lmao tashauna! Actually my bum is my only problem. My waist and upper body are extremly small! The bum makes me plus sized but if I get an outfit or a dress it never fits up top!
Old 10-10-2009, 08:44 AM   #7
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tashana thats so funny! LOL!

With DD I was a B and then pretty much my whole pregnancy I was a C and then I had her and my milk came in and I was a D and MISERABLE! I have a petite body so when you look at me all you see are Boobs and Belly (right now) but after the baby comes I wont be so balanced out and I'll be All boobs... Again, the joys of having kids
And I should, DF doesn't seem to mind my "enhanced" figure
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:20 AM   #8
pwcbabe
Registered Users
seller

ugh, don't tell me. i was very happy with my gym-fit size 2-ness. i was never voluptuous, but i liked it that way because it was sooooo easy to buy clothes.

have gone from a 34A to a 36D! i wear bras even to bed because the tatas are always in the way. i have some hip flab, but nothing else has changed much.

i hate it! i'm looking forward to the day i'm flat-chested again
pwcbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:16 AM   #9
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

hahah pwc. im looking to the day when i can get lifted and tucked! i liked my chest after ds3 was nursed and weaned they were perfecto but ds4 wouldnt nurse so i had to pump they looked like dead ballons which lost their helium. Although im liking they are huge and full and perky again im not liking ti because they are all in your face. Chasity dh doesnt mine either. loool
Old 10-10-2009, 10:17 AM   #10
UnderTheStars
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

What's weird is that I can still fit into my regular pre-pregnancy bras (38C) but when I went to try on nursing bras, the only ones that fit were DD! Curious. I honestly don't feel a ton bigger, though I must be.