Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-10-2009, 11:07 AM   #11
Logans Mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: weekend daffodil chat

Well I had a doctors appointment yesterday and miss Cassidy is doing just fine. I am still measuring a little small (30.5, and should be 32) but I was the same way with ds, so they aren't worried.

I woke up with a stuffy nose so I am not sure what we'll do today, give me a few hours to feel better then maybe we'll head out to an Octoberfest down the street, they are having games and music I thought ds would like that.

Hope everyone has a good relaxing weekend!

Advertisement

Logans Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:49 AM   #12
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

ds3 informed me when he went to get the mail we had a house guest comming. THIS BIG HUGE SPIDER IT WAS YELLOW AND BLACK! it was a small tarantula size omg i flipped and got a small broom and dust pan collected him and gave him for sewer food. it was creepy i took a pic of it to show dh. my son was flipping out. becuase he is always out there looking for lizards. it was so huge that i have never seen one that size i thought it was fake.
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:22 PM   #13
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

fan > sry to hear about hte cold sore. they so suck,.

soo went for the us today. yehh got some good pics shes soo chubby. lol my inlaws are here for the kids so its nice to have a break. will be posting pics soon
bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:22 PM   #14
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Awww bry glad she is a chunker! Ok so we just got my dads liscense plate tabs my mom had them. And gave them to her attorney. Seems she is taking my dads mail and opening it. So I advised my dads attorney if she takes any of my fathers mail and opens it it is a felony and we will press charges she had no right to change my fathers address to hers can we say fraud!
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
Old 10-10-2009, 02:28 PM   #15
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

On a good note I GOT MY SETTLEMENT check finally WOOOOO HOOOOO! But to bad the bank is closed ! Darn mailman
Old 10-11-2009, 07:56 AM   #16
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

yehh for settlement checks lol

well plans changed for today. we were supposed to go apple picking and instead dhs uncle bday party is today so we are in mass for th eday. post more later
bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:01 AM   #17
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Fan-Yahoooo on the check! I know my mom was in tears when she finally got hers!!!! However, they only sent her a portion of it, but it was still a huge amount and very much needed! Happy shopping....(or whatever you plan on doing with it!)

I'm offically uncomfertalbe! After my m/c I was more than happy to be pg again! I have loved every single symptom, and not compained once!....I'm really trying to enjoy these last few weeks with him growing within me, but it's very hard to not wish him in my arms when I can sit without pain, breath, sleep or lay down!
I'm going to up my yoga to 2x a day of stretching or something because I feel soooooo tight!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote