Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-12-2009, 06:03 AM   #1
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:
monday daffodil chat!

Good morning everyone !

Advertisement

Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:31 AM   #2
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: monday daffodil chat!

morning everyone.

soo today isnt goin to be a cleaning day. we were supposed to go apple picking yesterday and couldnt cause we were in mass. So today is going to be visiting friends out of town. sooo i ll see u ladies later..
bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:36 AM   #3
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good Morning! BRRRR! Its a whole 40 degrees here this morning!

Today I just have to fold laundry and just pick up toys in Mia's room and tidy up! And if I feel up to it mop the floors, but I did a TON of hardcore cleaning yesterday and then had BH Contractions so... I'm taking it easy today!

Anyone else uncomfortable sleeping on your left side? Lately I have just been more comfy on my right but I feel guilty for sleeping that way... I just toss and turn all night anyways! And Mia thinks she needs to be in our bed laying the wrong way between me and DF and I just dont sleep well!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:05 AM   #4
sandmark
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi Ladies,

I'm off today! We had a huge scare over the weekend. Our child care provider was rushed to the ER for a potential heart attack. She ended up being diagnosed with a panic attack. She did some soul searching and decided to reduce the number of children in her care and is giving notice to two families today. We, very fortunately, are not one of those families. We JUST changed providers in August and I don't think that DS could handle another change. She's just going to have my son and our baby when I have to return to work next spring. Thank goodness she picked us to stay because we'd be in a royal mess if she didn't. I just can't be a SAHM like I really want to be at this point in our lives. My schedule is as good as it gets being a teacher and that's a compromise we have to make since I make the most money and have the insurance coverage.

Anyway, my back is feeling better today but still really sore.

We have to run errands and play rocket ship so I'd better get going.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 10-12-2009, 08:15 AM   #5
kulaswifeandmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow, I am in so much pain.. From sleeping on my side it's like grinding my bones in my back together it feels like. My upper back and my sternum are absolutely killing me, I can't even turn around or twist without it hurting!! I have had a rice pack on my chest all AM while I knit, but it's not really helping! I think I may need to make a chiropractic appointment! EEK!
& Emris (6/27/11) Pregnant with #5, a boy! Due 11/10/14
kulaswifeandmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:22 AM   #6
png_lovebirds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hiccups.....LOTS AND LOTS of hiccups....that about describes this little one of late! LOL!! He's active ALL the time and it's starting to hurt! I am ready to meet this little guy now....not wait another 6 weeks!!

I'm still carrying super low and my pelvis is totally paying for it! It feels like the bones in my crotch are going to fall out!!

I'm off to mop the floor while I have the energy....the coffee will be out of my system soon, so I need to get on it!!
png_lovebirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:31 AM   #7
UnderTheStars
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm with you gals on the uncomfy sleeping! I toss and turn a bunch anyway, but it's so much worse now with my back and the fact that I feel like I have to pee every 2.4345 seconds. Then I have to start all over again getting comfortable....ugh. Haley, I have been contemplating getting another adjustment/massage too. I feel like a crippled old lady! It wasn't nearly that bad last pregnancy...

Sandi - I'm glad that your daycare lady was able to keep you! Hopefully she doesn't have any more health scares.

AFM: I am stressed. I have a million things to do and I can't seem to get my brain organized. We are leaving for VA on Thursday and my bridesmaid dress (I'm matron of honor in a wedding there) isn't even DONE being altered yet. I'm so afraid I'm going to forget something really important too so I'm trying to make a list. I still have to get the dress, get a haircut, get a note from my midwife oking me to fly, pack my bag, pack DD's bag for the inlaws, and switch bodies with someone because I don't think my own will be able to handle all the standing/walking/etc I'm going to have to do this weekend. Plus I'm becomming extremely emotional about leaving DD for 3 days. Every time I think about it I nearly start crying I'm going to miss her soooooo much!
Old 10-12-2009, 08:34 AM   #8
Layna
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momma2Mimi07 View Post
Anyone else uncomfortable sleeping on your left side? Lately I have just been more comfy on my right but I feel guilty for sleeping that way... I just toss and turn all night anyways!
Same here. I've given up.. I can sleep on my left for a little while AFTER I've already gone to sleep, but I just can't do it for long. I figure there must be a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulaswifeandmama View Post
Wow, I am in so much pain.. From sleeping on my side it's like grinding my bones in my back together it feels like. My upper back and my sternum are absolutely killing me, I can't even turn around or twist without it hurting!!
Same here

Quote:
Originally Posted by png_lovebirds View Post
Hiccups.....LOTS AND LOTS of hiccups....that about describes this little one of late! LOL!! He's active ALL the time and it's starting to hurt! I am ready to meet this little guy now....not wait another 6 weeks!!

I'm still carrying super low and my pelvis is totally paying for it! It feels like the bones in my crotch are going to fall out!!
And, same to both. Lol.
I guess we're all about ready to be done.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:08 AM   #9
kulaswifeandmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by png_lovebirds View Post

Ditto to both! This little one is a hiccup machine!!
& Emris (6/27/11) Pregnant with #5, a boy! Due 11/10/14
kulaswifeandmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:09 AM   #10
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I agree Layna, we must all be getting ready to be done cause All this uncomfy-ness is just miserable!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote