Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-12-2009, 10:28 AM   #11
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: monday daffodil chat!

I sleep pretty well these days only because my day is so ragged! That I'm so tired. It takes me awhile to fall asleep I pee like every 2 seconds I lay back down and got to pee again up down up down. Until I knock myself out! I love sleeping on my right side. But try to sleep as much as possible on my left. I have to fight dh off all night I feel him creeping up to spoon me to death one hand wrapped in a bear hug around the baby and a leg. And darn it its annoying. Between the hoots and the bum and the belly I have enough extra weight let alone his dead weight. The bank is closed so I can't go cash my check! I have spent all morning doing ds's homeschool once I get him started he is fine then had to get my dads credit reports for the attorney and then fax all kinds of stuff probably 100 plus pages to her and the stinking fax machine acted up in the end they have their concilliation tommorow. I am so overwhelmed and completely exhausted from the drama. We went to red lobster yesterday and ds4 acted up screaming and screching at the top of his lungs. So I think if me and dh want to enjoy a nice sit down meal. We aren't taking the kids. We will get them something they like or want. Its raining and we have a flood watch again hope we don't get stuck in here again! And I think this weekend I'm going to go by a neckalace and earrings for the baby. I won't let her wear it until she is older but the earrings when she gets her ears pierced. I am 32 weeks today that means if I follow my pattern at 38 weeks only 6 to go and if not 7 to go woo hoo. I am not tired of being pregoo I just want to meet mini me! Dh said she is going to walk around like a dictator like mommy! Gotta love that. Hope you all feel better. Sandi have you thought about working for a virtual academy or virtual school. They have a few your way and you would still get good pay and be home with the kids idk just a thought.

Advertisement

Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:38 AM   #12
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey Girls! I am not that uncomfortable yet. My first pregnancy was WAY worse. I was sore all the time and couldn't sleep. This pregnancy is much better, thankfully! Not too much trouble sleeping, just toss and turn a lot. I really think going to see my Chiropractor regularly is making a huge difference for me.

Sandi, glad you get to stay at your DC provider and glad it wasn't a heart attack!

And this baby is a hiccup machine too!

AFM: E is eating everything in sight lately, which so unlike her. She usually eats like a bird. I think she going to have a big growth spurt. I'm getting my haircut today and then heading out to Open Knit at my local yarn store. I finally finished my drop stitch scarf and am working on a matching hat with the leftover yarn. Here is the scarf almost finished

We took E to the pumpkin patch yesterday and here she is in her fluff

Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:54 AM   #13
Layna
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

She's SO cute Jena!
Old 10-12-2009, 12:18 PM   #14
momma2Mimi07
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Um Jena She is SO CUTE!!!!!! And you took her to the Pumpkin patch in WOOLIES!! Your BRAVE!
Expecting Sweet Baby#3 in Early May
momma2Mimi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:31 PM   #15
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Aww she is absolutely adorable! I love those woolies! And your scarf is. Sooooooo pretty!
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:41 PM   #16
kulaswifeandmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jena, the scarf is so pretty! And Eden is sooo beautiful! What a sweetie she is

AFM, I have my first chiro appointment Wednesday AM. I am SO excited!! My SIL's ex-husband is a Chiropractor and so she called him, he called me and now I have an appointment! I hear he's really good and he's always been really nice and polite every time we've seen eachother so I'm thrilled. I hope this will help my back pain!! I had no pain with my first, with my second I was sore but it was bearable, but this one, it's just way TOO much!!
& Emris (6/27/11) Pregnant with #5, a boy! Due 11/10/14
kulaswifeandmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:49 PM   #17
~*~Sunflower~*~
Registered Users
seller
seller

Love the scarf, Jena - and your dd is so cute!

We're moving! Just found out that we got a rental down the road. smaller than this house, but newer & prettier. nice, big back yard. (we have a huge yard,too - but it is mostly hill. dh & the children will miss our pool, but I wont!). We are putting this house up for sale. our rent will be 1/3 of what our mortgage is!!! I will be so happy to get all of the baby stuff put in place FINALLY!!!!

This pregnancy is definitely better than my last. I keep waiting for it to get bad! LOL! I am having PIH issues earlier, but trying to keep it in check. Baby has been doing summersaults in there this weekend! LOL

One of the women at church gave my a box and a huge shopping bag full of clothes. her dd was due last Christmas, but she had Toxemia & had her at the end of oct instead. I thought I did not like Oilily clothes anymore, but there are some really sweet Oilily things in there! One even has lilies on it - we are naming the baby after my (deceased) Great grandgmother & calling her Lilly for a nickname, so I'm loving the lily print!

I hope that everyone is having a nice day. it is cloudy & cool here today,which is unusual, so I am LOVING it!!!
~*~Sunflower~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:57 PM   #18
sandmark
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Fan: Good idea about the virtual schools. I'm in a three year long grad program that just started this summer. So, I have at least until 2013 before I can consider a move. By then, my two masters degrees will give me lots more opportunity.

I have to call my doc. My back pain is intense. Tylenol is not cutting it and I need some relief.

Jena: Your DD is beautiful! Love the Halloween woolies! I wish I could knit!

Sun: I love the name Lilly! It was on top of our girls list but with our last name DD would have a tongue twister for a name.

I hope the uncomfyness gets better for everyone not feeling well. I'm off to call the doc.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:07 PM   #19
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

aww sun congrats on the new house. Hopefully your house sells quickly!!!!!! sandi your welcome. haley hope you feel better. isnt it nice to have a chiro in the family so to speak.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:49 PM   #20
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hey ladies just got back. im with everyone as far as the crappy sleep goes. mine has been sucking lately too.

jena ur daughter is wicked cute. i do wish i could knit. i would be knitting up a storm this time.

today was a good day. the kids had fun and my aunt loved having them there.
bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote