Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-13-2009, 05:02 AM   #1
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:
Tuesday Daffodil Chat

Good Morning momma's !

Advertisement

Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:35 AM   #2
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Tuesday Daffodil Chat

morning ladies.

lots of cleaning to do today. i was running all weekend so of course the house is trashedddddd
bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:38 AM   #3
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

I wish I could clean. I feel soooooooo lazy! And we have my dads spousal support concilliation today. In about 30 min I'm prepping him now. I seriously need to go to law school or be a paralegal LOOOOL!
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:41 AM   #4
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Morning girls. I am working all day today...hoping for a slow one(business slow, not time lol) so I can get stuff done.
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:53 AM   #5
png_lovebirds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Man...something is up with me....I feel nauseated AFTER every meal! I don't eat a ton and I'm carrying low...so I don't think it's b/c the baby is squishing my stomach. I'm also thirsty all the time....these two symptoms make me think GDs... I passed my test tho....

Any thoughts???

No plans for the day here! I did my cleaning yesterday....BUT I do have about 5 loads of laundry that could be folded....we'll see if I find some energy for that! LOL!!

Fan, I hope your legal meeting goes well!

Taushauna, here's to a slow day!

Bry, enjoy cleaning! I got some good BHs while I was mopping yesterday!! LOL!
png_lovebirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:53 AM   #6
lydiamom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good morning! I have the in-laws here so we've been busy with them since Friday. We went shopping yesterday for about 5 hours! I felt really good during the trip but now I am paying for it. As soon as we got home last night I majorly crashed, and had tons of BH's and a killer backache. This morning I can't even pick up my DD because my back spasms every time I try. My in-laws love to walk and have all sorts of plans, so I'm gonna have to find some sort of balance between being able to go out with them but not overdoing it. Yesterday was a lot more exercise than I've gotten my whole pregnancy! And I anticipate more to come over the next two weeks.

Otherwise I'm feeling great! MIL bought a little organic sleepsuit for the baby, I'm thinking of using it as her first outfit. Its precious.

Baltic Creations co-op now open
lydiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:57 AM   #7
lydiamom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Rebecca it sounds like it could be diet related. How long does the nausea last? How much are you eating at once? Maybe it would help to eat smaller amounts more often rather than full meals?

By the way, for those with multiple children, do you notice that the BH ctx's are stronger each time around? I feel like these ones are WAY more uncomfortable than my last pregnancy--they feel more like real contractions and go through my back as well as my abdomen rather than just a tightening around the front.

Baltic Creations co-op now open
lydiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:21 AM   #8
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydiamom View Post
Rebecca it sounds like it could be diet related. How long does the nausea last? How much are you eating at once? Maybe it would help to eat smaller amounts more often rather than full meals?

By the way, for those with multiple children, do you notice that the BH ctx's are stronger each time around? I feel like these ones are WAY more uncomfortable than my last pregnancy--they feel more like real contractions and go through my back as well as my abdomen rather than just a tightening around the front.
I do definitely feel them more with this one. Although, yours do sound like more like the real thing. But I've been having a lot of those too. I think we are just more aware of it.
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:41 AM   #9
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning mamas! I've been working on knitting some longies with cables down the sides, this is my first time doing cables so we'll see how it goes! I think I might try ruffles also!

Wasn't on much yesterday so I'll try to catch up...

Fan & Ariana, sorry about your dads! I hope you can both figure something out so they won't be makin you do there extra work all the time!

Jena, she is so cute!! Love the Halloween longies! We still need to go to the pumpkin patch! Hopefully sometime this week!

Sun, how exciting that you found a place to move into! Smaller is sometimes better! I love our little house, cept it was the other way around for us! Mortgage payment is way less than any rent we have paid lately! Good luck with moving and selling your house!

I've been sleeping a little better but still toss and turn and I can't get comfy on my left side either! How weird! There must be something about sleeping on your left side while prego!

Hope everyone has a good day! I'm gonna get back to knitting!
Old 10-13-2009, 07:47 AM   #10
Layna
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydiamom View Post
Yep, those sound like mine. My Dr. was a little worried at our last appt because when I discribed them to her she said "Those sound like real ones!" but it's just what my body does My sister and mom were the same way with their 2nd + kids.

Met with one of the midwives last night.. she SUPER nice, I really like her Meeting with the other one tomorrow morning and then we'll decide.