Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-13-2009, 07:51 AM   #11
Layna
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Tuesday Daffodil Chat

Oh, and I just have to share... Look what's coming to my house

Advertisement

Old 10-13-2009, 07:55 AM   #12
kulaswifeandmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Layna, what great knitter did that for you?

I am SO exhausted today! Yesterday I spent the day washing clothes and sheets and stuff to put in paper bags to get ready for our home birth. It WORE me out! I still have a few things to wash.. I think all I have left to wash is the bath tub fabric (it's one of those hammock types), the swing cover and the two snow suits I have. I plan on knitting all day. I have one hat for a custom and then I am free to knit for my baby! yay!
& Emris (6/27/11) Pregnant with #5, a boy! Due 11/10/14
kulaswifeandmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:58 AM   #13
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydiamom View Post

By the way, for those with multiple children, do you notice that the BH ctx's are stronger each time around? I feel like these ones are WAY more uncomfortable than my last pregnancy--they feel more like real contractions and go through my back as well as my abdomen rather than just a tightening around the front.

I have found that my BH this time are wayy more painful. They actually feel like real contractions. I have to lay down while they are happening. But they only happen for a couple hours so I know they are only Bh
bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:37 AM   #14
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Dalayna-Love the longies set!!!

Lydiamom-I never had bh with my first, I had them lots with my second, and with baby I have them here and there, but not as much as I did with my first!

Good Luck to those who are cleaning today! I'm a clean freak, and if anything gets messy I start having anxiety attacks!
I'm so upset with Armando. We have our second childbirth class lastnight, and he was such a jerk. He kept saying that I better not be mean to him, that if I start cursing at him, he's going to slap me (not literally, but just a metaphor I guess)....I was sooooo pissed! I told him that he might not want to be there when the baby is born. Then we were trying labor positions and he kept laughing at me. So when I came home I tried them with my sister and YEP...she is going to be my labor support!!!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:57 AM   #15
bryandcam+2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

dalayna those are cute

ariana sry to hear about dh being a jerk. they dont understand. I now my dh tries to joke alot because thats the only way he knows how to deal with me being in pain. lol he ll prolly go to sleep like he s done for the last two births. I had a doula last time and she was great. this time my bf is going to be there so it should be nice.

Is anyone else having their older children attend? What ages?

We plan on having our 5yr old there. Hes wicked excited. But my bf is also goign to be there in case he freaks out.
bryandcam+2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:04 AM   #16
Layna
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulaswifeandmama View Post
Layna, what great knitter did that for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more View Post
Dalayna-Love the longies set!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryandcam+2 View Post
dalayna those are cute
Thanks! Haley made them for me using the purewool I got from the co-op.

Quote:
Jessi will be at ours if things go as planned. She'll be almost 3 at the time.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:58 AM   #17
kulaswifeandmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryandcam+2 View Post

I haven't decided if I want my children there or not. I know they're ready for it and would love it to see the baby come but I'll have to see how I feel the closer I get. Audric will be 4 and Nouvelle will be almost 3.
& Emris (6/27/11) Pregnant with #5, a boy! Due 11/10/14
kulaswifeandmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:12 AM   #18
Toby_99833
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So it is official! We are sleeping in out dinning room.

We started our bedroom renovation this weekend. I went to Home Depot and picked up all the supplies by myself. That includes a sliding glass door (which I got 10% off on because it was slightly dented. Woot!) a window and a bunch of drywall. I had three different Home Depot men helping me the whole time. It was kind of funny.

We took down all the walls, insulated them, replaced the window and got some drywall up. There is still a lot to do.

I got quite a bit done this weekend too. I cleaned out the nursery and DD's room. Got rid of her old cloths cleaned the house. My mom came over and played with her while I did all that.

Last edited by Toby_99833; 10-13-2009 at 11:33 AM.
Toby_99833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 11:19 AM   #19
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My kids will attend the birth.
The birth center is a little 2 bedroom house, so there is a living room that is fully equiped with toys, tv and DVD player.
My oldest is 6yrs and she is having anxeity about it, so she'll stay in the living room watching movies, my 4yr old wants to watch her brother be born and is WAY more comfertable watching me in pain than my oldest daughter.
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:05 PM   #20
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Nope mine wont because of c section. Although my 7 year old ds would love it. so the concilliator was a witch! and my mother lied thru her teeth! she told them no she doesnt have a gambling problem. She wouldnt even acknowledge im here daughter. And only said all he cares about is himself and his daughter. How evil! it hurt me really bad but whatever. What goes around comes around. The concilliator was a witch she was saying that we need to have income verification in by friday at 5 pm. we have tried for a week and such but its comming from another state. Its not like we can go pick it up. Good grief. We just found out about this late last week. I submitted what I had and it seems my mom was digging thru my dads affairs. She knew about his va pension being raised. So I told the attorney to make sure that she knows if she doesnt hand over my fathers mail. And stop collecting it and saving it we will prosecute. Its a disgusting mess. And I dont understand why mom has to be so dang evil! other then that nothing much
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote