Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-14-2009, 02:47 PM   #1
topazdodge
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Selling all my wool. Baby Bear, Crankypants, RW, Ahmay, ruffles, Round TWO!

Update 2/27... I do have most of what is listed here still for sale, and I have found my shipping scale and got more polymailers, so I am good to go for getting this out of here. I have midterms Tue-Thurs this week so will be unable to process transactions during that time, but can do so before or after then. PLEASE only ask about things if you are seriously interested in buying them!

This is round two of my stash sale... I am selling off all my cloth diapers, wool, and yarn to build a bit of a "nest egg" to help with college now that I have started back and I am a single Mom. I am using mostly pics from my stash pics, but I try to be super detailed in my listings and sales, so if there is any difference, I will note it. Please be patient with me, I am VERY busy with commuting to school (100 miles each way), classwork, and my girls, so if you don't hear from me please give me a little time! I have like 10 bags full of yarn, diapers, and wool, and they have been crying out to me to find new homes! lol

I am not ISO anything but paypal right now. I will ship through paypal (as long as I can find my scale since I moved, lol) with dc. I cannot ship Tuesday through Thursday at all because of my schedule and getting labels printed out has been taking me a while since I have to set up my printer each time I do it. If you need this to be a quick sale for you with very quick shipping time, please let me know and I will see what I can do for you. Otherwise PLEASE be patient with me right now. I do only have a personal account for now, so funded is definitely preferred over cc paypal, and please communicate your intentions, I have a TON of stuff to list and really can't be waiting on payments. Unless we make other arrangements, I will expect payment immediately and will move on to the next person that asks for an item if you don't pay within an hour of being given my paypal address.

All prices are going to be fair, what I paid for them or less as I can remember it. Honestly, I have bought so much wool, yarn, and diapers, that I can't really remember exactly what I have paid for all of it but I will try to get it close and make it fair. If I have something pictured but not listed it's because it's buried in my storage unit in boxes still or it's not going to be for sale. I am listing everything I have here with me. Thanks, and here we go...!!!!!

WHEN SENDING PAYMENT, PLEASE NOTE YOUR USERNAME AND WHAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR IN THE NOTES AND/OR TITLE!!!! Also, payments MUST be sent as goods, I don't want to make mistakes inputting info myself for mutiples labels. I have gotten a lot of payments that I don't know who they are from or what they are for... please don't do that to me!!!

Pair on the left only, pair on the right not for sale at this time.
CRANKYPANTS!! Awesome condition, a little felted, but still lots of stretch and really came to me that way. Also a little bit pilly but not much, could use a shave. There is a little spot of what looks like maybe food on the front (sorry!) that should come out very easily and the orange fish on the back bleed a little (you will find this out eventually, just giving you a heads up) but I may have gotten them to stop that and are done bleeding.
W:18
R: 16
H: 20
I: 9.5
$100ppd (exactly what I paid)

More CRANKYPANTS!! This is the frog princess set, The shirt is a 3T and says you've got to kiss a lot of frogs... on the back. Super super cute! Pants are also a little felted, came to me that way, but still have stretch. Also a little pilly, could use a shave. Awesome condition though!
W: 18
I: 10
$85 ppd for the set (also what I paid)

Deep pink Rainbow Waters capris and ruffled swing dress set. Body and ruffle from very thick interlock, waistband is blend. Dress is Baby Nay Cherubs print. Like new.
W: 16
H: 19
R: 19
I: 5.5
$42 ppd

Apple Dumpling Gear intelock set, with 1981 Rainbow fabric shirt. Pants are very stretchy, interlock blend. Have a little bit of dinginess at the cuffs. Nice and heavyweight. Shirt is in perfect condition.
W:17
R: 18
I: 9
$70 ppd

Pair on the left, colorway is "Mermaid" by Ky Baby Knits on BBR, Capris, excellent condition, no shave needed.
R: 17.5
H: 21
I: 7.5
$40 ppd (less than I paid for them) PENDING

Pair on the right is WWBN "Robin's Egg" on BFL, I believe, and was knitted by a mama on DS. Nice and heavyweight! Capris, need a bit of a shave, but not bad at all. THe fit on these is AWESOME!!! <3
W: 17
R: 17
I: 7
$22 ppd PENDING
SOLD

Both pairs here crocheted by me and dyed on BFL by Rizomomof4 on DS and have elastic waistbands.

Left pair has a bit of felting in the crotch, still lots of stretch everywhere.
W: 18 (elastic)
$25 ppd

Right pair has BBR trim, a little bit of bleeding in the color, needs a bit of a shave, but still great condition.
$24 ppd

The pink/ella elephant track pants were from connorsmama creations, but they didn't fit dd very well, so I took the waistband off, cut down the rise in the front, and put the waistband back on with elastic encased in it. MUCH BETTER FIT! Nice stretchy heavyweight wool interlock blend.
H: 22
$22 ppd
SOLD

Pair on the right is by My Beautiful Girl, thinner wool, a tiny bit pilly, but so cute! These were one of my dd's favorites because of the fairy.
$30 ppd

Set on the right is from Ahmay, old style, size is 2Y. Pants need a wash and are a tiny bit pilly, and are also the older slimmer cut design. This was still one of my favorite outfits, though. Comes with shirt, has a slight spot on the sleeve that may come out easily, but not noticeable at all. Asking less than I paid. Pants are also a wool crepe type material and do have the built-in soaker that Ahmay is known for.
$43 ppd

Pair on the left is Rainbow Waters, shirt is included. Shirt is excellent condition and says Crabby in pink letters on the back, pants are a tiny bit pilly, but also excellent condition. Outfit was hardly worn at all.
I: 9.5 from crotch seam to bottom of ruffle
$30 ppd
SOLD

Outift on the right is by Naturekins, I don't have the hat at the moment (buried somewhere in the storage unit, lol). Shirt is organic velvet and probably a 24 mo size.
H: 23
$28 ppd

Pair on the left, by Cottonspuds designs, has natural colored sling liner, embroidered unicorn on butt. Spot to the left of the unicorn was from my camera, but there is very slight lightening below the unicorn. It is not as noticeable IRL as in the picture. Works great as capris or at night-time over an extra stuffed dipe.
$20 ppd

OH THIS HURTS!!!!! This was one of my favorites. Dyed and knit by Tia when she was with Over the Moon, yarn is organic gaia. Doll is NOT included, but I do have an extra t-shirt that was dyed to match and appliqued that I will send as well, and is Rabbit skins size 2. The applique is from the fabric that Tia dyed the yarn to match originally. I do have a diaper that is buried in my storage unit that matches as well, and if I do find it I will contact whoever buys this and offer it to them as well. If this does not sell, I will not be hearbroken.

I: 5.5
$110 ppd

These I got in a swap that turned kind of sour, I never used them, so they are brand new. They have a sling-style doubler and are LWI dyed red.
$20 ppd

Pair on the bottom right, blues, reds, and natural colorway, "Virginia" by Bare Sheep Yarn Company. Yarn is a bit scratchy, but not bad and dd never had a problem with it. NEVER pills though, even with a crawling toddler!
I: 7.5
$15 ppd

AHMAY!!
Set on the left is the diapers on the line set, shirt is old navy, 12-18 months, perfect condition. Shorts are 18 mo, excellent condition except a tiny bit dingy/pilly on the front where the knees are from dd crawling. $35 ppd

Set on the right is 24 months, but older and is about the same size as the 18 mo set. The wool is a thinner and a bit pilly & dingy, but has a nice thick soaker on the inside of natural wool. Shirt is in excellent condition. This one was one of our favorites too. $30 ppd SOLD

The set on the left is a capri set with the dreambikes fabric I bought in May. It has only been worn ONCE! The capris are BFL and the dress is reversible and has coordinating fabric on the back from the HR dreambikes line. I paid $114.50 for it, asking $75 ppd.
H: 18
I: 4
$75 ppd

The set on the right is one of my favorites, I HATE to let it go... *sniff sniff*. It's by Baby Bear, and has double ruffles and a ribbon at the bottom above the ruffles. If this doesn't sell it won't break my heart to keep it. Shirt is AA size 18-24 mo. Set is next to new, only worn a couple of times.
I: 6
$80 ppd (I paid $102.50 for this)

Capris on the left are cestari superfine merino in the "Magical Unicorn" colorway dyed by G-Button Baby, unknown knitter. Awesome condition.
R: 15.5
I: 5
$20 ppd

Capris on the right are MM Malayan Orchid on Targhee, great condition, could use a bit of a shave. We only wore these a couple times after getting them from fsot.
I: 4
$30 ppd

Juliette skirty at the top is cestari superfine merino, custom dyed by Lamar at ATTD so it will stripe like that, colorway is Eden, knitted by Amanda (crap, I KNOW her DS name, it'll come to me in a minute... don't kill me please sweetie!) Worn once, if that. Looks brand new.
T: 10-13
$38 ppd
SOLD

Dinosaur shorties crocheted by Rebekah of Carver Creations. We love dinos in this house and are so sad to see these go too! These were worn a couple of times and are a tiny bit fuzzy, but in excellent shape.
I: 3
$19 ppd

Blue M/L Luxe wool soaker $15 ppd SOLD

Purple LWI pure innocence soaker. Wool blend.
T: 12 unstretched
$15 ppd

Red WCW soaker, size L but felted. Does have the extra layer sewn in.
T: 11
$15 ppd
SOLD

Luxe soaker, top row, middle, light pink with purple trim, M/L. Slight discoloration around the legs, great condition overall. $15 ppd SOLD

Red shorts on bottom left. Dh let dd play outside in the dirt with these, so they do have some darker spots on them that will most likely come out with more washings. These were a favorite of mine, went with so much stuff! All wool blend.
R 16.5
$16 ppd

Luxe board shorts, bottom row, middle, size M/L. Light pink with bubblegum trim, are a little dingy, but better than the pics look. Great play condition. $16 ppd

Yellow shorties, top middle. Crocheted by me out of superwash, still worked great even overnight over a nice absorbent diaper.
W: 17 (elastic now)
I: 2
$15 ppd

Purple and green colorway shorties, bottom middle. Knit by Melissa on DS (I'll remember her UN in a bit too...), only worn a few times, crotch is the tiniest bit fuzzy, excellent condition.
$19 ppd

Bottom right, pink shorties, these were some of the first ones I crochetdd, so they're not perfect, but they're cute and go with almost everything.
H: 18-21
R: 21, but folds down nicely to 17.5
$10 ppd

2nd row, 2nd from the left (next to the luxe soaker), pink purewool soaker, great condition, looks like it needs a wash (must have missed it last time I washed wool) and has a little dirt on the bum, but it will easily come out with a wash.
T: 11
$15 ppd

Bottom right, red & white ruffle shorties with ruffles on the bum. Crocheted by me, DK weight BFL that is silky smooth, custom dyed for me by Bare Sheep Yarn Company. Red trim does have mohair in it, so it is a little bit fuzzy. A tiny bit of bleeding on the red, but overall great condition.
$18 ppd (paid FAR more than that just for the yarn)

Short shorts, crocheted by me in the Magical Unicorn colorway custom dyed for me by G-Button Baby, yarn is cestari superfine merino. Buttery soft. Great for under dresses.
I: 1.5
$18 ppd

SEt on the left is by Baby Bear, the shirt is Old Navy brand 18-24 months. The shorts do have a spot of food on them that will easily come out when washed, and I TOTALLY apologize for sending them out like this but I just can't wash wool right now. They could use a shave but are not too bad. Other than the spot of food and the need for a shave (shame, shame, I know), they are in awesome condition and were one of our favorite outfits.
$23 ppd

SEt on the right by WCW, shirt is AA 18-24 mo in perfect condition, capris are WCW size S, but dd could still fit into them, so they're stretchy (and her sizing tends to run large too). They are stain free (old pic again), I did strip them with dish soap and relanolized them after this pic was taken.
$35 ppd

WCW shorties on left only, kind of a terry like wool, has a little bit of a "nubby" feeling to them. Size M. $20 ppd

WCW shorties on right have embroidery of cherry blossoms on them, size M. $25 ppd

SEt on the right only, I believe the skirty is by Royal Buns, and includes the elephant print shirt (sniff sniff sniff, I LOVE that print). I won't be sad to keep this either. Shirt is a size 2, I believe. Only worn a couple of times. Skirty is a size large and is crepe and soaker is interlock blend, thicky and stretchy.
$38 ppd

The first skirty I ever crocheted! Double layer, yarn is DK weight BFL custom dyed for me in the "Jewels" colorway by Bare Sheep Yarn Company. Soaker underneath is the pink color trimmed in colorway with shell edging.
R: 20
T: 12
$28 ppd

Advertisement

Free Crochet Longies Instructions Here

Last edited by topazdodge; 02-27-2010 at 12:38 PM.
topazdodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:53 PM   #2
kvalentine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: HUGE wool sell off, girly & gn, Baby Bear, Crankypants, WSK, double ruffles, LOTS

wow that's a lot of wool....I wish I had a girl very nice stuff
Old 10-14-2009, 04:36 PM   #3
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: HUGE wool sell off, girly & gn, Baby Bear, Crankypants, WSK, double ruffles, LOTS

Carrie! WHY am I broke right now!? I'm sorry to hear about your divorce. (or is it a good thing? )
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:55 PM   #4
teenbean31
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wow! Nice nice stuff! Too bad Alyse is pting & almost 2 and 1/2. Makes me want a girl again!!!
Old 10-14-2009, 05:40 PM   #5
BellaJunction
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just over wool because I love to look, but my girl is 5 yrs old
Also, just wanted to say :wave2: from Spearfish!
Good luck Mama!
BellaJunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 05:55 PM   #6
Kririee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Oh mama!!!! I so want your wool, this makes me want to have a girl!!!!! You have such a amazing stash, i have no doubt this will go super fast!!!! hugs on the divorce

OPEN NOW!!!!!
Kririee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 05:58 PM   #7
topazdodge
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edensmomma View Post
Carrie! WHY am I broke right now!? I'm sorry to hear about your divorce. (or is it a good thing? )
It's a good thing, sweetie. Moving on to happier times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaJunction View Post
Just over wool because I love to look, but my girl is 5 yrs old
Also, just wanted to say :wave2: from Spearfish!
Good luck Mama!
Hi! I am loving Spearfish!! I think I will pm you later, I'm almost done listing my yarn and am ready to head out to Guadalajara to eat some delicious dinner!

Old 10-14-2009, 05:58 PM   #8
blessedmama2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Wow beautiful things mama! Too bad I have two boys! I do like the dino shorts-I am still figuring out how to take measurements, so I am going to try to do that tonight, and would love them!
Nikki-mama to 3 little miracles that complete me. 3 BOYS M-10/06 (my Invitro baby) J-3/09 (my LO that keeps me on my toes) and J-9/10 (my totally unexpected miracle that completed our family) Proud Air Force wife to M.
blessedmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:01 PM   #9
teenbean31
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good luck to you mama.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:23 PM   #10
topazdodge
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Last bump of the day...