Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-15-2009, 04:15 PM   #11
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thurs Daffodil chat

Fan-H3ll NO my dad doesn't use the computer!!! He is technology retarted. He also can't read or write, so he's not even interested! He doesn't crap on the toilet or anything, but we get the luxury of hearing his colostomy bag fill and gurgle! It's a bucket of fun!!!!! It took him HOURS to put his bedding away! (he's camping in the livingroom). He kept asking my mom to do it, until I yelled at him that this is NOT the Hilton Hotel and there is NO room service. He also got some idea that my mom and I are short order cooks! He ordered fried eggs this morning!...Um...NO...drink your ensure and be happy old man!
I wish we could stick our father's in a room together so they can b*tch at eachother about how **HoRrIbLe** we are to them!!! hahahah!!!!

Advertisement

trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:22 PM   #12
Toby_99833
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbi_n_nadia View Post
Toby how exciting about your dh getting a different position (if I understood that correctly)! I hope he gets it! I hope you start feeling better! Theres not something in the insulation and stuff that might be making you sick is there?

The thirsties duo cover was $12.50 but I got snappis and pins also. I tried the wonder wraps OS cover with Nadia when she was 3 months old and it was HUGE on her! I never even used it, just tried it on her and then sold it! It was so bulky but they may have changed them since then, that was in Feb 07. I hope I like the Thirsties duo tho! I've seen pics of it on NBs and it looks really trim!
I'm not sure about the insulation. I might have to ask my MW. I was not involved in the hanging, but I still go in there to get my cloths and use the bathroom.

The WW OS can be bulky on smaller babies, but I have always loved them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more View Post
Toby-I hope things work out with the job and her your DH. I probably wouldn't mention the baby vaca during the interview though! But that's just me! And yes, my DH can shove it when it comes to who is allowed during the birth!!!! They can visit the baby once I feel up to it! Especially with all this H1N1 stuff going around, and we don't vax, I don't want not only my newborn, but me, him, and the girls exposed to anything!...Especially IN MY HOUSE!!!

My Dad is on my sh*t list today! Before he makes excuses for not doing crap on his own, he starts with a list of "I didn't sleep good...I have heartburn, I'm cramping, I'm dizzy....ect!" I told him I have the *SAME* symptoms AND I have a baby living inside me!!!!!.....

BEAT THAT!!!!!
I told my DH that he doesn't have to mention it and they legally cannot take it into consideration, but he feels it is the "right" thing to do. He's a sap like that.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:59 PM   #13
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Ariana wow your dad and my dad are peas in a pod except mine can use the pc. When dad came to live with me I got so sick of being a maid. He has chores. His list is as follows he loads the dishwasher and unloads the dishwasher. If I'm not cooking breakfast and he wants breakfast besides cereal he cooks himself and he also started cooking the boys eggs. He can get up off his a r s e and make his own lunch too. He has to wipe the bathroom counter off and the toilet seat and under the seat daily. And he has to clean his room on saturdays. And make his bed. Also he learned how to use the washing machine so he washes and folds his own stuff! When he came he wouldn't get out of the recliner and ordered everyone around. If I'm lazy I hand him my laundry to fold. When I go to the hossy and come home he will start doing everyones laundry for a week or two until I recover you can rehabilitate him. And let him know how he should be thankful and respect you for letting him stay also he shouldn't be bossing ur mom around it is very kind of her to take him in. Ex's are ex's for a reason! Print some brochures if he can't read them doesn't matter put the price each month on it. He will get the point!
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 10:28 PM   #14
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Fan-Oh man, I need you here to train my dad!!!! My mom doesn't want him cooking because she just bought all brand new pots and pans and thinks my dad is going to mess them up. She doesn't let him boss her around, it's REALLY funny when she puts him in his place!!!!. He doesn't have income (in the process of applying for disability), but I'm working with human services to get him a place!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote