Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-16-2009, 02:55 PM   #11
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Friday daffodil chat

I have been so busy ughh. I went to target and bought that friend of mine I was. Going to get the travel system for they want a jogging stroller. So I sent 100 gift card she can figure what car seat she wants. Because I can't buy a jogging stroller. Then I got my hair cut and my upper lip threaded. Then went to visit another friend last night I woke up at 230 am I had taken the bs pills they uped the dose. I was all sweaty I felt like I was gonna pass out I was shaky and I was confused. I gained my thoughts and started eating like crazy. I think my bs dropped really low I didn't check it though. Anyhow if it happens again I'm going to check the sugar level. Target had a good sale desitin for 2.50 a box for the big tube. I got some the babies toilteries and also pacis and these disposable bags I think it will preserve my wet bag longer to wrap in that and then put in wet bag. We got a new laptop last night I'm gonna go play with it I wanna take a little nap I'm drained. We are going on a romantic getaway this weekend. To the mountains should be fun. I have a friend that has been calling me off the hook the last 2 days talking about her financial situation. I feel like she is indirectly asking me for money to borrow. And the thing is she goes out to eat all the time gets pedicures, and her husband works her son and her 2 bils and she adopted her sister and gets money for that. They shouldn't be behind in bills with all of that income. She hasn't directly asked me but I think its abnormal her to be calling me like crazy. I don't feel comfortable to loan money to her only because with all the income they have they shouldn't be behind in anything. And I feel it will ruin the friendship if I loan and she doesn't pay it back. Idk

Advertisement

Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:04 PM   #12
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love fridays!
It's my turn day, so today I'm 32wks!!! Yeah!!! Getting closer!!!

Still having major issues with dad today. I think he's making himself sick! Last week he ate just fine and my mom and I were telling him how well he was doing, and now all of a sudden, he stopped eating and throwing up. I told him that if he was that sick, he couldn't be around my house because I don't want the flu around me or the girls! I'm about to deliver a baby, and don't want H1N1!!!
Now this morning, he's all of sudden well and able to clean up after himself! Such BS!!!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:42 PM   #13
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:

Ariana its a guilt trip. My dad does it all the time. My dh rear ended someone with the rental vehicle. I'm so mad right now literally!
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote