Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-19-2009, 07:45 AM   #21
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Monday October 20th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrijodo View Post
Well I ended up in the ER last night, diagnosis after a LONG night is ovarian cyst. they did a urine dip and it was BFN but they wouldn't do a beta because the doctor said that he's never seen a urine dip be neg and a beta be positive (apparently he hasn't been practicing long). So I'm 14DPO today and AF should be making her appearance some time today. I am super crampy but that could be because of the cyst and my boobs are KILLING me. I'm wondering if the cyst could be impacting my tests coming back negative? Anyone know?

My temp today was still up.
I had two cysts in February - sore bbs and cramping, too. NOT fun.

AFM- I have been so exhausted lately but I blame it on the crappy weather. Yesterday I felt some pinching/pulling but I doubt it's anything pg-related.. I think it's too early to feel symptoms (only 5DPO). I'm not sure if I even ovulated. I know I felt *something* and the EWCM went away, but....I stopped temping and never used OPKs, so who knows. I don't even know if I wanted to test early or not.. last night I was thinking I'd wait until 15DPO and if my cervix isn't super low, I'll test (super low cervix always mean AF is right around the corner, for me). I don't know. I'm trying to stay positive this cycle....

Congrats to everyone who has gotten BFPs over the last few days!

Advertisement

Emi Marie, 8.15.14

2208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:48 AM   #22
armywife08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2208 View Post
I had two cysts in February - sore bbs and cramping, too. NOT fun.

AFM- I have been so exhausted lately but I blame it on the crappy weather. Yesterday I felt some pinching/pulling but I doubt it's anything pg-related.. I think it's too early to feel symptoms (only 5DPO). I'm not sure if I even ovulated. I know I felt *something* and the EWCM went away, but....I stopped temping and never used OPKs, so who knows. I don't even know if I wanted to test early or not.. last night I was thinking I'd wait until 15DPO and if my cervix isn't super low, I'll test (super low cervix always mean AF is right around the corner, for me). I don't know. I'm trying to stay positive this cycle....

Congrats to everyone who has gotten BFPs over the last few days!
5dpo would be too early in the norm to have symptoms since baby implants at 6-10 dpo, BUT i know some pple that start puking the day they had sex. so of course, it's possible!!!

Our rainbow baby, James, was born 21April2011 Our survivor twin, Anya was born Dec 2012
armywife08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:50 AM   #23
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife08 View Post
what kind of cysts did they say? i don't think cysts can make your hpt's neg. maybe, but not that i've heard.
They didn't say Just determined that it was a cyst causing the pain and told me to follow up with my GYN
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:54 AM   #24
armywife08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
They didn't say Just determined that it was a cyst causing the pain and told me to follow up with my GYN
the reason i ask, is bc i have had multiple hemhorrigic cysts on my ovaries the past 3 cycles. and now they are back. they hurt like hell. let us know what your GYN says. I'm so sorry you are in pain. i hope you feel better. are you around o'ing or new cycle? that's when they got bad for me.

Our rainbow baby, James, was born 21April2011 Our survivor twin, Anya was born Dec 2012
Old 10-19-2009, 07:55 AM   #25
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Monday October 19th

*fixed the date on the thread*

lol

Lolanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:57 AM   #26
Chrijodo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by armywife08 View Post
the reason i ask, is bc i have had multiple hemhorrigic cysts on my ovaries the past 3 cycles. and now they are back. they hurt like hell. let us know what your GYN says. I'm so sorry you are in pain. i hope you feel better. are you around o'ing or new cycle? that's when they got bad for me.
I may be around a new cycle. I'm DPO 14 today and AF should be showing up at some point today if I'm not pregnant. These definitely are killer pains.. feels like a hot knife in my ovary region.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:58 AM   #27
Chrijodo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolanae View Post
*fixed the date on the thread*

lol
*giggles* hadn't even noticed
Old 10-19-2009, 08:05 AM   #28
armywife08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I may be around a new cycle. I'm DPO 14 today and AF should be showing up at some point today if I'm not pregnant. These definitely are killer pains.. feels like a hot knife in my ovary region.
oh yes, i definately understand! that's why last week i thought i was miscarrying bc i was in SO much pain. turns out, it's just the damn cysts. so it's definately possible you are pregnant and the cysts are coming around bc your cycle is "supposed" to start. that's why mine came.

i really hope you are pregnant! unless they need to get the cyst out, then that's probably not good. sigh, i'm SO sorry you are in pain.

Old 10-19-2009, 08:16 AM   #29
lilsoldiersmommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenmomtomatt View Post
Good morning ladies! I tested sat night with a digi and got a not preg. And wouldn't you know that AF showed up yesterday.

Today is CD 2 for me So let's see what this month has in store for us!

I need some advice from everyone. The past 3 clomid cycles I have taken it days 3-7. This month the nurse has prescribed for days 5-9. Any advice as to whether I should change or stick with the days I am used to??
I would call anddouble check. That happened to me my last cycle and it was wrong when I called about it. The doctor has so many patients that are on the same thing, sometimes they get messed up.

AFM: I am CD3, not CD4. You can also link to my chart. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29fb1d I have to call the doctor in a few to see what they are gonna do for this cycle. I feel like something needs to change, but I don't know what. DH does want to make sure his guys are ok because when he was deployed he was around radiation everyday. So now he is worried it's him, but I really don't think it is.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:27 AM   #30
jenvbear
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning ladies! Will bbl for persies but wanted to come update you all. Temp went up very nicely today instead of going down again so I'm really hopefull that yesterday was an implantation dip. Of course I tested and it was BFN (FRER), but I know that it could still be too early. It hasn't even been 24 hrs after my last test, lol. I'm going to get some equates today as I've always had good luck with them and probably use one this afternoon . I can't help it. Not after todays temp. I even have taken my temp about 3 times this AM to make sure I don't have a fever. DS had one over 100 a few days ago so I was really scared that that would be why my temp was elevated. I've been constipated for days now and gaggin on my toothbrush since yesterday so I'm very hopefull now!!!!! Anyway, I'll bb during naps. Gotta go get the day started!
jenvbear is offline   Reply With Quote