Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-22-2009, 12:40 PM   #71
Karrie Di
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: A Double-Dog Dare for those that are challenged by their little girl's hair!!

Wow you guys are doing a great job!!!

I didn't take pics yesterday, cause Kaitlin was at MDO and her daddy fixed her hair. He had two VERY different clippies stuck on her head haphazardly. Maybe I should have taken a pic just for laughs....

Anyways---here is what I did today -- simple ponytail on top with a felt clippie by Leslie of Babes n Bows Boutique.

Advertisement

Old 10-22-2009, 12:53 PM   #72
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Re: A Double-Dog Dare for those that are challenged by their little girl's hair!!

So sweet, Mary and Karrie!
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 02:15 PM   #73
jmred
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Everyone is doing such a great job with their little ones hair! They all look so cute! Here is how I did Ella's hair today-it's a topsy turvy ponytail, where you do a simple pony then kind of flip it inside itself. I know I probably didn't explain that right,lol! But anyway, here it is!

Old 10-22-2009, 03:06 PM   #74
daisy0306
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Grace's morning hair

All done up It's really hard to do her hair when she keeps wiggling around!

Last edited by daisy0306; 10-22-2009 at 03:08 PM.
daisy0306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 04:25 PM   #75
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmred View Post
Everyone is doing such a great job with their little ones hair! They all look so cute! Here is how I did Ella's hair today-it's a topsy turvy ponytail, where you do a simple pony then kind of flip it inside itself. I know I probably didn't explain that right,lol! But anyway, here it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy0306 View Post
Grace's morning hair

All done up It's really hard to do her hair when she keeps wiggling around!

Both so adorable!
Old 10-22-2009, 05:54 PM   #76
daisy0306
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

please excuse the nasty, stained soaker in the background It's almost 2 years old and has been used so much I can't even get it clean anymore
Old 10-22-2009, 05:59 PM   #77
mommy2gr8kids78
Fairies and Fireflies~ Add Magic

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy0306 View Post
please excuse the nasty, stained soaker in the background It's almost 2 years old and has been used so much I can't even get it clean anymore
All I said was Ooooohhh! Wool!

Catholic, Homeschooling, CD'ing, Open to life mama of 4 gifts from God.

mommy2gr8kids78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 06:03 PM   #78
daisy0306
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2gr8kids78 View Post
All I said was Ooooohhh! Wool!

Old 10-23-2009, 10:21 AM   #79
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Emily's Friday hair:

I tried braids, but I couldn't get my fingers to cooperate with her fine hair, so we changed game plans and got this:

3 mini pontails on each side, then pulled together into one at the back and embellished with another of JoJo's Clippies

Old 10-23-2009, 04:14 PM   #80
Squig'sMumMum
Registered Users
seller
seller

Here is DD's hair from Wednesday:

Very simple, just pulled it back a bit with the bow to keep the hair out of her face. Was a big test to see if she'd leave it in, and she mostly did ^_^

I didn't get a picture yesterday, and didn't do hair today as we just stayed home and were cleaning

If there are any typos or grammatical errors I was probably NAK, apologies in advance!
Squig'sMumMum is offline   Reply With Quote