Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-20-2009, 07:45 AM   #11
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Tuesday October 20th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrijodo View Post
Another negative this morning which means I'm down to 1 test. I'm going to take the advice I've been given and wait a week (or at least until Saturday since my will is SO low I don't think I could make it a week) and test again if AF hasn't shown. If still nothing then I'll make an appt for beta draw. So I'm either 15 DPO or 9 DPO depending on when I actually ovulated.
My temp stayed level again today. *shrug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybug View Post
BFN

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMmama View Post
for BFN!!

CD2 super crampy and moody.. but I am actually excited to see my temp low and starting a new chart!! I told dh I wanted to get some opk's...he laughed and said why don't we just dtd every day instead .. I told him I'd rather have the opk's

AFM- Nothing exciting... Just waiting to test.

Advertisement

Emi Marie, 8.15.14

2208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 07:48 AM   #12
Terra76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

to the BFN's Hopefully tomorrow they will be BFP

Terra76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 07:55 AM   #13
MuzicMom
Registered Users
Formerly: Mom2Billy
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hello!

I'd love to join you girls. I started lurking about 3 weeks ago and after my recent loss this weekend (chemical pregnancy) I think I would love the daily encouragement and support you ladies so graciously provide.

We are now in our 3rd cycle of TTC and the 2nd month of me using a CBEFM. I was amazed at how easy the CBEFM detected my O-date. I need something simple like that. I would love to temp, but am just too lazy.

I am at CD 4 today.
MuzicMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:31 AM   #14
Babybug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkatkc View Post
I don't have any advice for you, but I just wanted to say that your chart is so pretty! Mine is all over the place, so when I clicked on yours, I was like, wow! I do see how the O date could be wrong according to FF- I had that happen last month- same thing. Only FF put my O two days late.

So this morning, I was all because I got a temp spike today! So, as long as it stays that way, O would be day 16, which is good for me. Here's hoping! Now, I just need a LP that is at least 10 days!
My chart is HERE I am on CD #17 (Or MAYBE 1 DPO)
My only concern now is this: yesterday, I had EW CM in the AM, but by the evening, when we BD'd, it was creamy. SOOO... I am guessing that I O'd sometime in the AM? Does this mean that we BD too late and missed it? We didn't the night before, but the two nights before that.
Now I am all waiting to see if my temp stays up tomorrow, cuz last month I had a spike then dip then spike again. At this point, I am not even thinking testing yet, just hoping for a longer LP!

GL to everyone testing today!
I would be tempted to say it was not to late but maybe someone else can chime in......good luck Hope you caught the egg

Quote:
for BFN!!

CD2 super crampy and moody.. but I am actually excited to see my temp low and starting a new chart!! I told dh I wanted to get some opk's...he laughed and said why don't we just dtd every day instead .. I told him I'd rather have the opk's
The man has a point but where's the fun in not using sticks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Billy View Post
Hello!

I'd love to join you girls. I started lurking about 3 weeks ago and after my recent loss this weekend (chemical pregnancy) I think I would love the daily encouragement and support you ladies so graciously provide.

We are now in our 3rd cycle of TTC and the 2nd month of me using a CBEFM. I was amazed at how easy the CBEFM detected my O-date. I need something simple like that. I would love to temp, but am just too lazy.

I am at CD 4 today.
So sorry for the chemical pregnancy

Welcome....hope you don't have to stay here to long
Babybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:32 AM   #15
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning ladies. I will get the list up at naptime. Trying to get some chores done this morning.

Lolanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:33 AM   #16
JAMmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Welcome Laura!!

He does Suzie.. but I love poas!!

Check us out on Facebook
JAMmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:34 AM   #17
Babybug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I need your opinion on cbe digital.

How many of you had BFN on FRER and BFP on the cbe digi ?.... I would love to try it but it's so expensive I would be scared to read not pregnant.
Old 10-20-2009, 08:38 AM   #18
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Suzie, I did

My HCG draw was 11... (has anybody gotten tired of hearing that yet?) and I got a + on the Digi. Negative on the FRER.

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:41 AM   #19
Babybug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyKeller0107 View Post
Suzie, I did

My HCG draw was 11... (has anybody gotten tired of hearing that yet?) and I got a + on the Digi. Negative on the FRER.
Actually no I'm not tired of hearing it....It actually gives me hope . Maybe I'll try one tomorrow......If I can sneak one past dh....
Old 10-20-2009, 08:47 AM   #20
supergirljennie
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrijodo View Post
Another negative this morning which means I'm down to 1 test. I'm going to take the advice I've been given and wait a week (or at least until Saturday since my will is SO low I don't think I could make it a week) and test again if AF hasn't shown. If still nothing then I'll make an appt for beta draw. So I'm either 15 DPO or 9 DPO depending on when I actually ovulated.
My temp stayed level again today. *shrug*
If you are only 9dpo, that's still super early. Your chart is pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkatkc View Post
I don't have any advice for you, but I just wanted to say that your chart is so pretty! Mine is all over the place, so when I clicked on yours, I was like, wow! I do see how the O date could be wrong according to FF- I had that happen last month- same thing. Only FF put my O two days late.

So this morning, I was all because I got a temp spike today! So, as long as it stays that way, O would be day 16, which is good for me. Here's hoping! Now, I just need a LP that is at least 10 days!
My chart is HERE I am on CD #17 (Or MAYBE 1 DPO)
My only concern now is this: yesterday, I had EW CM in the AM, but by the evening, when we BD'd, it was creamy. SOOO... I am guessing that I O'd sometime in the AM? Does this mean that we BD too late and missed it? We didn't the night before, but the two nights before that.
Now I am all waiting to see if my temp stays up tomorrow, cuz last month I had a spike then dip then spike again. At this point, I am not even thinking testing yet, just hoping for a longer LP!

GL to everyone testing today!
I don't think your bd'd too late!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybug View Post
BFN
Boo on BFNs! for a BFP tomorrow.

Quote:
at the OPKs. that charting helps you out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Billy View Post
Hello!

I am at CD 4 today.
Nice to meet you! This is a great group of girls.

AFM: cd17 and no idea what it going on with my dumb bf'ing body. I'm feeling very sad and dejected at the moment. This is my first cycle just letting my body do it by itself, and it doesn't know what to do! I feel like it's just going to keep gearing up to O and not doing it, kwim? And to make matters worse, DH doesn't really want to bd until his man parts have healed from the reaction to Pre-seed, so it's possible if I do O we'll miss it anyway. I'm just having a poor day today.