Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-20-2009, 08:49 AM   #21
Babybug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Tuesday October 20th

JEN :

Advertisement

Babybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:55 AM   #22
MommyScott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMmama View Post
for BFN!!

CD2 super crampy and moody.. but I am actually excited to see my temp low and starting a new chart!! I told dh I wanted to get some opk's...he laughed and said why don't we just dtd every day instead .. I told him I'd rather have the opk's

I was happy to see that your cycle started and that you've KEPT ON TEMPING!! I hope this is the month!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybug View Post
BFN
Fooey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkatkc View Post
I don't have any advice for you, but I just wanted to say that your chart is so pretty! Mine is all over the place, so when I clicked on yours, I was like, wow! I do see how the O date could be wrong according to FF- I had that happen last month- same thing. Only FF put my O two days late.

So this morning, I was all because I got a temp spike today! So, as long as it stays that way, O would be day 16, which is good for me. Here's hoping! Now, I just need a LP that is at least 10 days!
My chart is HERE I am on CD #17 (Or MAYBE 1 DPO)
My only concern now is this: yesterday, I had EW CM in the AM, but by the evening, when we BD'd, it was creamy. SOOO... I am guessing that I O'd sometime in the AM? Does this mean that we BD too late and missed it? We didn't the night before, but the two nights before that.
Now I am all waiting to see if my temp stays up tomorrow, cuz last month I had a spike then dip then spike again. At this point, I am not even thinking testing yet, just hoping for a longer LP!

GL to everyone testing today!
your chart looks really good! if you had all that EWCM & you BD'ed withing 2-3 days of your O date, you're still "good" that's a really good spike in your temp though and it looks to me like you ovulated CD15 (sunday)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Billy View Post
Hello!

I'd love to join you girls. I started lurking about 3 weeks ago and after my recent loss this weekend (chemical pregnancy) I think I would love the daily encouragement and support you ladies so graciously provide.

We are now in our 3rd cycle of TTC and the 2nd month of me using a CBEFM. I was amazed at how easy the CBEFM detected my O-date. I need something simple like that. I would love to temp, but am just too lazy.

I am at CD 4 today.
Welcome!

I'm one of the resident cheerleaders and chart reader extraordinaire (ok ok no I'm not, I just love reading charts ) glad to have you hear!

God hasn't called me to be successful. He's called me to be faithful. - Mother Teresa
MommyScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:00 AM   #23
MommyScott
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirljennie View Post

AFM: cd17 and no idea what it going on with my dumb bf'ing body. I'm feeling very sad and dejected at the moment. This is my first cycle just letting my body do it by itself, and it doesn't know what to do! I feel like it's just going to keep gearing up to O and not doing it, kwim? And to make matters worse, DH doesn't really want to bd until his man parts have healed from the reaction to Pre-seed, so it's possible if I do O we'll miss it anyway. I'm just having a poor day today.
just keep being patient, you're body should get it all sorted out - BFing does make things take longer to "sort themselves out"

I suspect that you'll O today and if you're body is just "gearing up" again that means you'll do it soon!

God hasn't called me to be successful. He's called me to be faithful. - Mother Teresa
MommyScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:04 AM   #24
supergirljennie
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Thanks, girls. I don't know why I feel sooo emotional today. On the plus side: So I called DH and cried to him on the phone, which he thinks this is all hormones meaning I'll ovulate today, lol. I asked him, "what am I supposed to do?" And he said, "Buy something." He knows me so well.

So now I have to decide whether I should buy some nb thing or if that would jinx me.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:15 AM   #25
taralee2001
Registered Users

My Mood:

Sorry I've been scarce, I've been trying to spend more time with DH since he's leaving soon and less time on the computer.

And because I suck at persies, here's my crappy version.

to those getting BFNs.

Welcome to our new member.

for O'ing and good luck to those that recently O'd.

to all

and AFM, I am 4 dpo today. I can't believe that I actually O'd. It was still on cd20 even with 100mg of clomid, but it's better than nothing. Now I've just got my fingers crossed that we caught the egg.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:36 AM   #26
lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by taralee2001 View Post
Sorry I've been scarce, I've been trying to spend more time with DH since he's leaving soon and less time on the computer.

And because I suck at persies, here's my crappy version.

to those getting BFNs.

Welcome to our new member.

for O'ing and good luck to those that recently O'd.

to all

and AFM, I am 4 dpo today. I can't believe that I actually O'd. It was still on cd20 even with 100mg of clomid, but it's better than nothing. Now I've just got my fingers crossed that we caught the egg.
holy 3dpo temp spike!!!

For the bfn mama! I will also say that I've heard of a few women personally who got false positives on CBE digis. If you read the reviews on amazon it'll confirm. A mama I know got a pos and hcg checked the same day and it was zero. Yes they are sensitive..but I would still err on the side of caution and trust dye I can see when testing early as a rule for the masses.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:20 AM   #27
supergirljennie
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Tara, for Oing!

So.... I just got off the phone with THE pharmacist for Pre-seed discussing my and my husband's reactions to the product, and he said, literally, "I have no idea why you both would have had a reaction." LOL Even the experts don't know what the poop happened, though he told me to never, ever use the product again. So much for the miracle of Preseed, for me anyway!
Old 10-20-2009, 10:44 AM   #28
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrijodo View Post
Another negative this morning which means I'm down to 1 test. I'm going to take the advice I've been given and wait a week (or at least until Saturday since my will is SO low I don't think I could make it a week) and test again if AF hasn't shown. If still nothing then I'll make an appt for beta draw. So I'm either 15 DPO or 9 DPO depending on when I actually ovulated.
My temp stayed level again today. *shrug*
Oh shy bean, come out, come out wherever you are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkatkc View Post
So this morning, I was all because I got a temp spike today! So, as long as it stays that way, O would be day 16, which is good for me. Here's hoping! Now, I just need a LP that is at least 10 days!

My only concern now is this: yesterday, I had EW CM in the AM, but by the evening, when we BD'd, it was creamy. SOOO... I am guessing that I O'd sometime in the AM? Does this mean that we BD too late and missed it? We didn't the night before, but the two nights before that.
Now I am all waiting to see if my temp stays up tomorrow, cuz last month I had a spike then dip then spike again. At this point, I am not even thinking testing yet, just hoping for a longer LP!
for the longer LP (I hear ya on that one!)
I do think you BD at the right times. Spermies can live up to 5 days so BDing 2 days early is and the ovum lives up to 24 hours so ovulating in the AM and BD that night is also The creamy CM is not bad for the sperm, persay, they are just not the best.
On that note, I agree with MommyScott that you may have ovulated on CD15 which would be even better!

Quote:
BFN
again...little shy bean, come on out!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMmama View Post
CD2 super crampy and moody.. but I am actually excited to see my temp low and starting a new chart!! I told dh I wanted to get some opk's...he laughed and said why don't we just dtd every day instead .. I told him I'd rather have the opk's
I hope this is the last time you visit with AF for a looooong time. and omg you would rather poas...you are soooo ATTS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Billy View Post
Hello!

I'd love to join you girls. I started lurking about 3 weeks ago and after my recent loss this weekend (chemical pregnancy) I think I would love the daily encouragement and support you ladies so graciously provide.

We are now in our 3rd cycle of TTC and the 2nd month of me using a CBEFM. I was amazed at how easy the CBEFM detected my O-date. I need something simple like that. I would love to temp, but am just too lazy.

I am at CD 4 today.
sorry for the chemical pg. Welcome to ATTS! I hope your visit her will be a short one

Quote:
I need your opinion on cbe digital.

How many of you had BFN on FRER and BFP on the cbe digi ?.... I would love to try it but it's so expensive I would be scared to read not pregnant.
I would vote no on the digi. Something about it showing 'NOT PREGNANT' that would dig the knife in my heart much deeper than just not having the positive line show up, kwim? I have never taken a digi though, so this is just my fear talking.

Quote:
AFM: cd17 and no idea what it going on with my dumb bf'ing body. I'm feeling very sad and dejected at the moment. This is my first cycle just letting my body do it by itself, and it doesn't know what to do! I feel like it's just going to keep gearing up to O and not doing it, kwim? And to make matters worse, DH doesn't really want to bd until his man parts have healed from the reaction to Pre-seed, so it's possible if I do O we'll miss it anyway. I'm just having a poor day today.
Be kind to yourself, sweetie. Think of all the things that your body is doing and trying to do right now. you are able to feed your child with your own body That alone is amazing! Then add in all the other stuff your body is doing on a daily, even hourly basis. It's going to take your body a few tries to get back in the swing of things. Your body is trying and that is great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taralee2001 View Post
for ovulation!

AFM: Boring ol' cd6 *twiddle thumbs* I do think I am getting the hang of this temping thing so that is exciting.
Sonoran Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:04 AM   #29
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Just popping in to say :waves: Hi.

Having a hard time today. Waiting is going to kill me

ChriJodo - Your chart does look pretty... but, I think you probably would have had a + test by now if your temps weren't going to start dropping for AF Don't hate me, Just pointing out that I've seen a lot of charts like that, and most of them ended in AF.

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 11:06 AM   #30
JAMmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Thanks, girls. I don't know why I feel sooo emotional today. On the plus side: So I called DH and cried to him on the phone, which he thinks this is all hormones meaning I'll ovulate today, lol. I asked him, "what am I supposed to do?" And he said, "Buy something." He knows me so well.

So now I have to decide whether I should buy some nb thing or if that would jinx me.
for a tough day!!!

what a great dh!! Go buy something!!

Check us out on Facebook
JAMmama is offline   Reply With Quote