Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-21-2009, 09:22 AM   #11
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Re: ATTS: Wednesday October 21st

Jessica - I'd skip it.

Hi ladies.

Just a question... I've had hardly any bleeding since my D&C, and I dont really understand what I should re: charting. I haven't been doing temps yet, because I keep forgetting.. I've got to get back in the habit. I dont know if the D&C should mark a new cycle, or, do i wait for AF? I dont know.

Advertisement

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::

Last edited by MommyKeller0107; 10-21-2009 at 09:24 AM.
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:26 AM   #12
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenvbear View Post
Morning ladies! I'm 13 dpo today and still getting BFN's. I was planning on stopping my prgesterone so that I could get AF and start a new cycle but my temp didn't dip as much as it did last cycle at this point. Now I'm wondering if I should take it for one more day to make sure........ Any opinions? TIA!
If it were me, I would keep taking it until 14 dpo, just like normal. Your temp is still 'high' so it could go either way tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMmama View Post
Morning!
Hoping to see some BFP today

AFM: I tempted this morning but it happened to be after I jumped up out of bed to get dd so my temp seemed really high.. should I skip it today or just chart it anyway.. temp yesterday was 96.56 and today it was 97.01
I would keep it you can always chuck it later. But I am soooooo new at this!
Sonoran Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:28 AM   #13
supergirljennie
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybug View Post
Good morning ladies.....

AF is a no show so I don't know what's going on. I started a thread on it if you gals would like to share input or stories.

Hope everyone has a great day
for AF staying away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoran Bloom View Post
AFM: I bought a new B complex vitamin yesterday that will give me 100mg of B6 each day. I hope this will give me a good long LP since I am due for an 8 day LP this month Thank you for the LP lengthening info from yesterday's thread. I'm sorry I don't remember who posted it right now, but it was awesome! My store didn't carry the red raspberry but I will keep looking for that as well.
If this isn't our cycle, I'll be checking out B6 as well. My LP last month wa 9 days. I need to find the post you talked about!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2208 View Post

AFM- I had some cramping on my left side yesterday...felt like O pain at first, but a little different, and then later on around 9:30pm it felt more like a throbbing pain but also kind of sharp... not sure if that means anything or my body is just being weird/confusing. I had pinching/twinging last cycle but it felt different. I don't know.
It could still be O pain. I don't think it necessarily feels the same each month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenvbear View Post
Morning ladies! I'm 13 dpo today and still getting BFN's. I was planning on stopping my prgesterone so that I could get AF and start a new cycle but my temp didn't dip as much as it did last cycle at this point. Now I'm wondering if I should take it for one more day to make sure........ Any opinions? TIA!
I would take it JIC. Glad you temp is behaving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMmama View Post
AFM: I tempted this morning but it happened to be after I jumped up out of bed to get dd so my temp seemed really high.. should I skip it today or just chart it anyway.. temp yesterday was 96.56 and today it was 97.01
I would chart it and mark it in the notes. You can always discard it later.

AFM: cd18 or something like it. My temp jumped today, so I'm hoping yesterday was O. To make me feel better, I went through the interpretation methods, and the Research method says I O'd on cd13 and I'm 5dpo, which I hope might be true since we dtd more around that time, lol. In any case, it's just a wait and see.

I always wonder if I completely accurately chart, kwim? Or if it's EWCM because that's what I want it to be, and it's really just creamy. I can't be trusted because I'm sooo tempted to make my chart look better than it is

Last edited by supergirljennie; 10-21-2009 at 09:29 AM.
supergirljennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:29 AM   #14
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

Lori - I don't know, but I am sure someone here will
Old 10-21-2009, 09:31 AM   #15
supergirljennie
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyKeller0107 View Post
JJust a question... I've had hardly any bleeding since my D&C, and I dont really understand what I should re: charting. I haven't been doing temps yet, because I keep forgetting.. I've got to get back in the habit. I dont know if the D&C should mark a new cycle, or, do i wait for AF? I dont know.
I would mark the D&C as a new cycle, but I'm still relatively new to charting.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:38 AM   #16
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

Jen, Kitkatkc posted this is yesterday's thread. Thank you, kitkatkc!

"Oh, a friend of mine, who is a MW, she gave me some links on natural solutions to a short LP and LPD. Thought that I would share:
Using EPO while TTC: http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/epo.html
really good info- I will be using some if we dong catch this one. Too bad I just gave my bottle to my SIL, who is trying to get the baby OUT!
Whole list of suggestions from the TCOYF website! This is a GREAT link!
http://www.tryingtoconceive.com/howto.htm
So, at least now I know what I should be doing if this month was not the one!
More info on Vitex: http://altmedicine.about.com/od/herb...de/a/Vitex.htm"

I totally kwym about wondering sometimes if I am charting accurately. I am a perfectionist and want my chart to be 'pretty.' But, every month my chart is wacko (I gear up to ovulate, then don't until a few days later and every other month I have a short LP) so I guess I am doing something right!
Old 10-21-2009, 09:40 AM   #17
JAMmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoran Bloom View Post

I would keep it you can always chuck it later. But I am soooooo new at this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirljennie View Post

I would chart it and mark it in the notes. You can always discard it later.

AFM: cd18 or something like it. My temp jumped today, so I'm hoping yesterday was O. To make me feel better, I went through the interpretation methods, and the Research method says I O'd on cd13 and I'm 5dpo, which I hope might be true since we dtd more around that time, lol. In any case, it's just a wait and see.

I always wonder if I completely accurately chart, kwim? Or if it's EWCM because that's what I want it to be, and it's really just creamy. I can't be trusted because I'm sooo tempted to make my chart look better than it is
Thanks I did chart it.. I just don't like the big jumps it annoys me this early in my cycle!

Check us out on Facebook
JAMmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:50 AM   #18
supergirljennie
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Thanks, Sonoran Bloom! I bookmarked those pages, in case I need them. (What's your real name, BTW?)
Old 10-21-2009, 10:08 AM   #19
kitkatkc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

You are welcome all for the links! I wasn't sure if I was posting stuff that everyone else knew and I was just finding out (I do that a lot ) or what. Glad to be of help.
So, I was really confused yesterday when a bunch of y'all kept saying that it looked like I O'd on Sunday, not on Monday. Then I looked at my chart and realized that I had entered Monday's temp on Sunday and somehow just left Sunday out! So it is right now!
You can put me at 2 DPO, even though FF hasn't given me crosshairs yet. As always, feel free to add my link, it is under the babydust blinkie!
Alright, on that note, I am STARVING this morning! So, even though I had chex for breakfast, I am off to scrounge for some food while DD is catnapping on the carpet!

kitkatkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:42 AM   #20
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

I just got home from the doctor's office. I've got the flu. I don't have time for this. He said I've got at least another few days of feeling absolutely horrible, but within the next week I should feel at least 90% better.

The really depressing part of the visit is that I asked him what this (TMI) watery blood tinged cm that I started having yesterday could be. He said I may be having an annovulatory cycle, or any number of things. I told him I'm only 10 days into the cycle and the last few cycles I've had really short LP's. He said that's just fine. Give it another 8 months and if we haven't gotten pregnant then we can start some kind of treatment. He wasn't concerned at all. Now I don't know what to do.