Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-21-2009, 10:42 AM   #21
katesmash
Registered Users
seller

Re: ATTS: Wednesday October 21st

Lori, I would mark it as a new cycle, CD1 as the day of your D&C
You probably won't have a "normal" cycle this time around, but it doesn't hurt to start getting back into the swing of things, and start temping to get back into the habit. You COULD O this cycle, or you might not.

Advertisement

Old 10-21-2009, 11:06 AM   #22
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybug View Post
Good morning ladies.....

AF is a no show so I don't know what's going on. I started a thread on it if you gals would like to share input or stories.

Hope everyone has a great day
He's hoping she stays away!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenvbear View Post
Morning ladies! I'm 13 dpo today and still getting BFN's. I was planning on stopping my prgesterone so that I could get AF and start a new cycle but my temp didn't dip as much as it did last cycle at this point. Now I'm wondering if I should take it for one more day to make sure........ Any opinions? TIA!
I'd take it.. better to take it and end up starting then to not take it and find out later that you should have.. you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMmama View Post
Morning!
Hoping to see some BFP today

AFM: I tempted this morning but it happened to be after I jumped up out of bed to get dd so my temp seemed really high.. should I skip it today or just chart it anyway.. temp yesterday was 96.56 and today it was 97.01
I'd probably chart it and just make a comment about the fact that you'd already gotten out of bed before temping. A few "odd" temps on your chart shouldn't throw it off generally.

AFM: CD 31 now and still no signs of AF My temp stayed up again today So if I go by the later O date I'd be 10 DPO today. We'll see
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:24 AM   #23
Lolanae
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'll work on the list this afternoon ladies. Ali has had a "OMG I NEED YOU NOW MOM." Kind of day. She's napping so I'm taking a moment of break. hehe

Lolanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:26 AM   #24
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrijodo View Post
AFM: CD 31 now and still no signs of AF My temp stayed up again today So if I go by the later O date I'd be 10 DPO today. We'll see

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumminbeachbabe View Post
I just got home from the doctor's office. I've got the flu. I don't have time for this. He said I've got at least another few days of feeling absolutely horrible, but within the next week I should feel at least 90% better.

The really depressing part of the visit is that I asked him what this (TMI) watery blood tinged cm that I started having yesterday could be. He said I may be having an annovulatory cycle, or any number of things. I told him I'm only 10 days into the cycle and the last few cycles I've had really short LP's. He said that's just fine. Give it another 8 months and if we haven't gotten pregnant then we can start some kind of treatment. He wasn't concerned at all. Now I don't know what to do.
ss Mama I hope you feel better very soon. My dr. pretty much had the same reaction to my concerns, too. He totally blew me off. I'm trying not to let it bother me. I don't want to go the Rx route so I can blow him off and learn most of the other things he would say on my own.
I have the power of too! mama!
Sonoran Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:31 AM   #25
Babybug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just read all the post and I'm not in my regular persies mood so I'll try to do them later.

AFM : Still no sign of AF....I'm trying to hold it in as long as possible to test later today. Meanwhile just keeping busy around the house to keep my mind off things......I'll be back later with the results.
Babybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:35 AM   #26
jenvbear
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybug View Post
Good morning ladies.....

AF is a no show so I don't know what's going on. I started a thread on it if you gals would like to share input or stories.

Hope everyone has a great day
Like mentioned in your thread it's still early and your signs are very promising! KMFC for ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoran Bloom View Post
If it were me, I would keep taking it until 14 dpo, just like normal. Your temp is still 'high' so it could go either way tomorrow.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirljennie View Post
I would take it JIC. Glad you temp is behaving!

AFM: cd18 or something like it. My temp jumped today, so I'm hoping yesterday was O. To make me feel better, I went through the interpretation methods, and the Research method says I O'd on cd13 and I'm 5dpo, which I hope might be true since we dtd more around that time, lol. In any case, it's just a wait and see.

I always wonder if I completely accurately chart, kwim? Or if it's EWCM because that's what I want it to be, and it's really just creamy. I can't be trusted because I'm sooo tempted to make my chart look better than it is
Thanks. Either way you guys covered your bases so you have a great chance of catching that eggy whether 5 dpo or 1. ITA about charting correctly too. I especially have a hrd time when my cm is changing from creamy to EW and looks creamy still but stretches, kwim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkatkc View Post
You are welcome all for the links! I wasn't sure if I was posting stuff that everyone else knew and I was just finding out (I do that a lot ) or what. Glad to be of help.
So, I was really confused yesterday when a bunch of y'all kept saying that it looked like I O'd on Sunday, not on Monday. Then I looked at my chart and realized that I had entered Monday's temp on Sunday and somehow just left Sunday out! So it is right now!
You can put me at 2 DPO, even though FF hasn't given me crosshairs yet. As always, feel free to add my link, it is under the babydust blinkie!
Alright, on that note, I am STARVING this morning! So, even though I had chex for breakfast, I am off to scrounge for some food while DD is catnapping on the carpet!
Yay for O! Hope you caught that egg.

Quote:
I just got home from the doctor's office. I've got the flu. I don't have time for this. He said I've got at least another few days of feeling absolutely horrible, but within the next week I should feel at least 90% better.

The really depressing part of the visit is that I asked him what this (TMI) watery blood tinged cm that I started having yesterday could be. He said I may be having an annovulatory cycle, or any number of things. I told him I'm only 10 days into the cycle and the last few cycles I've had really short LP's. He said that's just fine. Give it another 8 months and if we haven't gotten pregnant then we can start some kind of treatment. He wasn't concerned at all. Now I don't know what to do.
SS you're sick mama. Also sorry your OB blew you off. If you're charting your cycles (which you are) and know for a fact your O'ing and DTD on the right days, but still not getting pg...... plus have a short LP the 12 months really doesn't apply. My OB started helping me out really early in our ttc process which has been nice. There are OB's out there that are willing to help, you just have to look.

[QUOTE=Chrijodo;8698960I'd take it.. better to take it and end up starting then to not take it and find out later that you should have.. you know?

AFM: CD 31 now and still no signs of AF My temp stayed up again today So if I go by the later O date I'd be 10 DPO today. We'll see [/QUOTE]

Thanks! Your chart looks amazing mama! When are you going to test again?

AFM- I did end up deciding to do progesterone today JIC. I highly doubt that I'm pg, but need to see a bigger temp drop or another BFN tomorrow to feel good about stopping it. Thanks for your input.
jenvbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:37 AM   #27
Mama2KitandMara
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Do you ladies adjust your temps for when you wake up early? Or do you guys just leave them the way they are....especially if you consistently wake at different times.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:01 PM   #28
MommyKeller0107
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2KitandMara View Post
Do you ladies adjust your temps for when you wake up early? Or do you guys just leave them the way they are....especially if you consistently wake at different times.
Adjust, Adjust, Adjust!

L0Ri K

MAMA T0 KADE (1/07)
LEVi (09/10)!

:: & RUBY ♥ ::
MommyKeller0107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:05 PM   #29
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

Quote:
Thanks. Either way you guys covered your bases so you have a great chance of catching that eggy whether 5 dpo or 1. ITA about charting correctly too. I especially have a hrd time when my cm is changing from creamy to EW and looks creamy still but stretches, kwim.
The school of thought for my NFP method taught me that creamy in and of itself is not a fertile sign but creamy cm that stretches 1 inch or more between your fingertips is a fertile sign. Of course EWCM is the best fertile sign but some women never get EWCM and may only have stretchy, creamy cm. There are many other types that different women may see. My NFP goes into way nit-picky detail about CM since it is entirely based on CM. Hope this helps you decipher when you see creamy cm that stretches one inch or more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2KitandMara View Post
I have seen a 'formula' floating around here that allows you to adjust your temp when time varies. I'm sure someone with pipe up with it. I wanted to avoid that, if at all possible. I have been setting my alarm for much earlier (5:10am) than I normally get up (between 6 and 6:30am). The alarm goes off, I plop the thing in my mouth and focus on staying awake until I hear the beep. Then I roll over and go back to sleep. Just what I do - may work for someone else...maybe not!

Last edited by Sonoran Bloom; 10-21-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Sonoran Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:26 PM   #30
kt~mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: ben***katieh
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Morning ladies! I'm 13 dpo today and still getting BFN's. I was planning on stopping my prgesterone so that I could get AF and start a new cycle but my temp didn't dip as much as it did last cycle at this point. Now I'm wondering if I should take it for one more day to make sure........ Any opinions? TIA!
i'd take it too... you may not get AF! i'd take it until AF shows (then again, i don't know what the typical dr. recommendations are)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyKeller0107 View Post
Just a question... I've had hardly any bleeding since my D&C, and I dont really understand what I should re: charting. I haven't been doing temps yet, because I keep forgetting.. I've got to get back in the habit. I dont know if the D&C should mark a new cycle, or, do i wait for AF? I dont know.
did you bleed with the d&c (sorry i don't know much at all about them) if so, i'd start a new cycle, just like giving birth would start a new cycle.

Quote:

that sucks!

afm: ds was up much of last evening throwing up, definately stomach related as he threw up anything he tried to get down, water, crackers, even breastmilk. poor guy. thankfully he stopped throwing up around 9:30 last night and woke several times during the night asking for juice (gatorade) and then at 3:30-ish this morning for breastmilk. he hasn't thrown up since, so i'm hoping we've turned a corner! accupuncturist for me again this morning. seriously every time i get over something i get something else. this time it's a swollen throat, but sinus trouble is gone. the guy talked about immunity, fertility and spirituality all being intertwined parts of a person, stress affecting all those.

well, if there ever was a time i'm stressed it's now-- my work situation appears bleak at best, and my supervisor informed me yesterday there is a real possibility we will not exist as a company by the end of the year. *HUGE sigh* as that makes me question our decision to ttc. i do not want my employment to determine my family size or timing, but i cannot imagine job-searching while pregnant or anybody hiring me, so that is a huge concern of mine right now. plus, i'm not super marketable at the moment because my independant practicing liscence is still in process (i can work for a company under supervision, but not independantly due to insurance reimbursability) so that makes it less likely to find a job. i can test in december at the earliest, and i have all my hours completed, but that's cutting it so close, and it's sure possible our company goes under before then. i'm so trying to and keep calm about all this. *sigh* thanks for listening.

Last edited by kt~mommy; 10-21-2009 at 12:27 PM.
kt~mommy is offline   Reply With Quote