Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-22-2009, 08:18 AM   #11
armywife08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Thursday October 22nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama2KitandMara View Post
FF gave me crosshairs again. They aren't solid though. If I put in a temp below coverline for a day that I missed, it moves them up to O on cd 42 and then I get solid crosshairs. So would you guys agree with me being possibly 3DPO or should I just stick with the 6DPO?
i think 3dpo for you!

Advertisement

Our rainbow baby, James, was born 21April2011 Our survivor twin, Anya was born Dec 2012
armywife08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 08:30 AM   #12
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybug View Post
Good morning ladies,

No AF, no more spotting, a bit of cramping.....

Are you tired of my roller coaster cycle yet.....I sure am
Oh, mama I am so sorry for this roller coaster! It is exactly how I was last month so I know what you are going through. Come on, body - just let us know what is going on so we can get moving/planning for the next step!!! FWIW, I haven't given up hope for you either

Quote:
FF gave me crosshairs again. They aren't solid though. If I put in a temp below coverline for a day that I missed, it moves them up to O on cd 42 and then I get solid crosshairs. So would you guys agree with me being possibly 3DPO or should I just stick with the 6DPO?
Quote:
Originally Posted by allyn2008 View Post
Hi everyone I'm on cd9, which is pretty boring here too. My temps have been all over the place. Is this normal? http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28b4de My AF was so light this time I'm thinking I might have had an anovulatory cycle last time.
I have no idea, ladies but to both of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkatkc View Post
I am on 3 DPO I decided to go with blue highlighting cuz we want that blue babydust! LOL! Well, any would be great, but I know that DH is secretly hoping for blue!
I realized yesterday that if I concieved this cycle, the baby would be born right in the middle of this whole mess o' birthdays in the family, and I can't decide whether I would like that to happen or not. I guess it is too late to worry about that now!

Off topic for TTC, but my SIL has been having contrax for the past 24 hours- every 10 minutes and not going away. So, I might have another niece by the end of the day! It is so weird about that, though, because I was vacuuming, and all of a sudden, I was like, I REALLY need to finish the shirts that I am making for the girls (big, bigger, little sister shirts) TODAY. So I went up to do that, and I was putting the last arm on one shirt when we talked to SIL and she said that she was having contrax!
I just love how smart we are when we follow our gut instincts So cool! that everything goes wonderfully for her today and to you for O

AFM: Oh, how I wish I ovulated on cd14 like "normal" then I wouldn't have another ten day wait to ovulate. *sigh* At least I think I ovulate on a regular basis...we'll find out this month with temping. I guess I will spend this time for me and all you ladies. Have a lovely day everyone!
Sonoran Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 08:33 AM   #13
kt~mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: ben***katieh
seller

My Mood:

updated my LP thread:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=812262
please come over and lend your ear i just heard, and i'm kinda in shock, kinda at the point of needing lots more info before i even know how to feel about this.

Last edited by kt~mommy; 10-22-2009 at 08:47 AM.
kt~mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 08:46 AM   #14
kt~mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Good morning ladies,

well, maybe it's all preggo signs!

afm: i'm going to take some of my own therapeutic advice and come up with "what can i do today to take care of myself?" i think i'm gonna do yoga tonight. i've had this video forever and have been meaning to use it forever. i really need to just chill out awhile. maybe a candle-lit shower too, used to do that as a teen all the time, would write on the walls in magic marker, like a prayer with all my worries and let them wash away. i can't wait to get home tonight. let this day go swiftly!
Old 10-22-2009, 09:03 AM   #15
MuzicMom
Registered Users
Formerly: Mom2Billy
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkatkc View Post
I am on 3 DPO I decided to go with blue highlighting cuz we want that blue babydust! LOL! Well, any would be great, but I know that DH is secretly hoping for blue!
I realized yesterday that if I concieved this cycle, the baby would be born right in the middle of this whole mess o' birthdays in the family, and I can't decide whether I would like that to happen or not. I guess it is too late to worry about that now!

Off topic for TTC, but my SIL has been having contrax for the past 24 hours- every 10 minutes and not going away. So, I might have another niece by the end of the day! It is so weird about that, though, because I was vacuuming, and all of a sudden, I was like, I REALLY need to finish the shirts that I am making for the girls (big, bigger, little sister shirts) TODAY. So I went up to do that, and I was putting the last arm on one shirt when we talked to SIL and she said that she was having contrax!
Too bad we don't have a blue one of these:
So cool about your instincts too! I hope your SIL's labor is fast and easy!

Quote:
Hi everyone I'm on cd9, which is pretty boring here too. My temps have been all over the place. Is this normal? http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28b4de My AF was so light this time I'm thinking I might have had an anovulatory cycle last time.
Sorry, sweetie. No help here but plenty of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoran Bloom View Post
AFM: Oh, how I wish I ovulated on cd14 like "normal" then I wouldn't have another ten day wait to ovulate. *sigh* At least I think I ovulate on a regular basis...we'll find out this month with temping. I guess I will spend this time for me and all you ladies. Have a lovely day everyone!
UGH what a long wait til O! I hope the time flies by faster than you expect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt~mommy View Post
updated my LP thread:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=812262
please come over and lend your ear i just heard, and i'm kinda in shock, kinda at the point of needing lots more info before i even know how to feel about this.
Not to sound stupid or anything, but what can using OPKs after O during your luteal phase tell you?

Quote:
afm: i'm going to take some of my own therapeutic advice and come up with "what can i do today to take care of myself?" i think i'm gonna do yoga tonight. i've had this video forever and have been meaning to use it forever. i really need to just chill out awhile. maybe a candle-lit shower too, used to do that as a teen all the time, would write on the walls in magic marker, like a prayer with all my worries and let them wash away. i can't wait to get home tonight. let this day go swiftly!
WOW, that is a really nice idea! I hope the end of the day brings you some peace.

Last edited by MuzicMom; 10-22-2009 at 09:09 AM.
MuzicMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 09:33 AM   #16
PaisleyDeann
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Looks like 3 DPO to me!! Good Luck this cycle !!!!

Quote:
Your temps do not look normal to me.... I don't think there should be a preovulatory fluctuation of a degree. Maybe the difference in temps is due to getting up in the night, not getting enough sleep, having a fever/illness.... is there anything you can think of? Differen't waking times??

Suzie: Hoping you get a BFP after all this!!

PaisleyDeann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 09:49 AM   #17
kt~mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Billy View Post
Not to sound stupid or anything, but what can using OPKs after O during your luteal phase tell you?

WOW, that is a really nice idea! I hope the end of the day brings you some peace.
sorry if i was confusing! i'm supposed to use OPKs to determine the legnth of my LP instead of relying just on temp charting. if my OPKs determine the legnth to be less than 12 days, i'm supposed to start clomid. and thanks! i hope it's a peaceful night too
Old 10-22-2009, 09:58 AM   #18
MuzicMom
Registered Users
Formerly: Mom2Billy
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
sorry if i was confusing! i'm supposed to use OPKs to determine the legnth of my LP instead of relying just on temp charting. if my OPKs determine the legnth to be less than 12 days, i'm supposed to start clomid. and thanks! i hope it's a peaceful night too
Sorry again, but I knew you meant that you will be using them to figure out the length, but how? Don't OPKs just look negative after O? I've never used them after I got a positive before, so I just don't know.
MuzicMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 10:05 AM   #19
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Good morning ladies,

I am right there with you my dear

AFM: CD 32 today. Either 17DPO or 11 DPO and I caved this morning and tested... another negative. I have no idea what to think anymore. I'll wait until Saturday and test again. I'll be 13DPO by the later ovulation date so I should get a positive I hope.. Still no visitor. but my temp came down just a little bit but I've had a stuffy nose since last night so I think it's because of mouth breathing, is that possible?
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 10:10 AM   #20
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Billy View Post
Sorry again, but I knew you meant that you will be using them to figure out the length, but how? Don't OPKs just look negative after O? I've never used them after I got a positive before, so I just don't know.
Yes but she'll know when she O'd then so if she O's on lets say CD 14 and get a negative on CD 15 then gets her AF on CD 25 which would be 11 DPO then she knows her LP is 11 days long which is not enough. Make sense?

Last edited by Chrijodo; 10-22-2009 at 10:11 AM.
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote