Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-22-2009, 10:18 AM   #21
MuzicMom
Registered Users
Formerly: Mom2Billy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Thursday October 22nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrijodo View Post
Yes but she'll know when she O'd then so if she O's on lets say CD 14 and get a negative on CD 15 then gets her AF on CD 25 which would be 11 DPO then she knows her LP is 11 days long which is not enough. Make sense?
That makes complete sense! Thank you. I just thought they wanted her to keep using them after the positive too for some other reason that I wasn't getting. THANK YOU!

Advertisement

MuzicMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 10:37 AM   #22
Sonoran Bloom
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt~mommy View Post
updated my LP thread:
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=812262
please come over and lend your ear i just heard, and i'm kinda in shock, kinda at the point of needing lots more info before i even know how to feel about this.
I wrote in your thread
Quote:
AFM: CD 32 today. Either 17DPO or 11 DPO and I caved this morning and tested... another negative. I have no idea what to think anymore. I'll wait until Saturday and test again. I'll be 13DPO by the later ovulation date so I should get a positive I hope.. Still no visitor. but my temp came down just a little bit but I've had a stuffy nose since last night so I think it's because of mouth breathing, is that possible?
Yes, mouth breathing can lower your temp reading. Still and for you!
Sonoran Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 10:47 AM   #23
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Opks finally getting more color to them!
Old 10-22-2009, 11:24 AM   #24
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoran Bloom View Post
I wrote in your thread

Yes, mouth breathing can lower your temp reading. Still and for you!
Thanks I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up and keep telling myself that I'm probably NOT so that I won't be so disappointed when I really find out I'm not but it's getting harder and harder with each passing day.
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 11:26 AM   #25
kitkatkc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenmomtomatt View Post
boring CD5 here. i think the wait to O is harder than the 2WW!!

Quote:
well, maybe it's all preggo signs!

afm: i'm going to take some of my own therapeutic advice and come up with "what can i do today to take care of myself?" i think i'm gonna do yoga tonight. i've had this video forever and have been meaning to use it forever. i really need to just chill out awhile. maybe a candle-lit shower too, used to do that as a teen all the time, would write on the walls in magic marker, like a prayer with all my worries and let them wash away. i can't wait to get home tonight. let this day go swiftly!
That is great! I am thinking that I should totally break out my pregnancy yoga (or would that jinx it? It's the only DVD I have!) or the Wii!
Quote:
I am right there with you my dear

AFM: CD 32 today. Either 17DPO or 11 DPO and I caved this morning and tested... another negative. I have no idea what to think anymore. I'll wait until Saturday and test again. I'll be 13DPO by the later ovulation date so I should get a positive I hope.. Still no visitor. but my temp came down just a little bit but I've had a stuffy nose since last night so I think it's because of mouth breathing, is that possible?
Absolutely- I definitely get lower temps when I am sick or having allergies!

OMG! It is noon already! I guess I should go feed my child!

kitkatkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 11:33 AM   #26
TwinKristi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ugh, 9dpo (possibly 8dpo?) and I'm down to 1 IC and 1 CB digital! AHHHHH!! I have been testing with FMU to be abosolutely sure I increase my odds of getting a BFP this early, but I just need to back away from the tests!! This is the part I HATE about TTC! I get so flippin' obsessed with everything and this up and down rollercoaster. I had the worst cramps Mon/Tues and was thinking Oh yeah baby... implant away! but now today I'm just like Ugh... I'm SO not pregnant! I have a buy-one-get-one free CVS item coupon and two $10 off $20 coupons and have been debating on whether I should go buy a couple CVS tests to have on hand but I HATE HATE HATE blue dye tests! I could get a digital but do I want to waste those?? Of course not! I wouldn't feel bad wasting blue dye tests ya know? LOL Decisions, decisions...
I'm starting to think maybe I'm 8dpo and not 9dpo? I went back through my OPKs and the dried BFP looks BFN from CD14 and even my 2nd day of BFP on CD15 looks barely BFP (it was very BFP when I took it) but I still took one on CD16 and it was obviuously BFN showing my surge was over... Ugh! So maybe I had a true BFP on CD15 and that would make me 8dpo and pretty early for testing accurately. I'm saving my last tests and will probably go buy a couple more for the heck of it. I wish I would have gotten Equates instead of Answers but they were cheaper in a 2pk than the Equates were to buy 2 in a single pack.

Anyway, blablabla...

Katie- That really stinks that your dr didn't really give you answers and more of an ultimatum. But just think of how happy you will be if Clomid works! Are you still able to BF on Clomid??

YAY for colorful OPKs Char!! I always get so excited to see them start to change from totally BFN to starting to get a surge!!
Old 10-22-2009, 11:43 AM   #27
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Kristi--this month my opks were very bfn(started testing 2 days after last Clomid pill),like hardly saw a second line!
I usually see some faint pink until it progresses to unmistakably blaring BFP.

This cycle not so much..

So I've only been peeing on 1 opk a day,but now that there's finally a change towards the better,I'll start peeing on 2 a day until I catch my surge.
Hopefully by this week end.

Hope you get your BFP soon. I want it bad for you!
Old 10-22-2009, 12:13 PM   #28
Fusion
Registered Users

My Mood:

tested this morning at CD 24, with bfn. I didn't use opks or anything this cycle since I've been regular 14-16 day ovulating, so hopefully I was just too early. I will test again on Saturday. We need some bfps around here soon!

Fusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 12:23 PM   #29
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

please add me to the 2WW group! Even though I didn't temp. this cycle, I am pretty sure I'm about 4 days PO. I wasn't planning on being here, but if I'm going to be in the 2ww...I might as well have some company Thanks!!
happymama1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 12:47 PM   #30
Lynn1179
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
sorry if i was confusing! i'm supposed to use OPKs to determine the legnth of my LP instead of relying just on temp charting. if my OPKs determine the legnth to be less than 12 days, i'm supposed to start clomid. and thanks! i hope it's a peaceful night too
I wonder why they want it to be at least 12 days

my average LP is 11. AND most doctors won't consider and LP too short unless it's 10 days or less.

Either way, good luck, and I hope you make the mark!