Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-23-2009, 08:53 AM   #21
lissabrat
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Friday October 23rd

congrats!!! to the bfp i am sending all you ladies loads of baby dust!

Advertisement

Old 10-23-2009, 08:57 AM   #22
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Suzie~ I'm sorry the witch showed up.I'd count cd#1 as the first day of red flow(not the day you started to spot).

Nice BFP on that FRER.Congrats.

Brandie~ Sorry for the bfn and yuckiness.My dh has been on antibiotics and steriods for his bronchitus and it tears up his whole GI track while he's on the antibiotics.I'm making him eat lots of yogurt for his stomach/GI track.
It's hard seeing him feel bad,but at least his bronchitus is on it's way out.

He has bad yr rd allergies and asthma,so he is very suseptible to catching upper respitory and sinus infections.I told him he needs to try a Netti Pot.

Hope the mamas that feel sick feel better soon. No fun.

Good luck testers!!

Dd Sarah is home today because of a teacher work day at her preschool.We both slept in and just ate a late breakfast. She's playing w/ her dollhouse people and I have a moment to veg out on DS.

I'm looking forward to peeing on today's opks--they started to color up nicely yesterday.I'm aching real bad and hopeing to o soon.
We plan to bd this whole week end--well depending on my opk results.
It's not the nice normal o results I had last cycle(+ opk by cd#15),but I'll take any o--even late.
Today's cd#18 for me-hence my frustrations and worry lately.

Hope you all have a blessed day.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:59 AM   #23
JAMmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congrats Amanda!!!

Check us out on Facebook
JAMmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:00 AM   #24
kt~mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: ben***katieh
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyn2008 View Post
That sounds like the ones from earlypregnancytests.com Hold it below max line for 5 seconds. There are dirctions on thier site and yes, that is negative I think HTH.
thanks, i will check out the site! so when you say hold it below the max line, does that mean
| max| | | |||||(handle)|||||

here|or here?

and no reason for i'm totally expecting BFNs right now, just want to make sure i can read them correctly when i need to!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybug View Post
KATIE : I'm sorry I don't know much about OPK (I don't use them). But I wanted to thank you for suggesting pampering myself if AF comes.....I never thought of doing that before.

So tonight I will have a tall glass of wine in bubble bath with candles and a huge chunk of chocolate cake after with a warm coffee.........
it's a total necessity imo!! hope your wine, candles, cake and bubble bath treat you very nicely!

afm: off to group i go!

Last edited by kt~mommy; 10-23-2009 at 09:01 AM.
kt~mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:00 AM   #25
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lissabrat View Post
congrats!!! to the bfp i am sending all you ladies loads of baby dust!

Hi Lisabrat! Look how big your new little guy is getting!He's adorable--congrats on his birth. Love the avi pic--adorable.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:03 AM   #26
Babybug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

CHARLOTTE : Thanks for the hugs. Last night was bright red blood not spotting I just didn't have a huge flow so that's why I'm confused as to calling it cd 1.....

Hope your OPK gets darker today.......then you can bd and have a pretty BFP in a few weeks

Sleeping in is wonderfull....I forgot how it feels like but you sound like you had a great morning. Maybe I should add that to my pampering myself to forget the hag list.....yup.....I'll do that tomorrow morning
Babybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:33 AM   #27
*KaiMom*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks for the congrats! I'm still a little in shock and haven't told dh yet (don't really want to do it over the phone) I'm still not "late" so I think I'm going to wait a couple more days and take another test.

Here's my chart. I thought we had totally missed o because we dtd 2 days before. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/12d018 The cm isn't even right I was messing with it the other day trying to get ff to give me crosshairs. I was bad about temping in the begining.

Katie-sounds like you are using the opk right I would just only dip it for 5 sec...that's what I remember from mine.

Char-happy to hear about your opk's. I never could get those things to give me a true +.

Suzie-If af showed late last night I would probably but today as cd1. ((HUGS))
Old 10-23-2009, 09:35 AM   #28
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Sorry I misunderstood.Yeah,sounds like cd#2 today for sure.
Usually that's my yuckiest/heaviest cd.
Pamper yourself.

I'm off to take my shower,my hair needs a wash. Need to get dressed instead of sitting her in my undies and t shirt.
Dd is running around in her panties--what she prefers at home! Silly girl.

Then I'll be putting away the loads of clothes I have folded up on my kitchen table,loading my dish washer and getting my house picked up.
Soo much to do--feel like doing nothing!
Then will need to cook up a batch of fresh spaghetti w/ meat sauce for tonights dinner.Need to have simmering on stove top,in case my opk is BFP today and we'll be bd once dh walks in the door.
That way all I need to do after "marinating" w/ my hips elevated is to cook the spaghetti noodles.
BBL girls--I think.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:46 AM   #29
bumminbeachbabe
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'll be back on for persies this afternoon.

AFM: I'm really frustrated. I think we're done TTC. DH doesn't want to do it anymore. I'll be gone most of today. I have serious exams to take. I hope to see some BFP's when I get back!
Old 10-23-2009, 11:00 AM   #30
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *KaiMom* View Post
9dpo and what do you think?

well, what do YOU think we think? lol. congrats!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybug View Post
KATIE : I'm sorry I don't know much about OPK (I don't use them). But I wanted to thank you for suggesting pampering myself if AF comes.....I never thought of doing that before.

So tonight I will have a tall glass of wine in bubble bath with candles and a huge chunk of chocolate cake after with a warm coffee.........
THAT sounds awesome. i think i'd look forward to a night like that...would make getting AF almost fun...xo. feel better! you know as well as anyone that it happens when it happens...and at the best time. have fun getting back on the hobby horse, luv. you know us ladies are here for you where hubs just cant comprehend...

afm: im going through some serious swings about ttc...on days that im freaking out and nothing is getting done cuz im so bogged down w/ babies i think...holy wow, no more! then days where we have time to just cuddle in bed and roll around laughing, im like...bring em on! of course, ive yet to start ppaf so the real hormonal frenzy is yet to begin...but i guess im just sharing my inner thoughts about a growing family...

that said, o is starting to potty train slowly...and by the time we add a new baby, he'll be off to preschool and pea will be starting to potty train and i think that is the hugest bump right there...i kind of like the idea of ttc when the older two start to be more independent...we'll see. ive never been one for 'following the plan'...

GOOD LUCK to those getting ready to O...i hope those eggs are nice and easy to capture...and woudl love to see some more bfps...and less afs...you know, the usual....xoxo